Falling For Somebody 15 Years Older

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/11/2008 at 8:47 PM, frankiboi said:

im a 25 year old guy and i have fallen for lady 15 years older than me.

i'd like to know if anybody has experienced this. what were the obstacles you encountered?

if you haven't had such a relationship. what do you think of it?

I think ang magiging possible mo lang na problema eh kung insecure si girl. Otherwise all good naman yan at least mature na sya at di gaano magiging toxic ang relationship nyo (cause of selosan).

When it was announced that John Howard Marshall, 91 years old,  (Texas oil magnate) would be marrying Anna Nicole Smith, 19 years old (Playboy model- or was she 20 then?) would be contracting marriage, it really occupied the front page of all newspapers and some magazines. Maybe 70 years of gap was too much. 

But a gap of 20 years or below, I don't think it should be an issue. Just make sure that the boy has a clean account of at least 25 million pesos with no problem of liquidity. Financial security is really the key whether we agree with it or not.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

sa edad ko na ngayon ay definitely not. kasi kung 15 years older pa siya kumpara sa akin ay mataas ang tsansa na menopause na siya. and that usually means na hindi na possible ang sex para sa kanya. in fact kahit na ano pang edad ko ay hindi ko makoconsider yung ganung kalaki ng age difference sa isang babae. kasi nga mahalaga para sa akin ang sex. masuwerte ang mga lalaki dahil walang age limit ang sex para sa atin. medical condition lang ang pwedeng humadlang sa atin. pero para sa karamihan ng mga babae pwedeng maging limitasyon nila para maenjoy ang sex at sa pagkakaroon ng anak ang menopausal stage na possible na magstart as early as around age 40.

tried someone older than me. she was really great in conversations (lalo na current events, journalist/media kasi sya). dressed very professionally always and can carry herself in the crowd. her perfume was really good! and ramdam mo pagigin strong and independent nya. she was good in bed din. literally hindi nya ako pinag papahinga and she can make "it" hard in an instant. maybe her experience is the deal breaker there. down side lang pag nasasabi nya na "you are almost the same age as my daughter" hahaha. she got pregnant really early kasi.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/21/2022 at 3:23 PM, Bonked said:

tried someone older than me. she was really great in conversations (lalo na current events, journalist/media kasi sya). dressed very professionally always and can carry herself in the crowd. her perfume was really good! and ramdam mo pagigin strong and independent nya. she was good in bed din. literally hindi nya ako pinag papahinga and she can make "it" hard in an instant. maybe her experience is the deal breaker there. down side lang pag nasasabi nya na "you are almost the same age as my daughter" hahaha. she got pregnant really early kasi.

Hehe ang weird nga kse talaga kung ka-age ng anak yun lover. May ex fubu ako na nainlove (daw) sa kin na 23 years mas bata. Soulmate ko yata yun cause super aligned kami in most things. Maybe in another life na lang. 😁

• Like (+1) 1