Keeping The Long Distance Relationship Alive

As long as you have a good communication going and extensive patience and understanding, it'll work. Lalo pa ngayon that you can easily communicate ng real time with the use of the net.

I think one of the most na lang dapat tandaan is let your partner know where you'll be going and who you will be with. Para sa akin kasi, if he knows the company I'm gonna be with, he'd know for himself that I'll be safe and maybe he can even get in touch with one of them pag hindi ako mareach. It also gives this sense of security, na kahit magkalayo ka alam nya nangyayari sayo.

• 2 weeks later...

Always make sure that your phone has full battery and theres a strong wifi connection. But more important is for you to have that connection that binds you and the enthusiasm and willingness to talk anytime of day even if it messes up your sleeping pattern. Add facetime , playtime,SOT and SOP and you can hurdle the space time and distance between you. With hi tech phone features now you can see him/ her play. Pwede nyo pa palakihin yung maliit .......

Na screen and font. :) Enjoy LDR

For me, it's TLC & Love

Trust - Wag masyadong seloso/selosa. Hindi lahat ng hinala ay tama. Have faith in your partner
Loyalty - Self explanatory. Wag ka nang lumandi kung may syota na.
Communication - Importante rin syempre yung palagi kayong nagkakausap. Di mo na nga makasama, di mo pa makausap. Nagrelasyon pa kayo :D

&

Love - Given na to

Edited by Shadowmoon01
  • Like (+1) 1

My longest relationship was 6 years and it was a long distance relation. hindi sobrang long distance. I was in Manila and she was in the south (Provincial area). We seldom see each other like once or twice a week. minsan after 2 weeks or longer.

Compared to most of my EXs na nakakasama ko almost everyday, There is this feeling na na mimiss mo and you are longing for her hugs, kisses, touch and body. Sobra ung excitement palagi when we see each other. Always pag meron chance, we engage in premarital sex. Compared to somebody who's just always around, Sometimes di mo na cya na mimiss. it ends up minsan boring na or nakakasawa na ung ngyayari everyday.

So I think, LDR usually works for me.

• 2 weeks later...

ldrs are difficult specially when the craving for intimacy hits. i have an open relationship with a girl whose bf is an ofw . mejo naawa ako sa guy pero his fault really. dapat bago ka kumuha ng gf kilala mo talaga. the girl is super hot and wild in bed . i'm the perfect solution when she's in need.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ldr?it defends na lang sa pagsasama yan ng magkasintahan tiwala ang pangunahing sangkap sa relasyon ng isat isa dahil kung walang tiwala hiwalayan ang bagsak ng relasyong tinayo nyo ng sabay kailangan din ng mahabaang pasensya at malawakan pag unawa dahil ayan ang pangunahing bagay na kinakailangan ng isang relasying magkalayo

• Like (+1) 1
  • 7 months later...

mataas pagtiingin ko sa mga taong napagwowork ang ganito... yun tipong di nagpapadala sa temptation at nanatiling loyal sa isat isa...

personally, hanga ako sa mga kinakaya ang ganito kasi ako di ko kaya.. need ko ng physical contact.. kumbaga sa boxing. contact sport saken ang isang romantic relationship... need ng maraming contact di yun once in 6 mos or something less ofthen than that.. shet! haha mapapa ESpa na ako pag ganun.....

• 3 months later...