Call Center Side Effects

as for side effects ng cc work, eto lng ang akin...

sa umaga takot k sa araw n parang isang bampira...

swak k sa gimik nyts kc 2log n lahat, buhay k p...

kaya mong 2magal ng two to three days streyt n walang 2log, or ng may 2log pro tatlong oras lng, nahati p sa kada break ño...

me sarili n kayong lengwahe, n halos puro cc people lng ata ang nakaalam...

or, mababakla lengwahe mo...

ma222nan mong mag videoke at maginom ng umaga...

saka n ung iba... :lol:

my friend who is a segment producer in a TV show was forced to work for a call center C3 when she was laid off. she feels like her brain rusted there. i guess, problema din image-wise yun, nakakabobo daw. kaso yun lang halos ang available jobs sa manila so ano choice. kahit naman UP, Ateneo, Lasalle nag call centers din. sabay lang sa panahon.

coolestboy.... kakaaliw lang na you have so much time trying to put down the CC industry pero di mo masabi ano field of work mo. :rolleyes: must be highly classified huh? swerte mo nmn, been wanting to have a job like that of james bond. :huh: btw, i think it was the CEO or vp of etelecare int'l that was interviewed & was featured in one of the columns of a leading newspaper yesterday explaining how the call center industry is expected to expand even more in the coming years. btw, so just you know....pag tumawag ka sa bayantel or pldt or 114 or BPI or citibank or any other bank eh chances are call center din hinihingan mo ng tulong.... & i bet it would take a couple hundred of years for MIT genius to duplicate human emotions..... ;)

yuulimoe - transfer ka dyan! :grr: hindi pwede dahil nagiinternet kami!!! :P

orionpax - oo nmn, dami din negative like yung health conditions mo is at stake.... daming temptations dahil graveyard shift...... also kung tatamad tamad ka eh mabobobo ka tlga & wala kang patutunguhan..just like in any other industry...

kidyot :hypocritesmiley:

cc lang ang trabahong tumatanggap ng hindi grad...at napropromote pa!!!

sarap ng paupo-upo lang tapos mambola kung di mo na alam gagawin and ayaw ka lapitan ng kahit sino kc alam nila sup call. dito ko lang napractice psych and comm3 skills from college. sarap ng petiks trabaho na malaki suweldo. teka...di pala to trabaho, laro lang to!!! ang dali lang!!! parang heaven!!!

tanong lang.. sa mga nasa call-center...

nakakapag counter-strike (online) ba kayo during sa shift nyo??

o di kaya maka-ka pabili ba kayo ng gaming machine para lang

maka-paglaro ng Doom3?? guess who's the lucky bastard??

hehehehehhee....

also.. can you skype while at work?? tanong lang naman..hehehehe

Edited by l3v3l

Well back reading.....here is what I found out....

1. I found more reason to love my job

2. People in other industries are so Traditional...."Call center ka?...Eh Telephone operator ka lang pala!"- kinda guys....

3. Nabara na ang dapat mabara....

Well kidyot, nine....tantantinin( Tama ba spelling? )....Join ako sa thread na to para ma Educate ang iba sa perks ng CC industry.....

Edited by Cookster
well, one of the downside is its pretty boring after a couple of months... and yes, eventually you will get stupid and forget the basic things you learned in school...  :wacko:

u've worked in a CC dude? well maybe ur partly correct if ur referring to ordinary agents na walang balak mapromote or umasenso. also dude di lahat ng nagtratrabaho sa callcenter eh agents....ano ba ang pinagkaiba ng physical computer technician sa online tech support? :rolleyes: you will only get stupid & feel stupid if you allow yourself to feel that way di ba? tsaka ano yung basic things learned in school na nakakalimutan? kasi ako asa CC nagtratrabao pero di nmn ako nabobobo and nagagamit ko nmn pinagaralan ko? ala lang.... :P

cookster ..... :cool: B)

pareng chipmaker mas may pressure operations manager.ako nga team leader.bihira na akong umuwi sa bahay ko.pero rewards malaki suweldo

pre, thanks for the advice. i'm getting bored with my current job. i've been doing this for eight years and i know i can share a lot of things in the bpo industry that i've learned in manufacturing. simple way of looking at it is to look at each person as a production unit. yun nga lang, yung mga production units mo, tao, so you have to factor that in. sana nga makahanap ako ng opportunity dito.

for people who had experience in managing business units in other industries, you will be able to adapt to Operations or Program/Shift managers in the CC industry. Think of it as conducting a time and motion /MTM study on individuals (which makes it very complicated) instead of machines and utilizing each persons abilities for the quotas or goals. The rewards are very very good...but be sure you are a healthy chap coz the pressures will take its toll on you sooner or later

and finally...the CC industry is not a retirement industry...if you know what i mean, but it is here where you can make moolah when youre at it :)

Edited by orionpax
for people who had experience in managing business units in other industries, you will be able to adapt to Operations or Program/Shift managers in the CC industry.  Think of it as conducting a time and motion /MTM study on individuals (which makes it very complicated) instead of machines and utilizing each persons abilities for the quotas or goals.  The rewards are very very good...but be sure you are a healthy chap coz the pressures will take its toll on you sooner or later

and finally...the CC industry is not a retirement industry...if you know what i mean, but it is here where you can make moolah when youre at it :)

baka naman you can hook me up with your staffing manager? i'm just a pm away! :lol: