Poll: Prophet Predicts Ww3 Might Occur Within Just A Few Weeks

Prophet Predicts Ww3 Might Occur Within Just A Few Weeks  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What will then be your favorite motto?

• Carpe Diem (Seize the day / You only live once)
    • Memento Mori (Remember that you have to die)
    • There is Life after Death, so no worries.

This could escalate to WW3 as we know it, Damascus Syria is about to be Blown into into oblivion as it was prophesied in the Bible...

I'll just take this statement to come up with something relevant "Prophet Predicts WW3 Might Occur Within Just a Few Weeks".

Part of Nostrdamous predictions’ for the year 2017 is World War 3 and lots of people are scared of what is about to happen. It seems that his prediction might come true as another prophet predicted the same thing. He foretold that Donald Trump’s presidency is the start of the war.

Horacio Villegas believed that war would start during the 100th anniversary of the visitation of Our Lady of Fatima. He was right when he predicted that Trump would win the US presidency back in 2015. Adding that the billionaire would eventually become the “Illuminati King”, which would be the one responsible for WW3. Source

Edited by FleurDeLune
Added tags

I can say that I'm a prophecy savvy and a watch man coz I have been following these events for years now since I become a Christian , there so many Prophecy that point on this age (not the current time but this generation)... The 2 yrs old Girl who keeps saying he is coming, the King is Coming https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDHvGOiJqxQ... and Old woman from norway http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/religion/2760565/posts, The Prophesy of the Pope by Malachi,(mentioning the current pope will be the last Pope) and the Dreams and visions of many.

(Disclaimer: being a Christian is not to be perfect or sinless. it is how you received the Lord Jesus as your Lord and savior and his blood scarifies on the cross and Ephesians 2:8-9 and Romans 10:9-10 . I am a sinner "yes", do I still sin "yes", do I like to sin "NO" but I still do in very small details. God standard is Perfection and to be perfect is only trough the Lord Jesus, No Religion can save a persons souls, its between you and the Lord Jesus, seek him before time runs out. )

• Like (+1) 1

There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others. so all i know is if that fateful day happens ill be ready. TBH ill even thrive in that new world that will emerge if the nukes do start falling, and in this new world after ww3 will be a world where we (me) will be free to embrace the darkest part of ourselves that always existed, but wasn’t allowed the flourish in this "order based society".

Edited by Mobster23
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Sometimes economics can trigger war just like US halted Oil supply in Japan in 1940's which naforce ang japan to declared war against US or else bagsak ang bansa nila.Which is relatively pwedeng maulit ngayon. Look alam naten na china is source of most items sa mundo what if they stop producing goods? anong mangyayare? War is inevitable ika nga sa quotes ni Plato ehh "only the dead can see the end of war". Lets see

War never stops, it just slows down and change face.

Yeah exactly from brutal method such as bombing, killing peoples and machineries into smooth method economic sabotage, re-arming of militants and propagandas.

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

When Jesus mentioned the end times, he was not exact and left the timing to the authority of the Father. "Only God the Father in heaven knows the day and the hour."  He also counsels his disciples about predictions and prophets.  Jesus did emphasize that happier are those who do not see but believe. After all, the second coming of Christ is revelations or enlightenment rather than annihilation. Yes, there will be signs and wonders in Heaven and on Earth, but Jesus also warned that when those occur, False Prophets will surface and claim a chunk of mankind. Many will be lost as a result of these miracles, rather than receive the saving glory of God.