i'm still becomingly more convinced that the PSE isn't the best market to trade dahil sobrang inefficient.

i'm still enough of a noob that i get so beat up trying to keep afloat dahil "hard mode" kadalasan ang merkado ng Pinas.

doesn't mean to say that i will stop observing it though.

"home court" pa din. so kailangan kilala mo kahit papaano

so i've obviously been watching the current front-running, "flavor of the month" $NIKL

post-714821-0-43221400-1567484234_thumb.jpg

i don't have this in my real account (tried kanina, got stopped out), but i do have in my virtual account.

medyo chasing ako when i entered yesterday (and kanina).

the 'ginyus' entries should've been dun sa may teal blue and blue doodles

leading signal yung stochRSI, medyo lagging yung sa MACD sa kaso ng teal blue

oversold, BOSU (buy on support), candlestick SOR (sign of reversal) yung sa blue

• Like (+1) 1

so i bought a bit more $PIP during market run-off yesterday.

bale second tranche ito from the initial one mentioned in the quoted post.

post-714821-0-25212800-1567583167_thumb.jpg

didn't buy today kasi walang clear setup na makita that i'm comfortable with.

so continue watching ako.

need to nail the exit para ma-complete ang good trade

i'm still becomingly more convinced that the PSE isn't the best market to trade dahil sobrang inefficient.

i'm still enough of a noob that i get so beat up trying to keep afloat dahil "hard mode" kadalasan ang merkado ng Pinas.

doesn't mean to say that i will stop observing it though.

"home court" pa din. so kailangan kilala mo kahit papaano

so i've obviously been watching the current front-running, "flavor of the month" $NIKL

attachicon.gifpsei2.JPG

i don't have this in my real account (tried kanina, got stopped out), but i do have in my virtual account.

medyo chasing ako when i entered yesterday (and kanina).

the 'ginyus' entries should've been dun sa may teal blue and blue doodles

leading signal yung stochRSI, medyo lagging yung sa MACD sa kaso ng teal blue

oversold, BOSU (buy on support), candlestick SOR (sign of reversal) yung sa blue

hindi pa raw kasi masyadong uso ang stock market investing sa pinas. that coupled with the constant government stability and continuity concerns makes it a hard court to play in

medyo "chicken and egg" din, kasi maliit lang in terms of 'size' (average total value traded). so madaling i-manipulate. pero hirap syempre lumaki kapag onti lang naglalaro. hindi din nakaka-hiyang pumasok kasi maliit at inefficient, tapos the past year or so, onti lang ang IPO's.

and on, and on, and on...

still, i wish my eyes had been opened to the possibilities of investing/trading stocks and all these financial instruments.

but we deal with what we have and continue to keep on :)

• 3 weeks later...

yan nanaman sa third telco. they see GLOBE and PLDT in the 1ks+ they think its going to go up that fast? mahype lang mga tao.. id go for the reliable blue chips.. steady income, proven companies.. dont go for hype, may mga problems pa yan maeencounter..

Nothing wrong going on 2nd (or even 3rd liners) as long as you have an exit plan. I've earned big on $NOW when it hit 20/share last year. Sayang lang di ko napuruhan dati (had only 15% of my total portfolio in it).

• 2 weeks later...