Places To Stay In Makati City

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

When I am in Makati, I stay in Salcedo Suites which is in front of the Makati Sports Club. Rooms are spacious and clean. Linens are also ok. This is not a hotel but a serviced apartment, so they do not have room service. But there are a number of restaurants nearby and a few will deliver as well. If you plan to stay for long, say a week or so, you might appreciate that each room has a small kitchen. When staying here, I prefer a deluxe room, which has a small veranda overlooking the city. Deluxe rooms is about PHP 2,200.00 per night.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i usually stay in a.venue suites in makate ave. it's pretty nice and close to where the clubs are (if you're into this). great buffet breakfast. friendly service (they remember you if you are a return visitor.). nice pool and pretty nice gym which is all included with your hotel stay. the queen beds are big and comfortable. also, there are a variety of restaurants next to the hotel. last time i was in the philippines, i got sick and needed to buy medicine. fortunately, mercury drug is just in front of the hotel. the only downside is the bath tub is only a half tub. if you are a big person, you will have a hard time taking a shower.

the prices are reasonable and if you are a balikbayan, there is a discount if you go through some of the travel agencies. there is also a discount if you stay at least 10 days.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

diamond hotel in roxas boulevard is very nice. pricey, but worth it, 5 star ata ito. Traders hotel is also ok, 4-star hotel with newly renovated rooms, lcd tv and new bath tubs. malas mo nga lang pag dun ka natapat sa room na ang view mo eh yung katabing building tapos masisilip mo lang ang manila bay.

diamond hotel in roxas boulevard is very nice. pricey, but worth it, 5 star ata ito. Traders hotel is also ok, 4-star hotel with newly renovated rooms, lcd tv and new bath tubs. malas mo nga lang pag dun ka natapat sa room na ang view mo eh yung katabing building tapos masisilip mo lang ang manila bay.

traders hotel and diamond hotel are not in makati. :angry:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...