Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

On 3/6/2022 at 12:29 PM, Alice of G Dragon said:

Thank you boss...

Sana wag nyo nmang i judge lahat ng single mom... 😅 😢 

Thanks so much Ms. @Alice of G Dragon for your honesty and the courage to air out your sentiment. Two of my uncles, kasama na yung former Colonel sa Marines, nag-asawa ng MILF. Yung isa nandun sa Houston, TX yun wife nya is a divorcee meron na po 2 kids from 2 different men. Sila mismo merong 2 kids. Total of 4 kids sila ngayon. First wife ng tito ko yun. Parehong meron baby from previous relationships yung wife nila. Hindi thera, pero meron anak. Pareho lang yun para sakin. Mas bilib at hanga pa nga ako sayo Ms. @Alice of G Dragon kasi you're so strong and determined. Not many ladies are like you. And dami diyan nagpalaglag kagad ng baby. Swerte masyado yun baby mo coz pinaglaban mo siya. You treat her/him like your life. 

Dami kong kilalang female doctors sa St. Luke's at The Medical City (TMC) nag wish na merong anak. May pera sila. Mataas pinag aralan. Pero walang anak.

Wish that soon a guy with a pure and loving heart will eventually find you Ms. Alice. Believe me, marami sila. Di mo pa lang nakikilala. But soon, darating din yun sa tamang panahon. Just keep your faith alive.☺🙏👍👍👍

On 3/8/2022 at 11:09 PM, razeyhamirez said:

I feel you bro haha. The first time I availed a thera, I almost fell din.

It’s not something ridiculous. I can’t really blame you.

I’m an average, plain-looking guy so I never really experienced being popular with the ladies. So the first time I had an interaction with a thera, siyempre sobrang bait. They will really make you feel special, or even ‘loved’. It’s part of the scheme and it’s not all that wrong. After all, it is one of the reasons why some of us keep coming back to them. They might throw some compliments from time to time which will even make you feel good. I came back several times not only for the ‘deed’ but also for her company. It’s really fun talking with her about anything. I even paid for extension just to continue our conversation.

There were even times that I considered courting her seriously. After some deep thinking, I finally convinced myself that IT’S NOT REAL and I am just really infatuated. 

Looking back, it’s not really all that bad. I genuinely felt blissful during those hours. I just thought that maybe those make-believe feel-good moments were part of the payment/rates.

REMEMBER: to them, it’s just an occupation. You’re just another client who PAYS for their services. The sooner you realize that, the better.

Wag ka lang magpaka-ulol. 

Well said sir.  Work nila yan and part ng trabaho ng thera gumaan ang loob mo at maging happy after the session.  Just think of it as part of their good customer service.  Save for few success stories, mistake to think na genuine sa loob ang galawan ng GM at thera. Pay for play industry yan at the end of the day and alam dapat natin yan na may bolahan na involved. Hehe.  

On 3/10/2022 at 9:33 PM, KID FIGHTER said:

Thanks so much Ms. @Alice of G Dragon for your honesty and the courage to air out your sentiment. Two of my uncles, kasama na yung former Colonel sa Marines, nag-asawa ng MILF. Yung isa nandun sa Houston, TX yun wife nya is a divorcee meron na po 2 kids from 2 different men. Sila mismo merong 2 kids. Total of 4 kids sila ngayon. First wife ng tito ko yun. Parehong meron baby from previous relationships yung wife nila. Hindi thera, pero meron anak. Pareho lang yun para sakin. Mas bilib at hanga pa nga ako sayo Ms. @Alice of G Dragon kasi you're so strong and determined. Not many ladies are like you. And dami diyan nagpalaglag kagad ng baby. Swerte masyado yun baby mo coz pinaglaban mo siya. You treat her/him like your life. 

Dami kong kilalang female doctors sa St. Luke's at The Medical City (TMC) nag wish na merong anak. May pera sila. Mataas pinag aralan. Pero walang anak.

Wish that soon a guy with a pure and loving heart will eventually find you Ms. Alice. Believe me, marami sila. Di mo pa lang nakikilala. But soon, darating din yun sa tamang panahon. Just keep your faith alive.☺🙏👍👍👍

Thank you so much po sir sa napakagandang message nyo.... 😊 💖 ☺ 

• Winner! (+1) 1

Ako, I treat all the therapists who I have met and whom I had an appointments already as good friends there are times I get to talk about personal things. However, if entering the relationship will be tough ride actually I will only appreciate it if you are out of that opportunity and I know you some have good hearts but there are things to consider. Maybe if we meet somewhere then you are in different life then I will see. I don't discriminate people to due to their backgrounds. Sa ngayon I consider them as good friends only. For those who were retired who I have met good luck with the new chapter of your. I am already thankful I have met them. Till we meet again buddies.. 

• Like (+1) 1

The chemical basis of human attraction thus makes fools of us all. Like Pavlov’s mutt, we are beguiled into thinking that love and lust arise from a singular font from which we drink deeply into a dazed bliss of ecstasies allowing us to overlook the crimson banners on the Rose covered cliff of perdition. 

It is neither fairy tale or cautionary parable that we must truly take heed of, but our own hellbound hearts. The propensity to take dross meat and color it over as caviar. 

9 hours ago, Jigzaw2021 said:

It's best to treat the engagement between you and the thera just like a business 

Well It is her business. Shes selling sex, and maybe some GFE or PSE, and fantasy. It is a commercial transaction, but humans throw all sorts of things into the brew that dont belong in the sweaty broth of paid intimacy. Because people are prone to mistake one thing for another. Smoke for steam, desperation for consent, love for lust, and a whore for a Queen. 

as long as you have EMOTIONAL CONTROL and leave your brain out the window when you are with the SPA THERAPIST or ATTENDANT then you should have no problem separating the lust from the LOVE....

but then again, when we lack something, say companionship and dun natin nakita sa thera (maalaga siya, always texts u kahit di kayu magkasama, good am, good night etc..) you will feel attached but then again, HUMANS are complex beings..

I try to leave my emotions out the window NOW...before I easily prey victim to them...I turned my life around!!!

• Sad (+1) 1

been there bro na-inlove na din ako sa isang therapist na na book ko online via facebook, nagandahan ako sa kanya sa picture nya kaya nagbook ako agad pero nung nakita ko sya sa personal sobrang ganda pala nya pagpasok pa lang nya sa room natulala agad ako. "Sya ba yung na-book ko?" yun ang nasa isip ko nun 😄 As in hindi ko inexpect na mas maganda pala sya sa personal. Dalawang beses ko rin syang inavail then pabiro kong tinanong sa kanya if pwede ko ba syang maging girlfriend (pero sa deep inside seryoso talaga ako), hindi lang sya kumibo 😅. So ayun after a week, a month di ko na makita yung picture nya sa FB sabi ng handler nya umuwi na raw sya sa province nila. Nalaman ko nalang na may asawa't anak na pala sya 😥 pero hindi pa rin nawala feelings ko sa kanya. Matagal din bago ako naka move on. Hanggang ngayon inistalk ko pa rin FB nya.

Falling for a thera is much easier for a mature, secure, and financially-capable person. Like, kung maanakan mo si thera. Tapos kaya mo naman mag-iwan sa kanya (at sa baby nya) ng around or at least 15 million pesos, mas madali ma fall. Especially if na develop kayo after several sessions. Easier to strengthen the relationship. Maging loyal ka lang kay thera, wag ka na kumuha ng iba. For sure, 100%, magiging loyal din si thera sayo. Give and take lang yun. 

Like I said above, I take all theras with 100% respect. Just like any other girl. Mas hanga pa nga ko sa thera kasi nag sacrifice sila for their family. Unlike yung ibang girl na nagkipag sex ng libre kahit sino-sino. At least si thera, alam niya na it is for her family.

Halos lahat ng GM-thera relationship na nasira, usually 2 lang dahilan. 1) Nambabae pa rin si GM kahit magkasama na sila ni thera. So umalis si thera at iniwan si GM. 2) Walang pera si GM. Or kakarampot ang pera. So bumalik na lang si thera sa spa. 

I think that is quite a familiar story. Tagalog para siguradong maintindihan ng lahat. 

Gumaling na nga din Tagalog ko hehehe. Unlike 2 years ago.

But sometimes you begin to doubt, right? Why would you fall for a thera if there's a doctor or a lawyer -- pretty, sexy, has some money, with great family, does not even care about your money, who also studied in USA just like you -- who is willing to welcome you to her family and friends just as you are unconditionally? Isn't it great? Of course, you can't go back to your favorite spa or MP anymore.

Or would you rather still fall for a thera while also getting other theras on the sideline? Isn't it more complicated? Will the thera not require you to be 100% fully loyal? Of course, she should! She must! 

So what's your dilemma now?