• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
guys,

im here in china and im thinking whats good to be bringing into the philippines

baka may gusto kayo or kaya idea lang

one way or the other im going to do this,

lets help each other out . . .

thanks

Hi! I'm a Licensed Customs Broker, if you will be needing my services regarding your trading business, just pm me. Thanks

Edited by miggy1422
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
guys,

thanks

Hi launchpad,

Anong stuffs ang meron ka?

Email.me maybe we can do something together?

Europe base ako.

Salamat,

MRPinnoy

• 1 month later...
guys,

thanks

Bro meron akong client na gustong mag import ng used printers and computer baka maka tulong

ka sa aking client. Im also a Customs Broker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
guys, ask ko lang.. if i were to import an LCD TV from the US or china, how much ba taxes na babayaran ko? pano ko malalaman yung computation?

If you will be travelling via an airplane, usually customs and duties will be based on the face value (price) of the LCD TV upon arrival at the Customs area. The receipt/invoice will be essential in this transaction. It also depends on how much you are willing to declare on the price. I think you will have a cheaper transaction when bringing in the country ala pasalubong-style. Similar to those working outside the country, I assume there would be less difficulty in bringing in the goods. You might want to check with the Bureau of Customs (i am sure they all have these circulars which may be of help).

If the LCD TV will be sent through courier service, just the same an appropriate amount will be billed based on the revealed value of the TV. I am just not sure whether the recipient of the goods will pay the courier or if the sender will process such at the source.

Hope the above helps.

• 4 weeks later...

according to the law one of the restricted/prohibited items for import is:

quoted from: http://www.philexport.ph/philippines.html

but with the sites heading (Doing Business in the Philippines) it seems this is limited only to corporations or business. is it?

i'm asking because i'm planning to order internationally (throught the net) adult materials. for personal use of course.

i'm i covered by this law or any other laws?

they are going to send it to me by UPS (is this courier?) tnx.

Edited by vagabond
guys,

thanks

Mr Launchpad,

I am into import and export trading business. I handle semiconductor,appliance, and electronic parts. Any reliable Chinese suppliers you may know , please let me know and lets try to work out something.

Please PM about your comments.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hey people anyone who know how much will the be tax if i import a dental chair worth 1000 dollar from china? sino ba broker dito please pm me. sa pier ko pababagasakin. either sa north or soutn...... ano ba differende nung north and south na pier sa manila.

Actually walang big difference kung north or south. Ano ba volume?

• 2 weeks later...

guys maybe you could help me. I'm planning to import from china. I have contacted already a supplier but i am looking for someone who can give me good rate. so that i can complete with those items here in the philippines. please pm if you can help.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
i want to ship my personal effects to africa, how can i do that?

where do i start?

If you are also shipping you furntiure, appliances and other breakables, it is best that you contact household moving companies that has agents or offices abroad. They will still contact an international freight forwarder to ship your goods and mark-up on the cost of freight, making it higher, but they pack your items well and it will be safe. Then again, if you contact a freight forwarder directly, they will also contact a household moving to pack your goods and mark-up on that cost as well.

If you are just shipping some really personal items (no brakables) and will fit in a few cartons that you can pack yourself, then you can contact an international freight forwarder directly.

Look in the yellow pages under household removals, moving, freight, cargo, shipping.

• 1 year later...
how much would it cost me to ship a car from australia to the philippines? ang mura kasi ng sasakyan sa australia..baka mura parin kung sa australia bibili tapos ship lang sa pilipinas.. ^_^

only brand new cars are alowwed by our goverment to be imported here

and you should have licensed to import even if its brand new cars