Marie France

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
huh? wat do they do here? may surgery ba?

not surgery....body wrap...effective po talaga to....mahal lang talaga as mentioned above...this is for people who has a lot of dough and tamad mag exercise.......tanung nyo bakit mahal kasi also part of marketing strategy nila kelanga syempre pabalik balik din mga clients nila other wise lulugi sila.......recommended for lazy rich people wanting to get thin :cool:

a friend of mine tried marie france years back. it is indeed body wrap. she swiped 25k for the treatment. didn't see results in her.

i dont think one will lose fats in body wrap. water maybe, but fats? i doubt it.

just look at dawn..she was infact interviewed on tv.....maybe your friend ate like a pig after the treaments.hehehe......also fact one wrap wont actully do it..it actully takes several treatments

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
for prices, you have to go there for an assessment. they will get your measurements, compare it to a standard then recommend number of sessions and give you a proposal. i haven't done it yet. :hypocritesmiley:

and guys, they do have a good looking staff, syempre, maganda ang katawan. go and get an assessment. free naman yun e.

yup ganda ng mga staff nila !!! bumisita ako dati sa branch nila sa ortigas....ang gaganda at ang sexy ng mga staff....

• 1 month later...

i tried before their free assessment... around P40T and package.... many times ka pa babalik.... its really good for those who dont want to do some physical exercises and those who dont want to have a lipo...

although i did not enrolled.... i just tried since its free... and yeah, they have pretty receptionists... ;)

• 1 month later...