Computer Troubleshooting And Repair

help po.. ask ko lang sa mga experts kung alam niyo po kung bkt bigla na lang ayaw magboot yung hd ng laptop at ndi na siya madetect? eto ba yung crash? may kailangan po kasi ako iretrieve na data sa hd.. may alam po ba kayong nagrerecover ng data if ever corrupt or damaged na yung hd? tnx in advance..

help po.. ask ko lang sa mga experts kung alam niyo po kung bkt bigla na lang ayaw magboot yung hd ng laptop at ndi na siya madetect? eto ba yung crash? may kailangan po kasi ako iretrieve na data sa hd.. may alam po ba kayong nagrerecover ng data if ever corrupt or damaged na yung hd? tnx in advance..

some laptops has a built in feature through bios to check whether their hdd has broken down or not. Try to check it. Most probably, either loose connection (i doubt it) or your hdd HAS broken down. I suggest you to contact a good and trustworthy laptop technicians (In Gilmore, afaik, meron dun mapagkakatiwalaan, wag sa GH, daming gago dun e :D) to check/replace the hdd for you, or if its under warranty, send it to the nearest branch for warranty service :D

some laptops has a built in feature through bios to check whether their hdd has broken down or not.  Try to check it.  Most probably, either loose connection (i doubt it) or your hdd HAS broken down.  I suggest you to contact a good and trustworthy laptop technicians (In Gilmore, afaik, meron dun mapagkakatiwalaan, wag sa GH, daming gago dun e :D) to check/replace the hdd for you, or if its under warranty, send it to the nearest branch for warranty service :D

ndi na madetect ng bios yung hd eh.. kaya pa ba marecover yung data kung nagbroken down na yung hd? :grr:

ndi na madetect ng bios yung hd eh.. kaya pa ba marecover yung data kung nagbroken down na yung hd?  :grr:

Slim chances... but here's an idea (Idea lang bro, though this could probably work, 50/50 :D)

If you'll buy a new laptop hdd, remove your old laptop hdd and connect it with a 2.5 to 3.5 enclosure so you can connect it to your pc, then try if it'll work. Anyway, an enclosure for a laptop hdd is around 200-300 only :D IFEVER it is detected thru the enclosure, get the files asap cuz it may breakdown again anytime. Did that before with my old laptop hdd kasi :D

There are also some people willing to do it for you, for a price, but naaah... won't payout for nothing. :D There are also some softwares that can help, but I never trust softwares. Its your call :D

Slim chances... but here's an idea (Idea lang bro, though this could probably work, 50/50 :D)

If you'll buy a new laptop hdd, remove your old laptop hdd and connect it with a 2.5 to 3.5 enclosure so you can connect it to your pc, then try if it'll work.  Anyway, an enclosure for a laptop hdd is around 200-300 only :D IFEVER it is detected thru the enclosure, get the files asap cuz it may breakdown again anytime.  Did that before with my old laptop hdd kasi :D

There are also some people willing to do it for you, for a price, but naaah... won't payout for nothing. :D There are also some softwares that can help, but I never trust softwares. Its your call :D

tnx a lot bro.. i'll try kung may mahiraman akong enclosure.. :cool:

Edited by neraak

Guys, patulong naman, yun sound sa PC ko di consistent. Meron akong tuner card at me sound sya pag nanuod ako ng TV sa computer ko. Pero pag naglalaro ako ng games wala sound na lumalabas.

One more thing, kung nagrecord ako ng TV programs sa computer ko using the tuner card e me video pero walang sound na lumalabas sa recorded video.

Please Help Thanks in advance :)

If you'll buy a new laptop hdd, remove your old laptop hdd and connect it with a 2.5 to 3.5 enclosure so you can connect it to your pc, then try if it'll work.  Anyway, an enclosure for a laptop hdd is around 200-300 only :D IFEVER it is detected thru the enclosure, get the files asap cuz it may breakdown again anytime.  Did that before with my old laptop hdd kasi :D

bro, kaya kunin yung files ko kasi naoopen ko na yung ibang folders thru enclosure pero may isang folder ako kailangan kunin pero problem ko ay nakapassword yung account na yun, kailangan ko kasi yung my documents na folder ng account na iyon.. is there any way na kaya ko kunin yung mga files na yun or baka may program na kaya kasi ndi ko na maboot yung laptop hd eh.. natry ko na rin isafe mode yung pc ko tapos access yung laptop hd pero ayaw pa rin eh.. :cry:

bro, kaya kunin yung files ko kasi naoopen ko na yung ibang folders thru enclosure pero may isang folder ako kailangan kunin pero problem ko ay nakapassword yung account na yun, kailangan ko kasi yung my documents na folder ng account na iyon.. is there any way na kaya ko kunin yung mga files na yun or baka may program na kaya kasi ndi ko na maboot yung laptop hd eh.. natry ko na rin isafe mode yung pc ko tapos access yung laptop hd pero ayaw pa rin eh..  :cry:

Its in another user account?:D Did you already check the documents and settings folder?:D

Its in another user account?:D Did you already check the documents and settings folder?:D

i already checked it.. nasa oder account siya at yung folder na kailangan ko ay ginawang private.. may nakita ako sa net na kaya iaccess yung private folder but i have no idea kung panu gawin.. help naman mga programmers, pls check out dis link - http://www.rohitab.com/discuss/lofiversion...php/t13626.html :(

• 2 weeks later...

guys help naman! os is windows 98 and the problem is that the floppy drive keeps on reading/moving every few seconds even if you are not doing anything.

you would hear the floppy drive moving/scanning and the light would lit up.

you would also see the cursor changing like its reading something, it would happen every 3 to 5 seconds.

i have disabled the drive in the bios so the drive is not scanning anymore, but the cursor is still changing.

but if i'm on safe mode with the floppy drive enabled, the drive is not scanning and the cursor is not changing.

i have set the bios to optimized defaults but it did not work.

i have scanned the registry and it is clean.

i have disconnected all the power supply cables on the motherboard but it did not work either.

i think you might have a virus or probably just a spyware..its not a big threat...you can remove it manually by deleting it. but problem is it will regenerate. so what you have to do is change the extension to .txt then open the file in notepad, delete all the contents and then save it. then delete the file.. but the problem is i cant rmember the filename of the bug..

try this to determine the name.

insert a blank floppy disk in you FDD.then try to save any files. then go to the FDD. there should be another file in there.. then do the thing above..to delete it from your drive, search it in your local drive..then do the same thing..

or just run any Anti Virus or Anti spyware software for easier removal :P

Hope someone can help...

My house PC keep on re starting.......due to improper shutdown daw...

How can I by-pass this process...

Try ko..safe mode.....or last good set-up....

But same thing happened.......paulit ulit na start-up.......

Thanks in advance...

Hope someone can help...

My house PC keep on re starting.......due to improper shutdown daw...

How can I by-pass this process...

Try ko..safe mode.....or last good set-up....

But same thing happened.......paulit ulit na start-up.......

Thanks in advance...

give a little information regarding your pc's specification or model :P

or try to check>>> this may be the cause of pc's unusual behavior like always restarting or hanging:

1. memory failure - damage RAM - or corruded contact cleaning use eraser

2. crosslinked - run scandisk or chkdsk /p

3. bad sector on Hard disk - replaced

4. temperature - processor overheating>>> o fan failure humina o bumagal

5. modem failure o malapit na masira - palit

6. video card - pasira na o lapit na masira - overheating >>kung me fan >>> fan failure - humina o bumagal

7. Old amd processor >> overheating >>>> fan failure humina o bumagal >>>> wrong position o maling pag kabit

8. sirang keyboard sometimes causes the system to hang

9. power supply cables contact

10. power supply overloading or failing

Hope this HELP :cool:

now i need help from the computer gurus...

somehow my monitor lost "red" color! went to the display properties and put it on default.

nothing!

i did remeber using photoshop awhile back...

can you guys figure it out?

oh yeah, not the vdo card! i tried it with another monitor and saw red.

is the monitor going kaput?

i got friends who "charge" tv tubes, is it the same?

thanks y'all!

somehow my monitor lost "red" color! went to the display properties and put it on default.

nothing!

thanks y'all!

sure na may prob ang monitor mo check mo ang video cable baka me lost connection pag wala sigurado sa loob na ng monitor yong pvc board na nakakabit sa picture tube me lost connection doon kailangan lang ng hinang para ma i fix mo connection kung d mo ito kaya kailangan mo na ng mag momonitor o repairman :P

hi guys, im having a problem with my pc right now. it keeps restarting while im using it. i dont know what makes it "restart" exactly but when it does, it keeps restarting until i cut off the power (and wait for a couple of minutes before turning the pc on again)

pressing the external reset button on my pc doesnt make the "restart loop" stop even if it shuts down the computer completely. is this a software problem or a virus? or is it possible that somethings wrong with my hardware? i can still use my pc normally naman.

one more thing, im not sure if the restart loop only happens whenever i run full screen programs like games. the kind that would make your monitor flicker as if you turned the monitor off then turned it back on again. i dunno... im really confused. should i reformat my pc? or maybe i just need to adjust some internal setting? (like maybe auto restart when the pc reaches a certain temp? altho thats pretty far fetched already hehe)

hope someone can help! thanks! :mtc:

nothing!

thanks y'all!

Its already kaput lah, some small parts need to be replace (like Capacitor or Diode...)

Just bring to Technical guys, small parts only cheap unless the labor is high

hi guys, im having a problem with my pc right now. it keeps restarting while im using it. i dont know what makes it "restart" exactly but when it does, it keeps restarting until i cut off the power (and wait for a couple of minutes before turning the pc on again)

pressing the external reset button on my pc doesnt make the "restart loop" stop even if it shuts down the computer completely. is this a software problem or a virus? or is it possible that somethings wrong with my hardware? i can still use my pc normally naman.

one more thing, im not sure if the restart loop only happens whenever i run full screen programs like games. the kind that would make your monitor flicker as if you turned the monitor off then turned it back on again. i dunno... im really confused. should i reformat my pc? or maybe i just need to adjust some internal setting? (like maybe auto restart when the pc reaches a certain temp? altho thats pretty far fetched already hehe)

hope someone can help! thanks!  :mtc:

this happen usually when you added new device and the driver is not compatible with the OS.

to remove, go to safemode and uninstall the device.

hope it helps.