How can a cheater stop cheating
Posted 27 July 2017 - 05:49 PM
If she cheats .Simply tell her that you dont need a cheater in your life
Posted 31 July 2017 - 03:50 PM
Posted 31 July 2017 - 04:25 PM
if environmental factor - pa salvage lahat ng acquaintances
if acute - palo lang ok na.
if chronic - electro shock (electric chair should be good)
if genetic - genetic mutation.
kung gwapo - plaster mo mukha.
pag panget at cheater pa - hands up and hands down. tangna ikaw na. idol. anyways.... solution? any of the given above
Posted 07 August 2017 - 06:46 PM
1. If you stop being adventurous. The idea of overcoming Mt. Fuji is not exciting for you anymore. Why? Because you've got your own hill. Even if its shire (small) hill you're good with that.
2. Your afraid. The thought of losing her brings a tear. You wont take a risk. Your eyes wont glance, your head wont turn. It would just like be another Ferrrari passing down the highway.
3. Forgive. The next time your in a relationship. Forgive those who has offended you in the past (I'm not saying forget, that's hard). It will be healthy for your present.
Posted 14 August 2017 - 10:00 PM
Posted 20 August 2017 - 03:08 AM
You just leave them because they will never change.
Posted 05 September 2017 - 11:41 PM
hindi mo sila mapapag bago dahil kung maski sarili nga nila hindi nila madisiplina na kahit alam na nilang mali, eh ikaw pa kaya hindi ka na magikero para gawin yun. lahat ng sobra masama. at kapag dumating sa point yang cheater na yan na mag sawa, uupo na lang sa tabi yan kasi alam nyang wala nang magtitiwala sa kanya. Sila din mismo makakapag bago sa sarili nila, alam nila yan.
Posted 02 October 2017 - 06:40 AM
Posted 02 October 2017 - 09:58 AM
Leave her simple as that. She'll never change ikaw rin talo in the long run
Posted 15 October 2017 - 12:46 PM
Posted 28 October 2017 - 12:47 PM
Posted 29 October 2017 - 02:01 AM
It takes a great and well-thought-of decision before it can be implemented
Posted 29 October 2017 - 11:16 AM
Posted 29 October 2017 - 11:50 AM
it takes 21 days to make or break a habit.
for cheaters, i guess i different mindset is needed.
if constantly naghahanap ng iba, there a 90% chance that its a reflection of what the partner is lacking or over asserting. (naggers and maniquins in bed do listen )
cheaters change if they see value in their partner. basically niligawan ka kasi they look up to you, then to find out that you are not the person they looking up to... or did you change?
cheaters want variety. sino ba naman kasi gusto kumain ng manok araw araw. the chicken needs to improve. send a message that you are still the best thing out there. para hindi maghanap.
if a guy having a crush on say Julia barretto, then say naging sila, do you think the guy would cheat? I think no, kase a lot will be lost if he did. dami masasayang. pero if he would find a better one of course... cheat yan. if Julia would change or low blows... guys tend to cheat first then leave. serious guys would leave first then hook up.
now, to change a cheater, you need to know what does he want. if you can provide that, then case solved. if you cant and he cant compromise... then consider therapy and if still cannot. shake hands and say your good byes.
remember, guys value their princess, but if the princess becomes the fairy god mother or becomes shrek, or becomes a police siren then guys do look elsewhere. therefore cheats at the most appropriate moment of time and weakness. (low. depressed. sad. libog. may babae. sexy. half naked. seduce. kulang sex. may sex wala naman quality. nagging. away ng away. comparing to the ex. no time. no money.) any one or combination of these and their intensities. create cheaters.
make a guy happy. no cheating. 100%
1. 65" TV cable and a lot of movies
2. xbox one s
3. i9 gtx1080ti 6tb 16gb ram PC. (eto mag papa rape na sayo yun guy. pati kaluluwa makuha ng girl hehehe)
4. 1 gbps internet connection
7. drinks and cigar (but I do not receommend)
8. Nissan gtr - guy becomes a slave at this point. hehehehe he cant cheat and will not cheat and will choose you daily hehehe
9. time. - time for him to sleep. time for family. time for friends. alone time. and bed time that solves a lot
yan lang. ok na. no more cheaters
for girls I guess a million other things
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users