Falling For A Client - The Other Side Of The Coin.

Unang una, hindi naman ako Thera. I go to the spa and accept clients upon special request. For you to not know this ok lang pero not only that the money is wasted for travel but also the effort and time.

Second, intimacy? Not jowa he's married, not gf, if I were his gf I wouldn't be accepting any other client, let's just say a regular client with special bonding. We go out and he met my family but as a guest lang siya when I held a party.

So, uulitin ko, we have a different chemistry. He reserved me, he is 2 hours late. I had to accept other request dahil buffer ako sa amount ng Thera vs. Client na dumadating and poof. Pumunta siya, looked for me and when I'm not there to get him, he took another Thera.

Let's just simply put it this way. Di ko siya inaangkin but most of my clients either wait or go home without getting others if I'm not around.

So as far as I can remember, we have a special bond not a relationship pero mas matino at loyal pa yung ibang regulars ko sa kanya. It didn't hurt me. It pissed me off.

ouch... :mellow:

Edited by Flirtpool

interesting topic.

because of everyones input, i remembered something that a friend said.

Friend 1: " hey guys i just met maria ozawa!"

Crew: "ooohhh congrats! (and then usual guy stuff)"

Friend 1: "she shook my hand, ugh!"

"i immediately washed my hand, how many d***s..."

and this was a decent guy, gentleman, wont touch someone who has a boyfriend even if the girl was the one to initiate.

its sad how some people no matter how smart they are and even if they have a good upbringing , can still say something like this.

people (me and women) should be more educated and look at this from a larger perspective and not from what... whatever it is that degrade people who work in this industry.

PSE's do this as a job, and they are looked down upon, but i know people who just f#&k around for free and you dont hear people bad mouthing them like that.

even if you look at this from a logical point of view, it makes sense, at least for me (and the numbers).

we are human, it is normal to fall. how many people go through with love even though they know it might hurt them in the future?

the pain is worth it, at least for those moments.

i agree. it's funny how other people think of themselves as someone who's so clean and mighty while belittling girls from these type of industries. but in reality they're even worse.

• Like (+1) 1

i agree. it's funny how other people think of themselves as someone who's so clean and mighty while belittling girls from these type of industries. but in reality they're even worse.

it's hypocrisyand foolish to think of ourselves as above them simply because we pay them and they serve our earthly desires...

actually, wala na pinag-iba ang thera/MPA/GRO/PSP at ang mga parukyano nila...idagdag mo na yun mga handlers/pimps/managers/bugaws at ang mga corrupt officials and whoever is making money out of this racket...

both are doing illegal and criminal acts ....equally liable...equally guilty...

Edited by manananggol

it's hypocrisyand foolish to think of ourselves as above them simply because we pay them and they serve our earthly desires...

actually, wala na pinag-iba ang thera/MPA/GRO/PSP at ang mga parukyano nila...idagdag mo na yun mga handlers/pimps/managers/bugaws at ang mga corrupt officials and whoever is making money out of this racket...

both are doing illegal and criminal acts ....equally liable...equally guilty...

Mas malala pa ang mga nangaabuso na akala mo nabili na niya ang pagkatao ng isang therapist dahil lang nag bayad siya

At last, I can share a story to all of you; Although I'm not really sure if it should be posted in this thread or in the other.

There was this client named Jigs whom I met. He was a real gentleman. He's not young, 47 to be precised and yes, he has a family. He and his wife is not legally separated yet tho they only have the marital agreement on paper but not through their relationship anymore. When he saw me, he immediately asked me questions like, "what if there is someone that is willing to accept you for what you are and tonsupport you, would you agree? And what do you need to make that relationship work?" I was blunt, I told him, "Communication, responsibility and financial support". He was glad of my answer and he asked me that very same question not only twice but I think at least 5 times until he proposed. He said, "I'm not getting younger and I need to find the woman for me". He asked me how much I am earning per month and I told him, my basic salary is just an estimation of 25k per month but I'm earning around 40-60k depending on my mood and if probably there is lesser abuse of short changing scenarios.

He said, I am earning at least 500k a month and I am willing to support you. He was outright and straight forward with his offer but I'm not a newbie. I mean, I used to receive those indecent proposals way back I was younger and not because a man promised you of something, it's true, right?

Now going back, on our first meeting, we had our first session and he handed over 4k. The thing that was turning me off is he was enforcing me to stop working and to respond "I love you too"everytime he say "I love you".

Now, I can't just stop. He hasn't given me the amount he promised. What if it's just talkshit? I can't also say what he was asking. How on earth can someone tell you "I love you" on the very same day that he met you? Call me a bitch but not a liar.

The next day, he wanted to meet again for a lunch date but I can't since I'm too busy with my stuffs at home. I explained to him that I'm looking after 2 babies in the afternoon. My daughter and my lil bro. But he keep on asking me out in the afternoon. As the day goes by, he became more and more demanding. Well, it's understandable because he's leaving for Oman already. But, I keep on suggesting him that we should meet in the evening. Days passed we failed. If he's not available, he is not replying.

And then before he left, he was showing this mellow drama attidue of "Siguro hindi ako ang lalaking para sayo" and that instantly cut my temper out. Ayoko sa drama especially when there is no feelings involved. At least not yet, remember, we only met once.

I told him, "I already told you of my availability, I was suggesting a time for us but it's you who's not responding during the evenings. I told you I'm still looking for kasambabays. Now if you can't understand my situation, take your offer with you because I can live without submitting to someone who can't understand my situation".

The very least I can probably do is let him go. I may not really be for someone with that kind of relationship. But yeah, it's a fail story. Time is important and understanding too.

Edited by Mistress Mia
  • Like (+1) 2

At last, I can share a story to all of you; Although I'm not really sure if it should be posted in this thread or in the other.

There was this client named Jigs whom I met. He was a real gentleman. He's not young, 47 to be precised and yes, he has a family. He and his wife is not legally separated yet tho they only have the marital agreement on paper but not through their relationship anymore. When he saw me, he immediately asked me questions like, "what if there is someone that is willing to accept you for what you are and tonsupport you, would you agree? And what do you need to make that relationship work?" I was blunt, I told him, "Communication, responsibility and financial support". He was glad of my answer and he asked me that very same question not only twice but I think at least 5 times until he proposed. He said, "I'm not getting younger and I need to find the woman for me". He asked me how much I am earning per month and I told him, my basic salary is just an estimation of 25k per month but I'm earning around 40-60k depending on my mood and if probably there is lesser abuse of short changing scenarios.

He said, I am earning at least 500k a month and I am willing to support you. He was outright and straight forward with his offer but I'm not a newbie. I mean, I used to receive those indecent proposals way back I was younger and not because a man promised you of something, it's true, right?

Now going back, on our first meeting, we had our first session and he handed over 4k. The thing that was turning me off is he was enforcing me to stop working and to respond "I love you too"everytime he say "I love you".

Now, I can't just stop. He hasn't given me the amount he promised. What if it's just talkshit? I can't also say what he was asking. How on earth can someone tell you "I love you" on the very same day that he met you? Call me a bitch but not a liar.

The next day, he wanted to meet again for a lunch date but I can't since I'm too busy with my stuffs at home. I explained to him that I'm looking after 2 babies in the afternoon. My daughter and my lil bro. But he keep on asking me out in the afternoon. As the day goes by, he became more and more demanding. Well, it's understandable because he's leaving for Oman already. But, I keep on suggesting him that we should meet in the evening. Days passed we failed. If he's not available, he is not replying.

And then before he left, he was showing this mellow drama attidue of "Siguro hindi ako ang lalaking para sayo" and that instantly cut my temper out. Ayoko sa drama especially when there is no feelings involved. At least not yet, remember, we only met once.

I told him, "I already told you of my availability, I was suggesting a time for us but it's you who's not responding during the evenings. I told you I'm still looking for kasambabays. Now if you can't understand my situation, take your offer with you because I can live without submitting to someone who can't understand my situation".

The very least I can probably do is let him go. I may not really be for someone with that kind of relationship. But yeah, it's a fail story. Time is important and understanding too.

Thanks for that sharing Ms Mia..

Medyo premature pa siguro lang yung offer ni kuya "Jigs"....for you to seriously consider and accept his offer, dapat medyo may enough time for you if he's for real or drawing lang.....

Yung 4k is not even enough to signify if the dude was truly generous...

He wants to meet during daytime is a sign that he needs to be home by night time hehe...

besides, did you even like the guy as a potential boyfriend and exclusive partner?..

Just my take..

Edited by manananggol

I'm going to extrapolate from what i read from your post but alarm bells went off in my head when you mentioned that he only wanted to meet at lunch. That's the only time he's available? With regards to his "so called" separation with his wife. it seems like a moot conjecture. If they were truly separated he would show sincerity and adjust his schedule so he can meet you.

And the no replies suggests, he might be with his family so he can't really message you. I don't buy the "he's leaving for Oman" excuse because clearly he is hurrying you to go and meet with him. Clearly he wanted to seal the deal with you so he could probably add you to his list of conquests. It sounds awfully like a booty call.

From your description, the guy seems high on himself and he feels like a self indulgent prick looking to score.

In summary, not a serious guy. He tried to sell you on how much he was making by asking you that. I guess that's straightforward talk but it reeks of desperation to me.

It's not a failed story. but a failed attempt to score on you. Don't bother with these type of guys. Not worth it

I'm going to extrapolate from what i read from your post but alarm bells went off in my head when you mentioned that he only wanted to meet at lunch. That's the only time he's available? With regards to his "so called" separation with his wife. it seems like a moot conjecture. If they were truly separated he would show sincerity and adjust his schedule so he can meet you.

And the no replies suggests, he might be with his family so he can't really message you. I don't buy the "he's leaving for Oman" excuse because clearly he is hurrying you to go and meet with him. Clearly he wanted to seal the deal with you so he could probably add you to his list of conquests. It sounds awfully like a booty call.

From your description, the guy seems high on himself and he feels like a self indulgent prick looking to score.

In summary, not a serious guy. He tried to sell you on how much he was making by asking you that. I guess that's straightforward talk but it reeks of desperation to me.

It's not a failed story. but a failed attempt to score on you. Don't bother with these type of guys. Not worth it

He don't live with his family. He has his own flat in a condo somewhere near my place.

Although yes, right before we meet, he already said that he will leave. He is I believe head of the engineering department. He goes to other country for a month and will stay here for a month and he will leave again. He told me that I was his routine.

Anyway, ano gusto nya? Iwan ko mga bantay ko right? No way I'm gonna stay with a man who cant understand my shits. :)

ano po nararamdan nyo girls kapag meron na kayong bf pero d kasal live in lng tpos may anak na kyo, tpos dumating ung single na lalake na gm na sobrang mahal na mahal ka tanggap ang lahat sa iyo, effort hanggang sa makakaya nya, sincere, khit hindi mamahaling bagay pero napapasaya ka, thoughtful generous and kind. alam nyang may ka live in ka pero minamahal ka parin nya, pero d sya ganun kayaman , may kaya lng na kaya ka lng suportahan minsan. titignan nyo bang tanga etong lalakeng eto? talo rin sya sa huli kc may pamilya na kayo mas pipiliin nyo ang future ng anak nyo dba na magkaroon ng tatay at completo ang pamilya nyo kahit gaano kayo kahirap at minsan ikaw lng bumubuhay sa pamilya nyo kahit ung lalake mong bf walang matinong trabaho?

Edited by badguy

Ms Mia I think you did the right thing. Madali lang sabihin na sweldo mo ganito ganyan or "hiwalay ako sa asawa" or "binata ako" etc etc. Pano kung naniwala ka then bigla sya nawala pagnakuha na nya hinahanap nya (which I assume is free unlimited sex with emotional content)? You'll just be another notch on his belt in the end pagnagkataon. Also, I agree with mananaggol na ang 4k hindi pa considered as generous based on the guy's description.

I am surprised you even gave him a hoot.--ano sya royal family(sa yaman) na brad pitt(sa gandang lalaki) at hugh jackman(sa loyalty) pero ewan sa presumptousness na makukuha ka nya after meeting you once. Ewan talaga yun na di dapat binibigyan ng pansin. kahit ba totoong mapera sya.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Yup, you are doing the right thing letting him go. Between love and tragedy- timing can be everything, one second less or more and everything changes in hue and complexion. Never trust speeding trains, they only tend to create mangled bodies in horrific collision.

• 2 weeks later...

On the other thread "Falling for Therapist" majority of the comments seems to malign the therapists, psps and MPAs. Na kesyo mangagamit lang sila, or wag magpakatanga ang GM. (majority not all)

sad but true, sabihin mo naghihirap ka na makikita mo kung tulad pa din sila ng dati. TheRapist just come in go. ganun lang accept it and leave it.

Reply ko ito sa kabilang thread and i think appropriate din naman dito..

Everyone deserves a second chance, Everyone deserves to be happy. It could happen to anyone. Yung taong concerned lang ang makakaalam kung ano nga ba talaga ang nararamdaman niya kung Love or Lust. If love, as long na walang masasaktan na iba or lalo magsuffer, if its makes you happy then GO. Kung nachachallenge lang ang GM dahil charming si thera wag maging selfish wag paasahin. Masarap din isipin na nagmamahal ka at naging dahilan ka ng pagbabago ng buhay ng isang tao for the better. Hindi man maging kayo at the end atleast hindi ka nagkulang. Iwasang maging judgemental kesyo thera yan malay mo nag atw. Theres always two side of the story baka sa kabila ng pagiging thera may nagaagaw buhay siya na kailangan suportahan. Family na need ng pangupa at disenteng buhay. Kung ako lang halimbawa i would fall for a thera lalo siguro malaman ko reason why shes there kesa mga kung sino sino nakakachat maghapon laman ng net naghuhubad kahit kanino sa harap ng cam. Lastly thera man or lawyer, dra gf mo man or asawa kahit itali natin at bantayan minuminuto if magluluko yan magluluko yan.

repost ko lang po..........

photo-thumb-487714.jpeg?_r=1445317214 Posted by ♥S•I•T•T•I♡ on 16 July 2015 - 11:24 AM in Matters of the heart

Falling for a therapist and falling for a client, parehong mi ups and downs.. Positive and negative.. Ganun nmn tlga sah lht sah real life :) pero sbe nga okay nah mgmhal and msktan.. Kesa nde maranasan mgmahal at all :) and sbe qu nga nung cmula pah lng.. At least mi memories nah pdeng balikan :) ngng masaya nmn aqu sobra.. So worth it ung pain pra skni :)

Posted by ♥S•I•T•T•I♡ on 15 July 2015 - 10:54 PM in Matters of the heart

:) mjo mas malaki lng tlga ng konti ang impact sah therapist. Kze sah dmi ng lalaking naeencounter everyday. Mjo mhirap nah tlga macapture ung heart ng therapist. Kze unang una mjo hirap kya mgtiwala. Nung bago pah nga lng aqu ngkakabiruan nah golden rule dw ng therapist is 'never fall for a client' eh wla mtgas ulo qu d npigilan haha. Todo todo tlga. To the point nah wla ng maitira. Kya lng siempre ending iiyak at iiyak tlga ng dugo. Siempre client un. Client. So pg wla nah. Mi possibility nah kumuha sia ibng therapist so mjo masakit tlga. So d dn tlga masisi f bqt ibng therapist nggng bato nah:) defense un. Hay ewan. Gugulo pah dn utak qu til now. Pero he is a great guy tlga. Kasalanan qu nmn tlga. Case to case basis dn. bsta bsta. As to my case. Ang ironic lng. Kze he makes me feel alive pero at the same time.. Im dying inside :)

Posted by ♥S•I•T•T•I♡ on 15 July 2015 - 11:45 PM in Matters of the heart

☺️☺️☺️

Minsan kze d lng dn tlga uubra.. Though one sided. Kze aqu lng ung ngmahal.. Super pnahalagahan nia nmn aqu before.. And inalagaan tlga.. Kya lng at the end kze 'therapist-client' relationship bihira or maliit nah chance lng tlga ung umuubra.. :) and hbng tumatagal nsasanay ndn aqu.. Minsan anjan pah dn sia pg kelangan qu.. Pero mjo distance nah sia skn.. Cguro ayw nia ndn msktan aqu.. Pero siempre ung pain andun pdn.. Ung mga what ifs,.

Ok lng nmn mgbgay ng opinion. Sna wg lng masyadong harsh. And wg nmn puro husga agd. Kze case to case dn tlga.. :)

Posted by ♥S•I•T•T•I♡ on 16 July 2015 - 12:12 AM in Matters of the heart

Exactly :)

And to my case, he makes me feel human kze.. Ung feeling nah aq 'ako' nde bilang 'sitti' and yes the feeling is so intense.. Ung happiness, and siempre ung pain. But if i would have given a chance nah bumalik sah past. Uulitin at uulitin qu pdn kze kht panu worth the pain nman.. Bsta iba tlga.. 22 nah qu.. Pero ung 'love' nah nrmdaman qu for him and still nrrmdaman.. Iba tlga. Yeah 'intense' is the right term.. And til now. Honestly i consider him as my sanity. Hahha hanggulo.. ;)

Posted by ♥S•I•T•T•I♡ on 16 July 2015 - 11:05 AM in Matters of the heart

Hihi d nmn dn nia qu niloko :) d lng tlga npigilan and kht panu nrmdaman qu nmng pinahalgahan nia aqu..

Hmm yes i agree d nmn lht gms manloloko.. Ganun sah thera.. Sah lht nmn ng bagay ganun dva.. Kht nde sah spa.. Meron tlgang good and bad :) and honestly dme qu dn ngng friends nah gms.. Mga 'emotional support' qu.. Merun pah nga aqung isang friend nah gm nah kht madaling arw natatawagan qu pg sobrang down aqu.. Hihi such a very good guy :) and merun pah isa lagi aqu chinicheck and dnadalaw pra kmustahin.. Best buddy.. Nkktuwa kze iba iba dn tlga mkikilala dito sah industry.. Client turn to nightmare, bf, best buddy, and kung anu anu pah :)

Posted by ♥S•I•T•T•I♡ on 16 July 2015 - 11:17 AM in Matters of the heart

Honestly isa dn yan sah mga what ifs qu hihi.. Ung what if wla aqu sah industry nung nkilala qu sia.. And f anu kya nrrmdaman nia pg iniisip nia ung clients qu araw araw.. Siempre masakit dn un.. So pareho tlgang nssktan..

(yan nalang ishare ko po ha mister mod malantod yung mga posts ko dati hhahah)
Kudos to you dear!,,.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Reposing from Sitti.

Im a therapist. Yeah I play. I know how to play. I flirt. Im broken. I get hurt. Minahal. Nagmahal. Yeah I exist. Im real. Duh...?! :) what if I told you im gonna get out of this industry soon. Very soon. Cause someone came. Making me feel na I dont belong here. Yung urge kong umalis mas intense compare before. Though. Wala pang score between the two of us. And di ko din alam if love nya ko. And di ko din alam if love ko sia he just came. Makes me feel so special. Iba. Iba talaga.. yung tipong one day pag gising ko .. nasabi ko nalang "ayoko na, di naman ako nag grogrow dito.. in fact I can feel it. Im deteriorating. " then here I am.. making decisions.. gumagawa ng moves. Sobrang hirap and nakakatakot man. Kahit baby steps man. Atleast I know im climbing my way up.. :)

Sa lahat ng naging guests ko. Umapela na dyan if may hinuthutan, nilamangan, pinaasa, if may sinabihan ako ng ilove you ( isa lang naman sinabihan ko nun and I mean it). If may nashortchanged ako. Well im sure wala.

I care. And thats real kasi thankful ako sa financial help na binibigay nyo..and I will forever be thankful. I consider all my clients as a friend.

Reading all these.. lahat ng harsh comments. Lahat ng kung anun anung pag gegeneralization dito. Know what? It really hurts.. imagine yung ibang therapist na nakakabasa din.. :) how some of you call us whores. Sluts and whatsoever. If in fact pwede namang pagdebatihan tong topic na to ng mas maayos... :) you can tell and express naman what you feel. What you think. Kaya lang dapat ba talaga in the meanest way??

Anyways.. cool lang . :) have a good day fellas... hugs and kisses...! :)

How about ung mga thera, willing dn ba sila na ma inlove sa GMs, I mean, cyempre frankly, pag ung GM e gwapo, mayaman, talagang malamang sa alamang e bolero un, kasi usually e makukuha nmn talaga nyn ang gusto nya sa "normal" na babae, pro ang manliligaw sa thera e usually e ung mga hindi din panalo, either sa looks or sa pera. Question is ung mga thera ba ay open dn na mainlove sa ganung tao. I mean, ang standard ba ng thera e tulad dn ng standard ng "normal" na tao?

How about ung mga thera, willing dn ba sila na ma inlove sa GMs, I mean, cyempre frankly, pag ung GM e gwapo, mayaman, talagang malamang sa alamang e bolero un, kasi usually e makukuha nmn talaga nyn ang gusto nya sa "normal" na babae, pro ang manliligaw sa thera e usually e ung mga hindi din panalo, either sa looks or sa pera. Question is ung mga thera ba ay open dn na mainlove sa ganung tao. I mean, ang standard ba ng thera e tulad dn ng standard ng "normal" na tao?

A question that was discussed many many times. The answer will rely on back reading. And if you want a straight answer, yes ofcourse. What do you think of therapists? Robots?

:)

Have a nice day!

Sungit....

In my opinion, all of us are prostitutes really, we just sell different parts of ourselves in different ways.

Pro to get back in topic, dahil na intriga ako kay mistress mia, all these stories really do revolve on money, like one poster here said pera pera lang. So in summary am I right to say that, the first step to make a thera fall for you is you have to have money? Its just a matter on how much you have? Bale kung sa "normal" its all about the sweetness, the hatid sundo, hintay and effort, for the thera, you have to prove that you have the money to support her? Tama ba? Kasi lahat ng kwento puro about mayayaman or financier ang start...