Writings of the Heart

On 9/25/2021 at 8:15 PM, Maja of Heart said:

Dear Heart, (again)

Im sorry that you tried so desparately to fix others,when your own hands were shaking ,im sorry that i didnt give you enough time to heal,that i let you heal the wounds of every one else while your own were bleeding,im sorry that there were days when smiling hurt but forced yourself to laugh so that no one had to worry about you.im sorry that you gave all of your time and effort to people that didnt give the same amount back,im sorry that there were nights  when you cried yourself to sleep and no one botthered to understand why and i am so sorry that i didnt love you like you deserved to be love.

Hugsss. Naiyak ako🥲

On 9/25/2021 at 8:15 PM, Maja of Heart said:

Dear Heart, (again)

Im sorry that you tried so desparately to fix others,when your own hands were shaking ,im sorry that i didnt give you enough time to heal,that i let you heal the wounds of every one else while your own were bleeding,im sorry that there were days when smiling hurt but forced yourself to laugh so that no one had to worry about you.im sorry that you gave all of your time and effort to people that didnt give the same amount back,im sorry that there were nights  when you cried yourself to sleep and no one botthered to understand why and i am so sorry that i didnt love you like you deserved to be love.

Lika na dito yakap kita. 🤗 Kame lage mo pinasasaya pero sa kaloob looban mo umiiyak na yang puso mo 🥺 see you soonest! 😘

"Kung hindi mo mahal and isang tao, wag ka nang magpakita ng motibo para mahalin ka nya.." 

"Lahat naman ng tao sumeseryoso pag tinamaan ng pagmamahal. Yun nga lang, hindi lahat matibay para sa temptasyon." 

"Gamitin ang puso para alagaan ang taong malapit sayo. Gamitin ang utak para alagaan ang sarili mo." 
"Huwag mong bitawan ang bagay na hindi mo kayang makitang hawak ng iba." 

"Huwag mong hawakan kung alam mong bibitawan mo lang." 
"Huwag na huwag ka hahawak kapag alam mong may hawak ka na." 

"Parang elevator lang yan eh, bakit mo pagsisiksikan ung sarili mo kung walang pwesto para sayo. Eh meron naman hagdan, ayaw mo lang pansinin." 

• Winner! (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...