Photo

Architects/interiordesigners/painters/sculptors Etc...

• Please log in to reply
466 replies to this topic

#461 MissChahan

MissChahan

Virgin

• (02) Sinless
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 03:30 PM

Goodafternoon

#462 veronica006

veronica006

Virgin

• BANNED
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 03:11 PM

Hello

#463 Horo_WT

Horo_WT

Voyeur

• (02) Sinless
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 04:34 PM

arki here

#464 virhelsombrero

virhelsombrero

Voyeur

• (02) Sinless
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:52 PM

Arki din. Fresh grad. 😁

#465 camiar

camiar

Camiar

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3251 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 10:50 AM

I'm a part-owner of a high-technology-based contracting/servicing company. I want to prepare concept specification for 1000 to 1200 sq m multi-story office building that will serve as our future headquarters on a 400 sg m lot that we just bought.

In the concept specification, I would like to define the building's functional areas, activities and processes performed in each functional area, the estimated number of people staying/working in the area, inter-action between functional areas, the preferred style, texture, materials, and ambiance to be incorporated into the building design.

The concept specification will become the basis for the design, engineering, bid technical specification, and budgetary estimate for the building.

Can anybody help? How do I start? Who do I talk to?

Edited by camiar, 22 July 2017 - 10:53 AM.

#466 wistfuldamsell

wistfuldamsell

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 09:06 PM

The description you made fits a schematic design stage of a project.

You should talk to an architect.

I'm a part-owner of a high-technology-based contracting/servicing company. I want to prepare concept specification for 1000 to 1200 sq m multi-story office building that will serve as our future headquarters on a 400 sg m lot that we just bought.

In the concept specification, I would like to define the building's functional areas, activities and processes performed in each functional area, the estimated number of people staying/working in the area, inter-action between functional areas, the preferred style, texture, materials, and ambiance to be incorporated into the building design.

The concept specification will become the basis for the design, engineering, bid technical specification, and budgetary estimate for the building.

Can anybody help? How do I start? Who do I talk to?

#467 jacktheraper

jacktheraper

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 12:49 PM

Hi sa lahat ng mga Architect and Interior designer, I am a  Furniture designer and also produce my own productS . Nandito lang ako kung sakali need nyo ng furniture sa mga projects nyo. Thanks and have a nice day

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users