• 4 weeks later...
On 9/22/2021 at 10:21 AM, amazingguy25 said:

Aa pagkakarinig ko, need personal info mo. Tapos more questions if positive ka. Kaya nga kahit matagal mo na kasama o kakilala, always use protection

You need to provide personal information and if you turn positive, it is reportable to DOH registry. Although, cases in the country are rising with proliferation of dangerous practices and commercial sex work, treatment has somehow improved that infected people are somehow able to lead a near normal life.

• 3 weeks later...

My career is in the health industry and from what I've read here, I am seeing plenty of wrong information here. The deck below is from 2004, a lot has changed since then but this should be a really good and credible guide/ resource for anyone questioning their extra curricular activities. The key for longevity is to practice your hobby safely. Don't take any chances and make intelligent decisions. CD is a no brainer. Please consider being safe as a social responsibility.

spacer.png

• Like (+1) 2
On 9/1/2021 at 7:45 PM, sirheinrichcu said:

how much is an hiv test and where ba pwede? na discreet

Bro, you can get free test of HIV sa Klinika Bernardo at E. Garcia st, quezon city near edsa. Google mo n lng. Discreet naman dun. I got tested there sa HIV and syphilis, buti negative result. You ‘ll get the result in just 1 hour of waiting. Hope this helps. Konti lang naman tao dun, pa isa isa lang. Sa 2nd flr yun ng clinic. May guard nmn dun to guide you. 

Stereotype decreases the testing rate. Wag tayo matakot, hindi lang naman sexually active ang nagpapatest. I'm a medic and I always take the test every 6 months. Mahirap na baka nachambahan na pala ng mga accidental blood splatters. No judgement naman sa mga clinics. I frequent Hi Precision kasi mas marami silang branches and mabilis lang ang test at online pa ang result.

• Like (+1) 1
On 8/27/2021 at 7:06 PM, Gradnello said:

usually get tested 6 months after last unprotected sex.

They will mention that during the counseling pre-HIV testing

You can test earlier, but you'll have to repeat the test 6 months after the LAST high risk behavior (needle sharing, unprotected sex, sex with high risk individuals, etc.)

I wonder dn s mga nagppa slide to Y 

pg ippliwanag sknila kesyo hndi nman pumasok 

kmsta nman un semen na napahid s genital area ni girl,Tpos penetration later 🔥

Hi precision, std screening test. Prepare around 2k. Then for hiv primarily, Do a base test then ideally 4-6 weeks post exposure, and finally confirmatory at 3 months. Usually good enough with most modern test.

Go to a doctor to get the needed meds and antibiotics(don't self medicate), and next time if possible and within 72 hours pa ng high risk exposure try to ask about pep.(don't delay, the earlier the better)

Edited by vanderboy