Your Favorite Basketball Position?

Eddy Syet

when i first started playing this game i played the power forward position. later on i switched to the point guard position. favorite ko kasi noon si Magic Johnson. ever since ive been playing point guard. minsan nagshift din ako sa shooting guard

• 4 weeks later...
3-forward...dito ako nasanay nung high school but nung nag college na napunta nko sa 4/5. mostly center position which i dont like....

Ganun naman talaga minsan... you long to play the position you're not playing on so often... :D

Me? I always play the game - IF ONLY. If only I have the height... makikita nila EJ Feihl kung pano ba dapat maglaro ang isang center! Nyemas! :evil:

Ganun naman talaga minsan... you long to play the position you're not playing on so often... :D

Me? I always play the game - IF ONLY. If only I have the height... makikita nila EJ Feihl kung pano ba dapat maglaro ang isang center! Nyemas! :evil:

kasi nung high school puro matatangkad mga kaklase ko so nasanay ako sa forward pero pagpasok ko nung college...biglang ako ung isa sa pinakamatangkad. kaya ako napunta sa 4/5. haaayz...

I played all positions before. :) I never liked playing the 5 though. I'll play the 2 and 3 and maybe the 1 spot. I'm not much of a good ball handler but I do like to pass a lot. I'm not much of a post up player so the jump shot is usually my most potent arsenal. haha

5'10" 165lbs. I used to dominate the boards back in my highschool days. hehehe most of the guys I played with were around 5'6" to 5'8" so I was usually the tallest guy back then. (in my place, there were few totem poles.)

I haven't played too much basketball lately though coz my dislocated shoulder puts restraint in some of my movements.

Of course, if you ask me how my jumper looks like, I patterned it from Kobe's. hahahaha

(and yes, I sometimes shoot with my other foot sticking out.hahaha)

ang dami palang napilitang maglaro sa hindi natural na position nila dito

tj, are you from san beda?

right on spot,m_t.

proud bedan here. :thumbsupsmiley:

re: napilatan maglaro sa di natural position

I was always scolded by my coach back in highschool coz I kept insisting on playing the 2 and sometimes 1 position when I was the designated 4 or 5. :lol:

ahh.. i think i saw you once sa labas ng beda.. may dinadate kasi akong nursing student ng beda eh :lol:

im a natural 2 dati, but my hs coached forced me to play the 4 position and sometimes the 5.

asar na asar ako..

buti nalang i didnt lose my reggie miller like shooting.. :lol: :lol:

ahh.. i think i saw you once sa labas ng beda.. may dinadate kasi akong nursing student ng beda eh :lol:

im a natural 2 dati, but my hs coached forced me to play the 4 position and sometimes the 5.

asar na asar ako..

buti nalang i didnt lose my reggie miller like shooting.. :lol: :lol:

really is a small world huh? lol

ah,yes...we do have lots of hot nursing studes. hehehe

fine choice.

anyway, I forgot to talk about my D. Well, I'm not too motivated to play D unless I'm guarding a really good player. I take those not so talented guys for granted. hahaha

I lack the commitment on D. I fouled out a lot back then too coz as much as possible I never let my opponent get past me hence I hold them down. One time, I even got into a fist exchanging situation when I kinda grabbed the offensive guy ala chokehold. hahahaha

Actually I always play the number 1 position, but I always wanted to be the shoting guard. Primarily because you have the license to shot the ball, penetrate the shaded area and makes some play happen. Secondly I feel that being a pointguard you will be hounded by the defense and actually it's very tiring especially when it comes to late minutes of the game.

But the PointGuard is the Best Position.