steyr

steyr

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2740 posts
  • Interests:basketball

Posted 26 January 2007 - 04:26 PM

hello davao!!

walang problema sa discount, libre pa nga 1st round.. basta andun ako.
currently here in manila doing monkey business.. hehe

musta na lang sa lahat!!

:P :D :)

#22 Zykco

Zykco

Cutie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 27 January 2007 - 08:18 PM

muztah davaoeños!!! :cool: :flowers:

#23 SonBorj

SonBorj

because i said so.......

• UNREGISTERED
  • 2402 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 02:16 PM

hello davao!!
walang problema sa discount, libre pa nga 1st round.. basta andun ako.
currently here in manila doing monkey business.. hehe

musta na lang sa lahat!!

:P :D :)

Oy sige Steyr... ill go there sa POPS with a date... 1st round ha... :D

#24 wicked_vixen

wicked_vixen

wanderlust

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts
  • Interests:Agnotheist:My newly coined term for agnostics who require certainty for beliefs/disbeliefs to be rational (e.g., "you can't prove for sure that gods don't exist, so atheism is irrational-- just like theism is!"). Agnotheists would be atheists, if they lessened the burden of proof they require to disbelieve Atheists are those willing to assert no gods exist, because they don't require certainty before believing or disbelieving in something (I disbelieve in Santa with less than certain proof, just like I disbelieve in your "god" with less than certain proof, especially should your god posess non material attributes).A true agnostic, then is someone who thinks the odds of some god existing are close enough to the odds of no gods existing that he/she can't make a call, even based on probability rather than certainty.These are my distinctions, if you disagree, it's likely you are wrong.:)

Posted 29 January 2007 - 07:59 AM

mingaw man diri....:)
hi pipz :)
hows davao?

#25 SonBorj

SonBorj

because i said so.......

• UNREGISTERED
  • 2402 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 09:25 AM

everyone seems to be on a lurk mode these days :D

Davao is getting ready for the elections Sassy... Duterte is keen on having his daughter run for councilor but the latter does not want to. For the Vice-Mayor spot, De Guzman (erstwhile vice of Rody who turned his opponent) is willing to run for Rody's ViceMayor spot , but Rody knows better :)

#26 wicked_vixen

wicked_vixen

wanderlust

• (05) Regular
  • 899 posts
  • Interests:Agnotheist:My newly coined term for agnostics who require certainty for beliefs/disbeliefs to be rational (e.g., "you can't prove for sure that gods don't exist, so atheism is irrational-- just like theism is!"). Agnotheists would be atheists, if they lessened the burden of proof they require to disbelieve Atheists are those willing to assert no gods exist, because they don't require certainty before believing or disbelieving in something (I disbelieve in Santa with less than certain proof, just like I disbelieve in your "god" with less than certain proof, especially should your god posess non material attributes).A true agnostic, then is someone who thinks the odds of some god existing are close enough to the odds of no gods existing that he/she can't make a call, even based on probability rather than certainty.These are my distinctions, if you disagree, it's likely you are wrong.:)

Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:11 AM

wow! political update :)
well, wish Duterte will still keep his sostas .hehehe
..you know to keep Davao peaceful. :)

everyone seems to be on a lurk mode these days :D

Davao is getting ready for the elections Sassy... Duterte is keen on having his daughter run for councilor but the latter does not want to. For the Vice-Mayor spot, De Guzman (erstwhile vice of Rody who turned his opponent) is willing to run for Rody's ViceMayor spot , but Rody knows better :)

#27 outfield66

outfield66

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 05:40 PM

Where's Aquarium ba, Novo Tierra, what do I tell the taxi driver? :unsure:

#28 SonBorj

SonBorj

because i said so.......

• UNREGISTERED
  • 2402 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 09:44 AM

@outfield,

Yes, In Nova Tierra in Barrio Pampanga Sasa. Aquarium is near Hotel Elena which is just some meters away from the entrance of the village(Nova Tierra).

#29 steyr

steyr

steyr

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2740 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 04:12 PM

hello davao!!

sige borj, alang prob maski may date basta yung kapatid ng date mo isama mo ha ng may pakner ako.. who knows hindi lang 1st round free..hehe

ok na ba yang aquarium? last time i went there, ledge dancers na parang napilitan sumayaw and back toback w/ a band singing beatles and old school songs..

well, musta na lang sa lahat!! cheers!

:)

#30 dianne

dianne

Seducer

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2666 posts
  • Interests:real estate, interior design, travel

Posted 01 February 2007 - 12:30 PM

Hello Davao!!!

#31 outfield66

outfield66

Experienced

• (03) Newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 04:24 PM

@outfield,

Yes, In Nova Tierra in Barrio Pampanga Sasa. Aquarium is near Hotel Elena which is just some meters away from the entrance of the village(Nova Tierra).

Tnx SonBorj. :)

#32 steyr

steyr

steyr

• (08) Fanatical Member
  • 2740 posts

Posted 02 February 2007 - 01:36 PM

Hello Davao!!

Pauwi nko davao FYI dun sa mga POPS goers..sss sama ka... borj n the others are all invited...

Musta na lang sa lahat..

#33 axlrose

axlrose

"The Game Tactician"

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1818 posts
  • Interests:It's all about computers...

Posted 02 February 2007 - 04:09 PM

Dugay na ko wala makabisita ng Davao, kanus-a kaha?

#34 PINOY_SEXPLORER

PINOY_SEXPLORER

DisIllusioneD DreaMeR

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts
  • Interests:Highly interested in InteLLecTuaL MAsturBation as well as
    eXPLOrInG the VirGin ForeSts & TwIn PeaKs ☺ ☺ ☺

Posted 02 February 2007 - 11:22 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello everyone!

BizMan will be calling for a meeting with all heads/officials of each group and chapter sometime in Q1 of this year. In line with this and our thrust to build a database of contacts per group, we would like to request each group/chapter to send me via PM a list of the group leader and officers' (1) names (handles), (2) email addresses, and (3) contact numbers.

If you don't have one, we leave it up to you on how you will choose your leader and officers but this must be done before the end of February.

Rest assured we will keep your information confidential.

DEADLINE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF THE LIST OF NAMES/EMAIL ADDRESSES/CONTACT NUMBERS OF GROUP OFFICERS: 28 February 2007.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to send me a PM.

Thank you.

I nominate sonborj or steyr for davao chapter president ==> oldies sa chapter eh hehe :evil:
diane for sexytary ===================> cya lang yata nasa dvo eh si WB nsa mla na
SSS for muse======================> ganda avatar eh
broz tawilis for sgt.-at-arms =============> dami baril eh hehhe :evil:
myself for official lurker in chief hehehe :evil:

#35 wicked_vixen

wicked_vixen

wanderlust

• (05) Regular
  • 899 posts

Posted 04 February 2007 - 11:46 AM

Hello Davao!!

Pauwi nko davao FYI dun sa mga POPS goers..sss sama ka... borj n the others are all invited...

Musta na lang sa lahat..

aaaaaawwww :( sayang steyr im d2 ako manila.....baka summer pa ako uwi davao. vacation lang, balik agad kc meh work
miss ko na rin gumala sa davao.... :(
enjoy guys :thumbsupsmiley:

#36 nico_23

nico_23

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:everything

Posted 05 February 2007 - 03:14 AM

HELLO GUYS when will be our grand gmik together so busy workin na kc.....never had the chance to meet you all..heheh SSS once again very nice avatar...hehehe wla pko avatar na matino eh.hahahaah. keep in touch guys... davao guys rule!~!

#37 axlrose

axlrose

"The Game Tactician"

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1818 posts
  • Interests:It's all about computers...

Posted 05 February 2007 - 03:22 AM

Maayong buntag Davaoeños...

#38 SonBorj

SonBorj

because i said so.......

• UNREGISTERED
  • 2402 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 07:59 AM

How 'bout a pre valentines get together? :D

#39 wicked_vixen

wicked_vixen

wanderlust

• (05) Regular
  • 899 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 11:23 AM

HELLO GUYS when will be our grand gmik together so busy workin na kc.....never had the chance to meet you all..heheh SSS once again very nice avatar...hehehe wla pko avatar na matino eh.hahahaah. keep in touch guys... davao guys rule!~!

thanks ;) papalitan ko na naman yAN mas nindot.hehehe

san ka sa davao?

#40 wicked_vixen

wicked_vixen

wanderlust

• (05) Regular
  • 899 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 11:26 AM

Maayong buntag Davaoeños...

maayong buntag bro :D

mingaw na dri? asa na ubang myembro? (atay, pagakabisaya!hahaha)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users