Fat Burners And Diet Pills

BSN THERMONEX 120caps 2,050

Cytodyne Xenadrine EFX *New Xtra-Strength Formula* (ephedrine-free) 120 caps 2,100

Cytodyne Xenadrine NRG-8 (ephedrine-free) 120 caps 2,400

Muscletech Hydroxycut (caffeine-free) 140 caps 2,200

NEW! Muscletech Hydroxycut ADVANCED 100 caps (the new hydroxycut) 2,200

Muscletech Hydroxycut (ephedrine-free) 210 caps 3,200

Muscletech DietTech (ephedrine-free) 140 caps 2,200

Nutrex Lipo-6 120 liqui-caps 2,400

Twinlab Ripped Fuel 120 caps 2,100

Twinlab Diet Fuel 120 caps (with ephedra) 2,400

i suggest instead of using all these fat burners, eat lots of fibers (wheat, oats, muesli, vegies) ..

basta keep on eating fruits.. as long as you keep on eating nothing but fiber, ilalabas din lahat ng katawan mo yan.. in essence you will not be gaining pounds.. since ilalabas mo din lahat kasama na mga toxins sa katawan mo.. plus drink lots of water..

then combine that with exercise.. like hiking.. ayos na..

parehong OTC yung xenical and xenadrine. yung xenadrine sa mga health shops like GNC mo lang mabibili.  Di ako sure sa price ng xenical pero yung xenadrine, the price ranges from 2000-3000 and 1 bottle. sa ibang shops like cutting edgs in galleria, 20 pesos a tablet and xenadrine. 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps in the afternoon ang dosage ng xednadrine.

thanks for the info...

i tried different types of herbal diet,before someone advised me to tyr ballet dancer.its a slimming tablet that you see in diff malls.nasa glass shelf sya na usually naddaanan natin sa gitna ng mga malls,i stpped na agad,nabwasan nga timbang mo but i did not have a hard on for 2 weeks, kahit na ano gawin ng gf ko when we are making love, ayaw talaga magalit, people,avoid that pill.by the way, fyi. its functioning na ulit, he he he.. :mtc:

Besides Exofat that caused a small amount of discharges, I also used Apple Cider but it made my stomach very acidic :sick:.

I want to share this article to all who needs to lose weight but finds it hard to do.

Why is it so hard to lose weight?

There are people that work out everyday for an hour a day and eat low-fat foods, and they still can't get those extra pounds off. As they get older they notice that their cravings for fats and sweets increase. They get more illnesses, they have more physical problems and they are tired all the time.

The reason: In your small intestine there are finger like protrusions called villi or villus.

It is through these villi that absorption of nutrients from your food takes place, through the years your villi get damaged and break off. As your villi continue to become damaged, it becomes increasingly difficult for your body to absorb nutrients.

The result:

- Need for food increases

- Appetite and cravings increase

- Less absorption of nutrients

- Less nutrients absorbed = fatigue

- Stores fat instead of buring them

- Crave fats and sugar because they are the easiest substances for your body to absorb.

The solution:

Cellular Nutrition Process

1. Cleansing -you become healthier while you lose weight.

2. Proper Absorption - when your body is cleansed, you can absorb the right kinds of nutrients, thereby decreasing your cravings and your appetite will be corrected.

3. Regeneration of Healthy Cells- cancer prevention, your body generates healthy cells making you feel younger, look younger and give you increased stamina while you lose all those excess weight!

hi,pm me pls at lanzxl@yahoo.com.i want to inquire on this,thanks

gold sniper

Besides Exofat that caused a small amount of discharges, I also used Apple Cider but it made my stomach very acidic :sick:.

I want to share this article to all who needs to lose weight but finds it hard to do.

Why is it so hard to lose weight?

There are people that work out everyday for an hour a day and eat low-fat foods, and they still can't get those extra pounds off. As they get older they notice that their cravings for fats and sweets increase. They get more illnesses, they have more physical problems and they are tired all the time.

The reason: In your small intestine there are finger like protrusions called villi or villus. 

It is through these villi that absorption of nutrients from your food takes place, through the years your villi get damaged and break off. As your villi continue to become damaged, it becomes increasingly difficult for your body to absorb nutrients.

The result:

- Need for food increases 

- Appetite and cravings increase

- Less absorption of nutrients 

- Less nutrients absorbed = fatigue

- Stores fat instead of buring them

- Crave fats and sugar because they are the easiest substances for your body to absorb.

The solution:

Cellular Nutrition Process

1. Cleansing -you become healthier while you lose weight.

2. Proper Absorption - when your body is cleansed, you can absorb the right kinds of nutrients, thereby decreasing your cravings and your appetite will be corrected.

3. Regeneration of Healthy Cells- cancer prevention, your body generates healthy cells making you feel younger, look younger and give you increased stamina while you lose all those excess weight!

well you haven't emailed anyone on the cost or messaged anyone on the cost.  how much lower is lower?

BSN THERMONEX 120caps 2,050

Cytodyne Xenadrine EFX *New Xtra-Strength Formula* (ephedrine-free) 120 caps 2,100

Cytodyne Xenadrine NRG-8 (ephedrine-free) 120 caps 2,400

Muscletech Hydroxycut (caffeine-free) 140 caps 2,200

NEW! Muscletech Hydroxycut ADVANCED 100 caps (the new hydroxycut) 2,200

Muscletech Hydroxycut (ephedrine-free) 210 caps 3,200

Muscletech DietTech (ephedrine-free) 140 caps 2,200

Nutrex Lipo-6 120 liqui-caps 2,400

Twinlab Ripped Fuel 120 caps 2,100

Twinlab Diet Fuel 120 caps (with ephedra) 2,400

i already posted it on the page before this..

hydroxycut, xenadrine etc... is usually 3400 on stores...

Guest buru_tus
unhealthy na masyado yung 40 lbs in 40 days ah.. the most you should lose is 2 lbs a week.. not more than that.. otherwise thats bad for the health na..

kaya nga.. parang pati muscle tissue kasama na sa lbs na nawala... ano ichura mo nun? parang marathon runner? payat tignan pero pag nag measure mo ng BMI by using fat calipher eh ang laki pa ring ng body fat %.....

eto yung result guys

before

post-74715-1141866799.jpg

after

post-74715-1141866836.jpg

Guest buru_tus

wala masyadong nag sag na skin

weights, para mapalitan ng muscle

yung first month, grabe sarap ng pakiramdam

mga shirts ko, naging loose

problem ko lang, bumili ako ng new pants

anybody tried FITRUM? epektib yata kay Judyanne. nyehehehe.eherm. :huh:  seriously... balak ko na rin maghydroxycut or xenadrine ulit.... kailangan ng mawala ng mga taba and start pumping irons again... :)

Fitrum did not work for me. I have this belief na kaya lang sha laging out of stock kase sikat si Judy Ann.

Haven't tried Hydroxycut.

Xenadrine causes palpitations. Kaya nakakatakot din gamitin. Maglolose ka rin naman ng weight pero medyo mabagal.

hello people,

anyone tried GOODLINESS FAT REDUCING PILLS?  i've been on it for about a week now.  i have lost weight (my pants are loser) but i have not quantified how many pounds i've actually lost. 

the side effects are dry throat and slight palpitations.  its not that bad.  i was just wondering though if anyone has tried it for the long term and what are the long term side effects, results, etc. 

thanks!

In the long run, your system will be immune to the drugs.

I used it for two months (if my memory serves me right). Then, I stopped. When I used it again, it did not work anymore.

:)

Edited by lovelybabe