A Complicated Relationship

Kami sobrang complicated. Met her sa spa dec 2018 then halos each time na pumasok sya pinupuntahan ko up to naging close na kami sobra. She's in a relationship pero di guy yung ka relationship nya. I have since been able to convince her to quit the spa industry(she quit 1st week of march) pero sila pa din ng ka relationship nya, iniwan na nya actually a few weeks ago pero nag makaawa na magpapakamatay so naawa sya and binalikan. So.ngayon may may bf sya(me) and may gf. Tapos ngayon each time we see each other katakot takot na palusot pa ginagawa nya. Pero one good thing for me us she has already told her mom about me and gusto na ako makilala ng mom nya so mukang mas boto sa akin yung mom nya.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Akalain mong kaya kang tiisin kahit alam nyang nagtitiis k lng.Nagmamalaki p s u hindi s lahat ng bagay mag titiis ako.Bulag kana wla ka pang pakiradam.Pag alis mo hwg knang bumalik.Nakakaiyak pero kailangan kong tanggapin mahirap matali s isang relasyon n kumplikado.

complicated ang status kung nagkagusto ka sa taong kasal na, hiwalay pero di legal, hiwalay pero close pa rin kay wifey dahil sa kids wacko.gif at

sa lalaking may daga sa dibdib pagdating sa salitang "relasyon" pfffft!

same here. Si babae na nga nagloko. Sya pa rin nag dictate sa kanila. he doesn't have the balls to say NO to her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Are you that desperate? Are that old, thinking you don't want to die alone? Dude, how about loving yourself some more huh? STOP disrespecting yourself man. Be more confident of yourself, and let go of that slut. I dont care if she's magna cum laude, no woman should make a man act that way. I'm being blunt here, because I hate seeing people make a fool out themselves for a piece of a relationship feel. Relationship or marriage or how you want to call, is overrated. There's nothing wrong in being single and have casual sex every now and then. We owe it to this planet not to populate any further anyways.

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I need help figuring out what to do. Everyone knows me for being so independent. I may not be the richest woman out there but I have a business.

Now, the thing is... My current guy is not someone who earns a lot. Let's just say his monthly income is just my income for 1 day.

This really bothers me because "ako na naman ang mag fifinance". In all my exes, I had been the one financing. I honestly don't like the idea but I see him working hard and doing his best.

I know I'm not being used but then again, I am the lady. Why is it I am the one always adjusting and paying for the bill. :(

• Like (+1) 1

I need help figuring out what to do. Everyone knows me for being so independent. I may not be the richest woman out there but I have a business.

Now, the thing is... My current guy is not someone who earns a lot. Let's just say his monthly income is just my income for 1 day.

This really bothers me because "ako na naman ang mag fifinance". In all my exes, I had been the one financing. I honestly don't like the idea but I see him working hard and doing his best.

I know I'm not being used but then again, I am the lady. Why is it I am the one always adjusting and paying for the bill. :(

i guess it will be a burden in a long run

no idea if love will prevail on that kind of scenario

in my point of view women should be treated well both love and financially, its a bonus if the woman is stable financially

a hard decision to make between the heart and the brain