Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

A bit of advice coming from someone still in this process, 7 months and counting.

First off, I want to say that I happened to be extremely lucky to have found this thera but the more I think about it, there are a number of factors within my control that helped me along the way:

1. Manage your expectations - Be realistic. We know what we came here for and why thera's ended up here in this line of work.They show you affection (or may not) because you paid for it. Face the fact that what transpired could be real or not and it goes both ways. Thera's don't exactly know how real you are towards them as well even after a few visits. They met you in this industry after all. Be fair, no one likes to be short-changed.

2. Be a good judge of character - More for yourself than the thera you're gunning for. It's okay to be skeptical towards them but be mindful that they meet all sorts of people, probably more than you ever will. They are in most likelihood, more adept at reading you than you are them. Some might have had bad experiences that prompts them to act a certain way, or it is really just a means to an end for them, so get the read on your thera. It might take some time but how is that any different from falling in love with a woman outside of this industry? Get to know her, and don't get lost with the facade of what you paid her to do.

3. Not in a relationship (GF/Wife) - How the heck do you expect them to feel the same way about you when it would bring them more trouble than you're worth? At that point, you won't even be able to re-assure them you won't do the same. You're probably in love with the "thrill" and not the actual person and you're not man enough to admit it.

4. Know your playing field - Ask yourself if you can take it. If yes, then go. If not, then go home. You will experience all sorts of feelings and you'd probably ask yourself if you can take it, many times over.

The only reason I could say all of the above is because of how special this thera really is as a human being. She opened my eyes in the reality of what I'm getting myself into and I was able to think twice about going for it. If in the end, it doesn't work out for us, no regrets. I did my due diligence.

Peace.

A bit of advice coming from someone still in this process, 7 months and counting.

First off, I want to say that I happened to be extremely lucky to have found this thera but the more I think about it, there are a number of factors within my control that helped me along the way:

1. Manage your expectations - Be realistic. We know what we came here for and why thera's ended up here in this line of work.They show you affection (or may not) because you paid for it. Face the fact that what transpired could be real or not and it goes both ways. Thera's don't exactly know how real you are towards them as well even after a few visits. They met you in this industry after all. Be fair, no one likes to be short-changed.

2. Be a good judge of character - More for yourself than the thera you're gunning for. It's okay to be skeptical towards them but be mindful that they meet all sorts of people, probably more than you ever will. They are in most likelihood, more adept at reading you than you are them. Some might have had bad experiences that prompts them to act a certain way, or it is really just a means to an end for them, so get the read on your thera. It might take some time but how is that any different from falling in love with a woman outside of this industry? Get to know her, and don't get lost with the facade of what you paid her to do.

3. Not in a relationship (GF/Wife) - How the heck do you expect them to feel the same way about you when it would bring them more trouble than you're worth? At that point, you won't even be able to re-assure them you won't do the same. You're probably in love with the "thrill" and not the actual person and you're not man enough to admit it.

4. Know your playing field - Ask yourself if you can take it. If yes, then go. If not, then go home. You will experience all sorts of feelings and you'd probably ask yourself if you can take it, many times over.

The only reason I could say all of the above is because of how special this thera really is as a human being. She opened my eyes in the reality of what I'm getting myself into and I was able to think twice about going for it. If in the end, it doesn't work out for us, no regrets. I did my due diligence.

Peace.

Number 3.

Whoaaaa... i just got call from my thera loves & she wants me to meet again tomorrow ha ha ha.... she told me that she's willing to give up their relationship due to jealousy....she told me he never stop asking who she texted or called & even attempted to to take her phone (i pity her but she love him that much) that he provided... she admits that she's being well provided but imprisoned as well... ahhh... now i'm in a situation that i couldn't properly act... happy because i'm gonna meet her again but sad since she's the only one sacrificing for their relationship... i do not know what to do from here but i really love her.... i may not be able to provide the same way as her lover... ahhhh .... i will know better tomorrow (hopefully) wish me luck... thanks.

Peace.

Hey Bro since you have experience in this matter maybe you can answer some questions

1.Do you receive an allowance or gifts from your Thera like the other Theras BF

2. How you know for sure there is nobody else like a a sponsor or true love? Most Theras I meet always claim to be single but 9/10 times for me they lied

3.Do you ever go to the spa tread where your GF works and read her FR?

Thanks for the feedback in advance and kudos to you for being brave and man enough to pursue a Thera 👍🏽

Answering this via mobile so pardon the format

Hey Bro since you have experience in this matter maybe you can answer some questions

1.Do you receive an allowance or gifts from your Thera like the other Theras BF

- she gave me a gift for Christmas. Then there's random gifts here and there when we go out. No I don't get any allowance because that defeats the purpose of being a GM.

2. How you know for sure there is nobody else like a a sponsor or true love? Most Theras I meet always claim to be single but 9/10 times for me they lied

Following my own advice, its part of what I considered when I got to know her until it came to a point na it's not really a basis on how I feel about her. I know she's single because I was introduced to her family. When we'd go out, nagpapaalam pa siya sa mom niya via video conference na ako kasama niya. It took some time and thankfully I was able to see the full picture. If they lied, I think that should be a sign for you take caution or take the first step out of the door.

3.Do you ever go to the spa tread where your GF works and read her FR?

I do.

Thanks for the feedback in advance and kudos to you for being brave and man enough to pursue a Thera

Answering this via mobile so pardon the format

Nice! I am glad to see success stories like yours. If you back read a few pages back we would have needed to start a separate thread called (victims of the Therapist) haha 😂. From some of the sad stuff the guys where posting

Nice! I am glad to see success stories like yours. If you back read a few pages back we would have needed to start a separate thread called (victims of the Therapist) haha . From some of the sad stuff the guys where posting

Wouldn't call mine a success story just yet but thank you for the well wishes. It's okay to feel sad. Sometimes we just have to experience it before we learn. As I said, I was extremely fortunate.

Nice! I am glad to see success stories like yours. If you back read a few pages back we would have needed to start a separate thread called (victims of the Therapist) haha 😂. From some of the sad stuff the guys where posting

Having a Victims of the Therapist or Therapist victims thread would be interesting. We can compare with each other how much money we lost . How did we find out about the other BF or real BF. And what she did to snare you in her web HaHa 🤣

Whoaaaa... i just got call from my thera loves & she wants me to meet again tomorrow ha ha ha.... she told me that she's willing to give up their relationship due to jealousy....she told me he never stop asking who she texted or called & even attempted to to take her phone (i pity her but she love him that much) that he provided... she admits that she's being well provided but imprisoned as well... ahhh... now i'm in a situation that i couldn't properly act... happy because i'm gonna meet her again but sad since she's the only one sacrificing for their relationship... i do not know what to do from here but i really love her.... i may not be able to provide the same way as her lover... ahhhh .... i will know better tomorrow (hopefully) wish me luck... thanks.

Go for it Boss. Be her White Knight. Hehe.

Im sure shell be happier with you.

Edited by 国光

Having a Victims of the Therapist or Therapist victims thread would be interesting. We can compare with each other how much money we lost . How did we find out about the other BF or real BF. And what she did to snare you in her web HaHa 🤣

You could have it requested to The Moderators (I hope they approve) hehe

If thet met met in a spa, then it means her guys still dwells on the past, can't let go and doesn't trust her.

Good luck on your adventure and keep us updated. Hehehehe

Possible na yung bf eh hindi gm na sa spa nameet ; may kilala ako thera they do have relationships outside of spa na no idea bf or asawa nila ganun work nila alam either receptionist, call center agent or food server

Possible na yung bf eh hindi gm na sa spa nameet ; may kilala ako thera they do have relationships outside of spa na no idea bf or asawa nila ganun work nila alam either receptionist, call center agent or food server

yep tago pero kapag nalaman line of work ayun break!

anong population madameng biktima GM or Thera?

Are you asking theoretical questions or are you asking for general advise because you are in a relationship with a thera?

Let me ask you: if you are a gm in a relationship with a thera, WOULD you allow her to do max mileage? If you won't then there you have your answer.

Addendum: Let me add: EVEN IF you give her a list of don't, what makes you think she will follow your instructions? She can always do what she wants then LIE TO YOU about it. She can always DENY everything. You'll read frs about her then confront her then she'll just say the fr posters are lying so who loses? Come on, it's common sense.

The thing is the therapist is here for the money. If a guest can't provide for her then he has no business telling her what to do or not to do. She can deny everything but a smart reader can discern between the lines in the field review what the therapist did to the guest.

Personally, while in the cubicle, it is nice to imagine that she is your gf but after the session and reality sets in, it is akin to waking up and saying "panaginip lang pala." :lol:

Edited by will robie

Correct.

That is precisely why if a thera tells you : "Sa yo ko lang ginagawa ito..." We all know it's a lie.

Yup, regardless if it's a most-requested therapist or a therapist who doesn't get that much customers. I would appreciate it if the therapist told me the truth rather than lie if I get her often pero meron naman nagsabi sa akin ng totoo. I mean when you strike up a conversation with a therapist, you can't avoid asking what her es is and if the es she does to you is her usual service.

Edited by will robie

my thera gave me a casio gshock watch for xmas last year and mixed emotions; she gave it to me as a gift; she got the money from doing ES to other guys; mixed emotions na happy ka and naaawa at the same time. ano mga braders ang tama bang reaction pag ganito si thera nag gift sayo; i did took it but hindi ko ginamit kasi parang gusto ko ibalik sa kanya

my thera gave me a casio gshock watch for xmas last year and mixed emotions; she gave it to me as a gift; she got the money from doing ES to other guys; mixed emotions na happy ka and naaawa at the same time. ano mga braders ang tama bang reaction pag ganito si thera nag gift sayo; i did took it but hindi ko ginamit kasi parang gusto ko ibalik sa kanya

Swerte mo Boss. Buti ka pa naalalang regaluhan ng Thera-Loves mo hehehe.

Edited by 国光

Keep it. Kung mahal mo sya ma appreciate mo ung effort nya para regaluhan ka.

Sakin kase parang masnakakahiya na hindi tanggapin lalo na kung surprise gift.

Example lang is nung nag birthday ako, may cake pa na kasama bukod pa sa regalo sakin na Nike shoes na alam ko worth 5k nung time na un.

Syempre nakahiya din pero naisip ko na gumawa talaga sya ng effort and inalam pa nya kung anong type ng Nike ang gusto ko by asking one of my friends.

At least alam ko sa sarili ko na kinita nya un sa trabaho and hindi nya ninakaw.