Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Thanks. i hope the topic starter had read my post.. i somehow know what he's going through i was once also blind and had given everything for girl who work in this fields.  slowly i realize that i was not her priority and she would not sacrifice for me despite of......  :mtc:

spoken like a true lover.

in terms of priority, i don't think that any mpa/gro would make his man his priority. in the first place, they entered the business to support their family. why would they bend their backs for you if you're not helping them reach their mission in life? keep in mind that if you're willing to take a girl in this business under your wing, your not only taking her but also her family. you instantly win a family to support!

i'm not saying that it's impossible to have a good relationship given these circumstances. you just have to accept these realities. having all the money in the world won't make you happy or make someone truly love you, but it sure helps to have it! :)

50fd great words.

Honestly, I can relate to Viz888 because I'm currently undergoing the same "situation". Never thought it would happen. Didn't want it to happen. That's why I'd go to thier respective places of work to have some fun with no strings attached. But then.. without warning.. WHAM!

All the things you've pointed out are true if not accurate. That's why although I've totally lost my mind over this lady, Im just letting each day pass one day at a time. Don't really know how far this here road is going to take me but then again is anybody really sure of thier chosen route in this little hell hole called life.

Yes, the frequent FRs you get to read on the side (when ur girls mentioned) does sting, especially when they are regarded with so little respect by such infantile males who call themselves men, and yes, these girls are really only doing all this for thier family (at least mine is). If you only get to see how they've sacrificed themselves for thier families well being..talaga it will blow you away. That's why I still regard her as a person "working" hard for love of family.

Her insecurities regarding how serious I am will always be there given your earlier point, but then again, believing will only be up to her. Believe it or not since I started seeing her outside of work, never had I asked her for sex, guess I got passed that. sheesh...

I don't know how long this relationship will last if it will anyway. But one things for sure. While we're together I will love her. Support her. And teach her about life. So that whatever may become of us, she can look back and remember that once long ago I geved her something that she thought she had already forsaken in return for her family's well being.

The honest, repectful, sincere and warmth of a mans love.

Just an observation and based on my own personal experience.

Men who have had a serious relationship with a mpa do so in the following turn of events:

1. went to a massage parlor to have great sex.

2. got a pretty attendant and had great sex.

3. heard her sad stories and got closer to her.

4. felt pity and wanted to help her get out the rotten life.

5. fell in love in the process.

6. relationship got more serious.

7. realized it would never work out.

8. the relationship ended and both parties got hurt in the process.

8. the guy recovered, got wiser and promised not to back to the mp ever!

9. after a few weeks, months, or sometimes years, the guy went back to sequence #1.

Some relationships may end up in a happy one. But for most, it fails. Why? Well, i'm sure there a lot of reasons.

But what i wanted to point out here is that in the end, it's always the mpa who suffers the most.

They end up worse than when they first started working as a mp. Their attitude towards life becomes even darker. Some go into wilder sex and some take drugs just to forget about their problems & sufferings.

My point is (just like what TSINITO24 said), if you are sure that what you have is pure love (not just sex), and not just because you pity her, then go for it. But if you are not sure of it, then better not go into one. We, men, can recover and go back to our old ways of hopping from one mp to another. But for the mpa's, it's an even sadder story for them. By giving them a false hope of having a chance of a new, better, and decent life, they will end up believing that there is no such a thing.

I fell in love once.

very true good post its a never ending cycle of lust and deception and getting hurt in the end

Just an observation and based on my own personal experience.

Men who have had a serious relationship with a mpa do so in the following turn of events:

1. went to a massage parlor to have great sex.

2. got a pretty attendant and had great sex.

3. heard her sad stories and got closer to her.

4. felt pity and wanted to help her get out the rotten life.

5. fell in love in the process.

6. relationship got more serious.

7. realized it would never work out.

8. the relationship ended and both parties got hurt in the process.

8. the guy recovered, got wiser and promised not to back to the mp ever!

9. after a few weeks, months, or sometimes years, the guy went back to sequence #1.

Some relationships may end up in a happy one. But for most, it fails. Why? Well, i'm sure there a lot of reasons.

But what i wanted to point out here is that in the end, it's always the mpa who suffers the most. 

They end up worse than when they first started working as a mp.  Their attitude towards life becomes even darker. Some go into wilder sex and some take drugs just to forget about their problems & sufferings.

My point is (just like what TSINITO24 said), if you are sure that what you have is pure love (not just sex), and not just because you pity her, then go for it. But if you are not sure of it, then better not go into one. We, men, can recover and go back to our old ways of hopping from one mp to another. But for the mpa's, it's an even sadder story for them.  By giving them a false hope of having a chance of a new, better, and decent life, they will end up believing that there is no such a thing.

I fell in love once.

very true good post its a never ending cycle of lust and deception and getting hurt in the end

Very good point.

While I can't totally disagree with the statement made. I can't agree with it 100% either. Hierarchy or sequencially aside. I think it does always start off with great sex, probably a sob story later on, but if thats what made you fall for her in the first place your going down the wrong pole baby. Honestly, in my situation, I confess that we have great sex followed by nothing more than casual conversation. Never did she told tall tales about her family/financial situation. In fact, whatever she was doing for her family wouldn't have been brought up in any way or form, until I witnessed it. What she does when she gets home, before she leaves for work... It is normal for every man to take in the role of a knight in shining armor whenever he comes across a damsel in distress. It is natural for the predatory instinct in men to find purpose to fight, hunt, persue.

To sum this all up, will this eventually end up in pain? It would be careless to say no it won't. Will it make things worse for both parties in the end? Again you've made an observation and a statement that I do believe might be true. But then again, as long as the truth is said between both parties and that both are willing to persue the relationship regardless of the outcome then go for it. Fight for it. Learn to live after it.

In my current situation, I can say right now that I truly love her... whether the feeling dtill stands tomorrow, next week or next month nobody can truly say. As the old adage goes " Forever stands only as long as the moment." I've been open and honest, and I hope that she is the same towards me (wishful thinking, I know.) But I am not keeping my hopes that high. I will guide her, support her, and love her while she wants me to do so. And when it's, or if, it's all over. I will make sure that I'm still around if not as her lover, as her friend.

hindi naman natin puwede kaawaan lahat ng ganitong babae you can't save them all fom there misrable life, kung mainlove man sa kanila ang primary reason ay awa talaga, kaso ang masama baka madamay ka sa paglubog ng buhay nila sa huli

I find this topic interesting coz I am curently involved with a former mpa who just quit her job (not because of me though - it's her personal decision to quit). Let me share with you our story. It's not your usual start off point - as in great sex and then talk. We talked first. My friend gave me the number of the mpa and I called her. Good thing coz we clicked from the very first time we talked on the celphone. As in we spent an hour talking to each other the very first time. At first, wala lang sa akin. Then I just found myself talking to her everyday on the phone. Add to that the constant texting to each other the whole day. As in para talagang matagal na kaming magkakilala.

For two months we were constantly in touch with each other through the celphone. She didn't have a landline so you could just imagine my CP bills. We spent hours talking on the phone and there were times that we would spend until 2am talking. And mind you we were not using Sun. We are both using Globe. At that time she was still working in an mp. It didn't matter to me then coz I told my self that we were only friends. She would even tell me stories about the guys who took her in the mp and vice versa she would tell the guys about me. It even came to a point when she would ask her guests if I were them coz she feared then that I would one-way her coz she didn't know how I looked like. Unfortunately for her, I know her number at the mp.

Then it hit her - she just fell in love with me over the phone. I didn't know that constant communication could actually make a person fall in love. Funny coz she still haven't seen me. My friend who gave me her number gave a description of her. According to my friend this mpa tops in the mp where she worked. In fact if you visit the site of the mp here in mtc you will find a lot of fr's regarding their experience with this mpa. And all fr's about her are good. Highly recommended.

Finally, we set a date when we would meet after 3 months of just talking on the phone. I told her that I would never go to the mp to take her as my mpa. I just didn't like the idea that I befriend her just to take advantage of her in an mp. So where did I meet her? I met her outside the mp where she worked. She was on duty then and she just came out to see me. Sweet di ba? Whoah! She is really beautiful. Our first meeting was brief since she still has to work.

After that came the great sex thingy and many more great sex nights to follow. As if you were gone for a long time and when you came back it's marathon sex. Til then, I am not yet that serious with this mpa but I could feel that she really is hooked up with me. Still we maintained what we've started - as friends. There will always be that respect for her I had since we started off as friends and not as my mpa.

Of course it's not blissful as you may think this maybe. We argue sometimes. She also gets jealous with my other girl friends. We fought about things. But still inspite of all these things happening to us I never got to feel anything for her. Just pure friendship is all I've got to offer. After a month or so, I felt that her feelings for me is slowly fading. I tried to do things that would make her come back to me and sometimes it worked. Problem now is, I am feeling something for her. I am trying to control it but something just hit me. It made me long for her more often. Gone are the great sex nights but we are still in constant communication and would go out sometimes. Lesson for me is, when our relationship mattered to her most I didn't care. Now I am the one who is asking for her attention.

Lately, we spoke to each other and finally we settled the score between us. She told me that why don't we just go back to where we started - as friends, as in best of friends. She told me that she would again like to have the feeling of having someone there for her. That's how we got close to each other by the way. I was there for her when she broke up with a married guy whom she had a relationship during her stint at the mp. She felt really bad about the break up and I was there to cheer her up even if it was just through the CP.

I don't know yet where this would lead to. But hopefully this experience will somehow give guys here some lessons in falling for an mpa. First you've got to treat them well - as in respect them for who they are and what they are. I never got jealous of those guys who took her as mpa in the mp. I always tell her that I understand her situation and it is just a stage in life that she'll go through. Second, make them feel that they are important to you. No matter how lowly their job may be, they are still doing it for a purpose. And lastly, put into our minds that they too have feelings. They are entitled to fall in love and no one can take that away from them.

Thanks guys from mtc for reading this.

I find this topic interesting coz I am curently involved with a former mpa who just quit her job (not because of me though - it's her personal decision to quit).  Let me share with you our story........ 

Thanks for sharing your touching story...... Its really great that you are there for her when it mattered..... you gave her what mattered most for her...... FRIENDSHIP and RESPECT..... hope the two of you won't wander apart....... best of luck!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

:cool:

As Tina Turner song goes, Whats love got to do with it? The MP is no place to look for love. Its all about LUST, full stop.

The reason I like going to MPs is that the relationship between me (the customer) and the attendant is the most honest one - no pretenses. You're after her body (and she knows it) and shes after your money (and you know it). MPs allow manyaks the opportunity to have release - sex - without the complications of an illicit relationship and the expecations that go with it. THE MOST EXPENSIVE SEX YOURE EVER GOING TO HAVE, IS FREE SEX (took me years to understand what my seasoned mentor meant). Nothing like a venue to have sex and pay for it clean.

J

been there once. its not a good story to tell but for the benefit of having the dillema here's the story.

once, i went to an MP. a popular one along Q. ave. Got my MPA and damn she was beautiful. Yes, we had great sex and the story begins...

i asked for her #, she gave it. We met the next day and spent the whole night together. We had series of meetings and boy, it was satisfying. Weeks passed we were regularly meeting. I asked her if I could drive her home. I didnt know what went into my head but I thought of driving her home so I could meet her parents. I am just being a gentleman I thought. I took her home, but I didnt had the chance to meet her parents the first time. Our next date, I met her parents. They were nice. Her parents doesnt know where we met and where she is working. She introduced me to them and I felt something special for this girl.

Soon, we were like in a relationship, and boom eventually there we were. She stopped working as an MPA. Her family welcomed me and treated me like their own.

But now here's the problem, not to brag about, "may kaya ako". And they are somehow less fortunate. I showed them a good life. Bought them good food and an occasional treats etc... Her family started talking about when we would tie the knot with their daughter. I just said soon. Coz I thought, this is for real. I dug my ex-GF out of the hell hole. And its like an achievement for me to save one soul.

We were having a good time for sometime, but later on... I noticed that she kinda distant from me. There were several times I was surprised knowing that she went out of their house and when I ask her mom, her mom simply says "ewan ko. basta na lang umalis". I had a suspicion that she is having an affair with somebody else or making extra as an MPA. My suspicion grew that she was having an affair. To the point that we get into fights caused by my paranoia. But my instinct was proven to be true. She was seeing somebody else. Somebody who's richer and older than I am. Right there and then I want to smack her in the face. She told me that the guy was just a friend (yeah right!!) but i believed her.

That time I was confused. Her family treating me like their own but thinking that they are just taking advantage of me. A girlfriend who says she changed and love me true but suddenly enjoying the company of a DOM. Man, she made a fool out of me!!! I even ignored what was happening and giving a meaning to the saying "Love is blind". Through the help of my friends, I decided to ditch her. She is not worth it.

For those who are in this situation, think twice. Think hard. Just when you thought everything is ok, you thought you did the right thing, you thought you helped her out and suddenly when the unexpected hits you, it hits you the hardest! Yes they are women who have the ability to fall inlove even though they know nobody would take them seriously in a relationship but there are also women who only thinks of themselves.... I was serious. I thought she was too. I loved her, but she took advantage of it. These are life's precious lesson to me. I hope it wont happen to you.

Thanks for reading. I hope it made sense...

For those who are in this situation, think twice. Think hard. Just when you thought everything is ok, you thought you did the right thing, you thought you helped her out and suddenly when the unexpected hits you, it hits you the hardest! Yes they are women who have the ability to fall inlove even though they know nobody would take them seriously in a relationship but there are also women who only thinks of themselves.... I was serious. I thought she was too. I loved her, but she took advantage of it. These are life's precious lesson to me. I hope it wont happen to you.

Quite a fine example of an eye-opener for those who get carried away by emotions with sex workers. I'm sure marami kang naturuan ng leksyon d2 Pareng johnnybravo13. Mabuhay ka, dude! :)

been there once. its not a good story to tell but for the benefit of having the dillema here's the story.

once, i went to an MP. a popular one along Q. ave. Got my MPA and damn she was beautiful. Yes, we had great sex and the story begins...

i asked for her #, she gave it. We met the next day and spent the whole night together. We had series of meetings and boy, it was satisfying. Weeks passed we were regularly meeting. I asked her if I could drive her home. I didnt know what went into my head but I thought of driving her home so I could meet her parents. I am just being a gentleman I thought. I took her home, but I didnt had the chance to meet her parents the first time. Our next date, I met her parents. They were nice. Her parents doesnt know where we met and where she is working. She introduced me to them and I felt something special for this girl.

Soon, we were like in a relationship, and boom eventually there we were. She stopped working as an MPA. Her family welcomed me and treated me like their own.

But now here's the problem, not to brag about, "may kaya ako". And they are somehow less fortunate. I showed them a good life. Bought them good food and an occasional treats etc... Her family started talking about when we would tie the knot with their daughter. I just said soon. Coz I thought, this is for real. I dug my ex-GF out of the hell hole. And its like an achievement for me to save one soul.

We were having a good time for sometime, but later on... I noticed that she kinda distant from me. There were several times I was surprised knowing that she went out of their house and when I ask her mom, her mom simply says "ewan ko. basta na lang umalis". I had a suspicion that she is having an affair with somebody else or making extra as an MPA. My suspicion grew that she was having an affair. To the point that we get into fights caused by my paranoia. But my instinct was proven to be true. She was seeing somebody else. Somebody who's richer and older than I am. Right there and then I want to smack her in the face. She told me that the guy was just a friend (yeah right!!) but i believed her.

That time I was confused. Her family treating me like their own but thinking that they are just taking advantage of me. A girlfriend who says she changed and love me true but suddenly enjoying the company of a DOM. Man, she made a fool out of me!!! I even ignored what was happening and giving a meaning to the saying "Love is blind". Through the help of my friends, I decided to ditch her. She is not worth it.

Thanks Johnny Bravo for the story. It really made sense. Some guys here might have picked up a few lessons on falling in love with an mpa.

I shared my experience with the mpa I mentioned here to my bestfriend and guess what she told me (it might be of help to you guys), "RELAX!!!! DON'T OVER ANALYZE YOUR SITUATION 'COZ YOU SHOULD ACCEPT THE FACT THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP IS NOT NORMAL (hard to accept that one guys)" It's true, we should just relax and enjoy every moment we have with the mpa. Only time can tell if that mpa is really true to you or she is just using you.

I shared my experience with the mpa I mentioned here to my bestfriend and guess what she told me (it might be of help to you guys), "RELAX!!!! DON'T OVER ANALYZE YOUR SITUATION 'COZ YOU SHOULD ACCEPT THE FACT THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP IS NOT NORMAL (hard to accept that one guys)"  It's true, we should just relax and enjoy every moment we have with the mpa.  Only time can tell if that mpa is really true to you or she is just using you.

this is true!! so true!!!

THE THING IS THIS.. if you think you are falling in love that's fine.. but again don't be blind about the harsh truth about what they have been true.. if you fall in love with them,let it be just a bit.. not too much..keep some for yourself.. balance it with your brain.. IF YOU THINK SOMETHING'S GOING ON.. ACT FAST..di ba.. wag ka ring papatalo.. basta all i can say it all boils down... is she worth it?

I so agree... Take it one day at a time. Enjoy the moment while it's there. Remember, these women have undergone (or has experienced) extreme deprivation and are overwhelmed with the money and favors they get because of you know what. So live and let live, life will go on regardless.

I can't begin to tell you guys how much this thread has helped me deal with my grief over losing my MPA girlfriend. Oh man, it's complicated beyond belief but after 9 months, she finally had the sense to end it. I was out of control. I'm married with kids and going through mid life crisis and really fell for this gal. There were no secrets between us. Obviously I knew what she was doing to support her family and she knew about me. Anyway, thanks guys for sharing your heartaches/advice when it comes to this topic. I'm usually just a lurker but felt compelled to say thank you coz your experiences have really helped me see that I'm not alone. Love is love I guess, no matter what the circumstances.

The quote I'm replying to (above) I thought was brilliant, "...these women have undergone (or has experienced) extreme deprivation and are overwhelmed with the money and favors they get...). So true man. My gal lived in a shack over a pawn shop supporting 7 people with no father... been to the house, saw the father's grave, yaddah yaddah yaddah... like I said, there were no secrets. But PHEW, I'm really emotionally wrecked but it's all for the best. Whether it's with an MPA or whoever, love is love and you just have to be careful with your heart I guess. Thanks again all.

50fd great words.

Honestly, I can relate to Viz888 because I'm currently undergoing the same "situation". Never thought it would happen. Didn't want it to happen. That's why I'd go to thier respective places of work to have some fun with no strings attached. But then.. without warning.. WHAM!

All the things you've pointed out are true if not accurate. That's why although I've totally lost my mind over this lady, Im just letting each day pass one day at a time. Don't really know how far this here road is going to take me but then again is anybody really sure of thier chosen route in this little hell hole called life.

Yes, the frequent FRs you get to read on the side (when ur girls mentioned) does sting, especially when they are regarded with so little respect by such infantile males who call themselves men, and yes, these girls are really only doing all this for thier family (at least mine is). If you only get to see how they've sacrificed themselves for thier families well being..talaga it will blow you away. That's why I still regard her as a person "working" hard for love of family.

Her insecurities regarding how serious I am will always be there given your earlier point, but then again, believing will only be up to her. Believe it or not since I started seeing her outside of work, never had I asked her for sex, guess I got passed that. sheesh...

I don't know how long this relationship will last if it will anyway. But one things for sure. While we're together I will love her. Support her. And teach her about life. So that whatever may become of us, she can look back and remember that once long ago I geved her something that she thought she had already forsaken in return for her family's well being.

Thanks.. i guess we have something in common.. we have a soft heart regarding these hard working women.. i fall in love with mine because i saw her true self, i saw her heart. believe me i'm constantly giving her money whenever she needs it cause it kills me to see her cry everytime she has to do something she does not like. (and i know it's not acting) most of the time i don't let her know i saw her crying.. but i'm gettig off topic her..

the point is we are in love, there's no denying that, but we must protect your self, give everything you could, but save some for yourself, (both financial and emotional.)

-- nice words, that's excatly what i gave. i hope yours does reciprocate what you are giving, (i'm not taking about sex, i guess you already know that) cause mine does not. still i continue to give. it's very hard for them to become totaly honest. they are surrounded with lies.. well that was before.. hey man good luck with your life. :hypocritesmiley:

I tell you, this topic fascinates the hell out of me. First of all, I never thought I would actually fall for a girl like this but well, there it was and it happened and now it's over and we're both kind of torn up over it but it had to happen. My gal was perfect to the core. She would sleep with me and hold me all night... ALL NIGHT I TELL YOU! ARRRRGGGGHHH, I can't forget how nice that felt. She was so loving and companssionate... tender, caring, smiling, just a really nice church going girl who's last few words were me were "I'm a prostitute." God, it killed me. I wanted to save her, like what I think I hear a lot of you guys saying out there but alas, it can't happen. Oh but man... I tried. I bought her a car, tried to get her set up in businesses, etc. I guess the 9 months cost me around $7k but she is, bless her soul, dropping about P5k a month in my account to pay off the car. I really don't care about the money. I just miss her.

Geez guys, we all ought to meet and drink a bunch of beer and have a good cry over our experiences. As for myself, I'm 40-ish and was really living out a fantasy that this girl knew could not continue. I'm so thankful to her for killing the relationship. We tried to on 3 other occasions but couldn't. I think we were successful on this attempt. But yeah, the thought of her getting banged all day (she would be brutally honest with me on these things and said that at least twice a month, she was doing five guys a day) kills me coz I really believe she's a nice girl in a difficult situation. But the "good" news is, I really don't think she is too bent out of shape over it. She's trying to get enough money to get her family a house and lot and now, after being there for about 2 years, she has about P700k saved up. But then what? I always wonder what happens to a girl like that. When she gets too old to make money laying on her back and then all the money is gone, what does she do then? She quit school and has no real skills. I taught her to drive and gave her a car... maybe that will help somehow?

I don't know... I'm just rambling. I guess we do what we can and wish our fellow humans all the best. God though... I still really miss her... I miss my fantasy...