Corregidor Island

how much will it cost bro? TIA

Check with Sun Cruises for overnight packages (could be a bit expensive though). One option is to check with the Corregidor Foundation for alternative accommodations, which are cheaper. You can just book the ferry transfers with Sun Cruises or take the bus to Cabcaben in Bataan and hire a motor banca to the island. Sorry I'm not updated with the costs now. Hope this helps.

• 11 months later...

Visited this historic island last month. Very rewarding experience albeit hot and humid one. Day long guided trip via Sun Cruises is Php2,200 per person including buffet lunch in Corregidor Inn. Ferry leaves the pier behind Folk Arts Theater @ 8:00am and takes one hours twenty minutes each way. I'm a history buff and I had a blast; lots of great spots for photos. Now if only Sun Cruises would offer a trip to nearby El Fraile Island a.k.a. Fort Drum, that would be the day.

• 4 weeks later...

Visited this historic island last month. Very rewarding experience albeit hot and humid one. Day long guided trip via Sun Cruises is Php2,200 per person including buffet lunch in Corregidor Inn. Ferry leaves the pier behind Folk Arts Theater @ 8:00am and takes one hours twenty minutes each way. I'm a history buff and I had a blast; lots of great spots for photos. Now if only Sun Cruises would offer a trip to nearby El Fraile Island a.k.a. Fort Drum, that would be the day.

I have been wanting to try this...

how are the facilities?

I have been wanting to try this...

how are the facilities?

the facilities are okay. things in the island, we were told, are run and maintained by a private foundation. after getting off the ferry, guests board one of the three tour buses/trams and get off at designated areas to sightsee and take photos. there are clean restrooms and souvenir shops in these areas. buffet (5 entrees) lunch is served at the corregidor inn and can accommodate guests who opt for overnight stay. the whole tour gets a 4.5 star out of 5 in my opinion. not bad at all.

1371505685[/url]' post='8735338']

Thanks for this wonderful piece of info. 2.2k is not bad for a Corregidor day trip.laugh.gif

Just wanna ask if a day is enough to visit the island? i don't really wanna spend a night there if the objective's just to go ghost-hunting.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just wanna ask if a day is enough to visit the island? i don't really wanna spend a night there if the objective's just to go ghost-hunting.

Mas sulit pag overnight. pwede maligo sa beach / island hopping / atv / extensive tour of malinta tunnel / hospital ruins (not available on day tour)

room is only 1.5k

Hectic pag day trip madaming mami miss.

8:00 - departure from Manila

9:15 - arrival

9:25 - start of tour

11:00 - buffet lunch ( 1 hour only)

12:00 - start of tour again / buy souvenir

2:30 - depart

• 1 year later...

Mas sulit pag overnight. pwede maligo sa beach / island hopping / atv / extensive tour of malinta tunnel / hospital ruins (not available on day tour)

room is only 1.5k

Hectic pag day trip madaming mami miss.

8:00 - departure from Manila

9:15 - arrival

9:25 - start of tour

11:00 - buffet lunch ( 1 hour only)

12:00 - start of tour again / buy souvenir

2:30 - depart

thanks for the info sir

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...