Why Some People Hate Valentine's Day

I'm bitter, very f*cking bitter because she left me for another guy

exactly a month before V-day itself.

And damn it, I saw the couple together on V-day, it makes me jealous as hell

to think that I'm the one who's supposed to be there with her, and not some other....whatever.

There are more reasons as to why I abhor V-day.

Yeah, that's the right word. Hate is too mild to describe my feelings.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I don't know but I guess some people hate V-day simply because they don't have a date, and it kinda gives the impression that you are not loved or unimportant especially when you see people giving/receiving flowers and gifts. Been in this situation before and it somewhat hurts..while ladies enjoy this day especially if they have their S.O.'s. And in our pop culture, I feel like this is close to being a national holiday. Feels like dating is a must on V-day and it sucks if you don't have one. :(

Guest redhotlips

i hate vday kc ma traffic, it has become too commercialized. if u don't have a date on that day, ppl wld think something is wrong wid u. DUH! so sod vday!

everyday can be vday anyway!

That's when:

1. You're single and left out

2. U spend 2 much especially when u should be saving now with the eco going down

3. U spend 2 much time getting 1 present when u should be with him in the meantime

4. It's getting 2 much publicized in a glittery way that 2day people r not interested from where the actual day came from

5. Higher chance of pregnancy among teenagers

6. Other products that r not considered romantic lose money

7. Roses are pulled out and because of the economics nobody buys them and they go 2 waist

8. Many products that were made 4 valentines day are only available a day, so in the end u have 2 cut down the price 2 sell them or just through them out, or almost expired ones get donated 2 charity so more loss

9 It gives another reason 4 celebrities 2 spend huge amount of cash and we common folks just watch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...