770 replies to this topic

#41 satyr_d6

satyr_d6

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 17 December 2003 - 03:35 PM

naku, shift ka na! u still have time...hehehe...it's depressing when you have clients like i had, nasa cayman islands ang accounts nila. B) ang dami nilang pera, they don't care if their investments are losing money.

pero good luck! kaya mo yan... :cool:

yap, tama si quickie, lokoboy, mag shift ka na.... :(

habang may katinuan pang natitira sa utak mo... :lol:

joke joke joke....

good luck pre, that course is good especially when it twist your mind (and body)... <_<

#42 fhm1

fhm1

Charmer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Interests:I just want to meet nice people at MTC and have a good laugh and drink with you ladies and mga pare..<br /><br />After the drink, that's another story ....

Posted 19 December 2003 - 07:32 PM

thanks for supporting this thread my fellow accounting graduates and students..

Merry X'mas to all of you...

#43 Jose1984

Jose1984

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 19 December 2003 - 07:50 PM

Am a CPA in Phils... just got an expat posting in Vietnam... am working for one of the Top 4 accounting firms here.

#44 satyr_d6

satyr_d6

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 19 December 2003 - 10:05 PM

Am a CPA in Phils... just got an expat posting in Vietnam... am working for one of the Top 4 accounting firms here.

sir jose, baka naman pwede mo kong isabit dyan... :boo:

#45 Jose1984

Jose1984

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 20 December 2003 - 11:29 AM

sir jose, baka naman pwede mo kong isabit dyan... :boo:

You can PM me your work experience. What industry do want to work ba? Right now, pakonti na ang mga Pinoys na nagtatrabaho sa accounting firms dito. They either go back to RP or move to private companies as Financial Controller.

#46 Jose1984

Jose1984

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 20 December 2003 - 11:31 AM

But, marami pa rin pinoys dito. They number around 400++ siguro. I just attended a xmas party ng mga pinoys dito. Ticket reached that number.

#47 ShAnEdPoGS

ShAnEdPoGS

---------DUMB-------

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2268 posts
  • Interests:Playing PS2; Billiards; Basketball; Soccer

Posted 22 December 2003 - 06:51 PM

pareng jose CPA ka pala...nasa viet ka ba ngaun...pare magkano ba sweldo dyan????

accounting grad din ako but not yet a CPA... :cool:

#48 Jose1984

Jose1984

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 07:01 PM

Pareng Shane

Yup. CPA din ako. Pay here for finance manager siguro nasa range ng $2-4. Mababa lang kasi ang cost of living dito. But you must be CPA in Manila to work here. Otherwise, kukuha ka ng equivalent certification dito.

#49 JohnCastle

JohnCastle

Trying Hard & Hardly Trying

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 23 December 2003 - 04:36 PM

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone here!

#50 JohnCastle

JohnCastle

• (05) Regular
  • 899 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 02:04 PM

Happy New Year to all! Hope you had great times during the holidays! :)

#51 quickie

quickie

-= Diwata =-

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13827 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 02:21 PM

Hope you all enjoyed the holidays! Me? I spent this year working :( :angry: i think i'm in the wrong profession, ndi mo ma-enjoy ang holidays kase quarter-end...sigh...

#52 JohnCastle

JohnCastle

• (05) Regular
  • 899 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 09:25 AM

Good morning fellow Accountants, et al

@quickie
We share the same sentiments. We get to least enjoy the breaks and holidays. Guess we're one of the most abused of the professions. But I still believe we are lucky. Think about the policemen and military men who are on call almost most of the time. Think also of the doctors and nurses, they also complain about working even on holidays. Marami pa. Our lot as accountants somehow just gives us more edge in terms of breaks. Guess we just have to be thankful somehow. Peace. And hope you enjoy the week ahead!

#53 sinnerman

sinnerman

sinners - we all are...........

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4749 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 09:28 PM

hey peeps

good evening, i totally forgot na there is a thread for accountants pala hehehe

i'm a cpa (cant puke anymore) hehehe

anong oras na ba? hehehe

overtawad na naman.

by the way i'm also a product of ust

#54 sinnerman

sinnerman

sinners - we all are...........

• (10) Super Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4749 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 09:30 PM

baka ako din pwede sumabit hehehe kung me room pa dyan para sa latak ng mga auditing firms dito s pinas hehehe

:cool:

magaganda ba vietnamese women na kasama mo dyan?

#55 quickie

quickie

-= Diwata =-

• (07) Avid Member
  • 13827 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 08:10 AM

Good morning fellow Accountants, et al

@quickie
We share the same sentiments. We get to least enjoy the breaks and holidays. Guess we're one of the most abused of the professions. But I still believe we are lucky. Think about the policemen and military men who are on call almost most of the time. Think also of the doctors and nurses, they also complain about working even on holidays. Marami pa. Our lot as accountants somehow just gives us more edge in terms of breaks. Guess we just have to be thankful somehow. Peace. And hope you enjoy the week ahead!

JohnCastle - I agree...ndi naman ako bitter...pero naman, if i were paid like a nurse or doctor here, i wldn't even complain about the hours! hehehe...and my brother is in the military (in fact he's in bahrain right now) so yeah, in so many ways, i guess we (i.e., accountants/cpas) are lucky :D at least i already got out of the firm so i don't have the busy season (jan-apr) anymore :cool:

#56 JohnCastle

JohnCastle

• (05) Regular
  • 899 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 08:34 AM

quickie

Yap I used to be in a big audit firm before where even during the Christmas and New Year holiday's I was assigned to do inventory observation. January to April, oh boy, this is where we are now. More work especially with the so many deadlines. Or is it deathline. :cry: Just kidding. We need some laughter in our busy lives. Peace and have a nice day! :)

#57 quickie

quickie

-= Diwata =-

• (07) Avid Member
  • 13827 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 11:09 AM

quickie

Yap I used to be in a big audit firm before where even during the Christmas and New Year holiday's I was assigned to do inventory observation. January to April, oh boy, this is where we are now. More work especially with the so many deadlines. Or is it deathline. :cry: Just kidding. We need some laughter in our busy lives. Peace and have a nice day! :)

JohnCastle - wawa naman u...hehehe...now i can rub it in kase wala na ako sa firm. i'm starting to call all my friends who are still stuck doing the horrible audit busy hours and i just rub it in...it got so bad that i didn't celebrate my bday in 3 years (hehe, sana ndi rin ako tumanda ng 3 years!!!) :D and yeah, the good old days of inventory observations during the holidays...yup yup, i had my share of those :)

#58 culprit

culprit

Chaser

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 05:46 PM

mayroon bang eco majors dito? Am graduating this March, I need some advise kung what field and magandang puntahan

#59 Jose1984

Jose1984

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 07:30 PM

baka ako din pwede sumabit hehehe kung me room pa dyan para sa latak ng mga auditing firms dito s pinas hehehe

:cool:

magaganda ba vietnamese women na kasama mo dyan?

dude

happy new year.. will ask around..what level ka na sa atin? PM me for details..
ok naman chicks dito, kaya lang gusto makaalis ng Vietnam...

#60 JohnCastle

JohnCastle

• (05) Regular
  • 899 posts

Posted 06 January 2004 - 08:26 PM

JohnCastle - wawa naman u...hehehe...now i can rub it in kase wala na ako sa firm. i'm starting to call all my friends who are still stuck doing the horrible audit busy hours and i just rub it in...it got so bad that i didn't celebrate my bday in 3 years (hehe, sana ndi rin ako tumanda ng 3 years!!!) :D and yeah, the good old days of inventory observations during the holidays...yup yup, i had my share of those <_<

hang in there...before u know it april na :)

quickie
Thanks for the cheering! We all need it. I don't think you lost 3 years not celebrating your b'day. I believe you didn't age at all. Cheers!

Time will fly fast and soon, it's gonna be summer.................. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users