Golden State Warriors

They managed to sign Kevon Looney for 3 years 15M, IMHO super bargain price!

Andre Iguodala seems to have personal issue with GSW and medical staff. Grabe yung pasabog niya sa ESPN. According to Andre he was pressured to play despite being injured. I believe this is the reason why he was traded to grizzlies. Smoke screen na lang yung cap space.

They managed to sign Kevon Looney for 3 years 15M, IMHO super bargain price!

Andre Iguodala seems to have personal issue with GSW and medical staff. Grabe yung pasabog niya sa ESPN. According to Andre he was pressured to play despite being injured. I believe this is the reason why he was traded to grizzlies. Smoke screen na lang yung cap space.

I also think so

Seems rebuilding ulit ang gsw after losing some key players.steph,klay and draymond are still around. Kelangan nila ng solid na bigmen kasi dun sila kulang ngayon.

I disagree with the word "rebuilding". When you say rebuild you move/trade the franchise players like what OKC is doing now. They traded PG and looking for trade partners for Westbrook and Adams. They're moving towards a young roster with Alexander as the center piece. In GSW's case, they still have the core trio of Klay, Steph and Dray. They may have lost Iggy but he's kinda old na rin. If they can acquire good supporting pieces they'll be a strong championship contender again. Remember they have Dlo now so they can probably flip him for a good forward when Klay comes back from injury.

Edited by red60

I disagree with the word "rebuilding". When you say rebuild you move/trade the franchise players like what OKC is doing now. They traded PG and looking for trade partners for Westbrook and Adams. They're moving towards a young roster with Alexander as the center piece. In GSW's case, they still have the core trio of Klay, Steph and Dray. They may have lost Iggy but he's kinda old na rin. If they can acquire good supporting pieces they'll be a strong championship contender again. Remember they have Dlo now so they can probably flip him for a good forward when Klay comes back from injury.

They are retooling.

Power Rankings lang yan based on paper. Parang survey lang yan sa mga kandidato tuwing election. May umaangat sa survey pero hindi naman talaga yan ang resulta paktapos ng botohan. Ganyan din ang mangyayari kapag nasa gitna na ng season hanggang sa pagdating ng post season. But based on recent teams performance this past season on my personal ranking;

1.Toronto Raptors

2.Golden State Warriors

3.Milwaukee Bucks

4.Portland Blazers

5.Denver Nuggets

6.Houston Rockets

7.Philadelphia 76ers

8.Boston Celtics

GSW no 1 in the West.

You are entitled to your own opinion/ survey but I have to disagree. Raptors will probably reach the playoffs but I find it ridiculous that they are on top of your power rankings after they lost Kawhi Leonard and not getting anyone significant. Where are the Clippers, Lakers, Jazz?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyxvZaDOjHs

WTF! No warriors in the top 4 team in the west? Blazers below Jazz? I don;t know what these guys are smoking but I need one too. lmao!

It's actually a good list. Jazz added Conley and Bogdanovic. Two excellent underrated players. So who did the Blazers add? I really like the Blazers, they are always overachieving but I have Jazz over Blazers barring injury. Blazers need solid rim protector. I also have the Nuggets over the Blazers.

GSW without Klay Thompson almost entire regular season is not a top 4 western conference team. They'll be exposed defensively. If Klays comeback baka pwede but as of now I can't see them top 4.

Edited by red60

Based yan sa teams' performance sa katatapos na season. Parang FIBA rankings. I have my own separate ranking naman based on papers at sa katatapos na free agency.

Parang mali yung comparison with FIBA ranking. FIBA ranking is based on total points accumulated over the years while your power ranking is solely based on 2019 playoffs.

It's actually a good list. Jazz added Conley and Bogdanovic. Two excellent underrated players. So who did the Blazers add? I really like the Blazers, they are always overachieving but I have Jazz over Blazers barring injury. Blazers need solid rim protector. I also have the Nuggets over the Blazers.

GSW without Klay Thompson almost entire regular season is not a top 4 western conference team. They'll be exposed defensively. If Klays comeback baka pwede but as of now I can't see them top 4.

Ouch for warriors fans kung entire season wala si klay. Offensively kaya siguro takpan ni dloading pero defensively hinde if keep nila si dloading.

Kaya nga sabi ko "parang" FIBA Ranking. Ayoko na kasi na magcompute compute pa ng mga points na ginagawa ng FIBA kaya para mas madali ang buhay, based on teams last performance na lang ang basis ko.. You have your own ranking, I have mine.

That's what I said, you are entitled to your own list. I am not saying your ranking is wrong. Napaka straight forward nga ranking mo halos kinopya mo lang yung placing nila sa playoffs so what's their to refute about it?

Sabi mo kasi "parang FIBA Ranking". I'm just saying that the criteria of your list has no similarities to FIBA ranking which is based on points accumulated over several tournaments. On the other hand your personal power ranking is based on last tournament (Playoffs 2019). Another example, if Germany (FIBA Rank no. 22) miraculously beat team USA (FIBA Rank no. 1) in upcoming Olympics will Germany be no. 1 in FIBA rankings? The answer is no. Germany will move up in FIBA rankings but they won't overtake team USA because FIBA rankings takes into account previous accomplishments of team USA and Germany. But in your personal ranking you'll probably put Germany over USA since it's based on the last tournament (Olympics). I have no problem with that. It's your opinion.

Edited by red60

That's what I said, you are entitled to your own list. I am not saying your ranking is wrong. Napaka straight forward nga ranking mo halos kinopya mo lang yung placing nila sa playoffs so what's their to refute about it?

Sabi mo kasi "parang FIBA Ranking". I'm just saying that the criteria of your list has no similarities to FIBA ranking which is based on points accumulated over several tournaments. On the other hand your personal power ranking is based on last tournament (Playoffs 2019). Another example, if Germany (FIBA Rank no. 22) miraculously beat team USA (FIBA Rank no. 1) in upcoming Olympics will Germany be no. 1 in FIBA rankings? The answer is no. Germany will move up in FIBA rankings but they won't overtake team USA because FIBA rankings takes into account previous accomplishments of team USA and Germany. But in your personal ranking you'll probably put Germany over USA since it's based on the last tournament (Olympics). I have no problem with that. It's your opinion.

You are right. The rankings are warped. How could the Raptors be number one in the power rankings when Kawhi is no longer with them? Same with Golden State. Klay is a big reason why the Ws are three-time champions this decade. The way I see it, Boston should be ranked higher than the Raptors.

Edited by will robie

You are right. The rankings are warped. How could the Raptors be number one in the power rankings when Kawhi is no longer with them? Same with Golden State. Klay is a big reason why the Ws are three-time champions this decade. The way I see it, Boston should be ranked higher than the Raptors.

Well according to him its post-playoffs power ranking but pre-FA period. Kaya Toronto Raptors daw yung no.1 niya.

Edited by red60

Yun naman talaga ang sinabi ko nung unang post ko pa lang di ba? Based on the teams' performance after the season at sabi ko din na iba din ang rankings ko based on current line up/papers. Nagqoute at nagreact ka, sinagot ko lang naman based on my opinion. Sumasagot lang ako kung ano yung pinost ko. You are entitled din kung ano yung list mo at hindi ako makikialam diyan based on your opinion din kung saan mo ibabase yung opinion mo. Kanyang kanya lang naman tayo di ba?

Normally when you publish power rankings, you rank the players on its current roster. Ngayon lang ako nakakita ng power ranking based pa sa last month's roster. :ohmy: Which makes it irrelevant with all the player movement.

With regards to your own list. Yes you are entitled to your own opinion / list but the fact that you posted it in a public forum then your opinion is subject to other member's opinion. wag ka masyadong sensitive. Kung ayaw mong may kokontra sa listahan mo then you can post it in your personal page or profile.

Edited by red60

interesting to watch GSW to coming season.

Agree... halos bago lahat ang pyesa... but i hope draymon and the splash brothers plus kerr's genius can carry them... never followed a team since shaq and wade in miami... i hate to see them fade away after a 5-year run in the west... i hope dlo will make an impact

• 2 months later...