Exotic Food & Restaurants

Guest the_eight_of_orbs

not so true....

start with frog legs when ur young.....then try to eat chicken...

sasabihin mo..lasang frog legs.

:lol:

may nakita akong extreme/exotic food....i saw on TV...somewhere up north ata

u feed ur dog food stuff until bloated na sya....then when d dog is looking the other way....kick the belly....viola.....yung isusuka ng aso....yun na yun.

:sick:

this is so fakkin gross. :sick:

im so tempted to delete this. :sick:

*runs to ladies room* :sick:

...hahahaha!...ang tawag dyan ay SPECIAL STEAMED RICE TOPPINGS na madalas inoorder nyo sa chinese restaurant! ENJOOOOY! :D

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was visiting bacolod in negros, It was close to harvest - they had an influx of locust which feed on their crops. Their most effective counterattack was to catch the locust in nets and eat it.

I tried fried locust (its like a large grasshopper) and adobong locust. Its great with beer or tuba :lol:

I ate Bats - fried and inadobo, Sawa - grilled naman, Field Rats - fried, grilled, inadobo, Tuko or the large lizard - grilled and fried.

To my surprise most of it tasted well, especially with beer :lol:

Guest the_eight_of_orbs
not so true....

start with frog legs when ur young.....then try to eat chicken...

sasabihin mo..lasang frog legs.

may nakita akong extreme/exotic food....i saw on TV...somewhere up north ata

u feed ur dog food stuff until bloated na sya....then when d dog is looking the other way....kick the belly....viola.....yung isusuka ng aso....yun na yun.

:sick:

this is so fakkin gross. :sick:

im so tempted to delete this. :sick:

*runs to ladies room* :sick:

...hahahaha!...ang tawag dyan ay SPECIAL STEAMED RICE TOPPINGS na madalas inoorder nyo sa chinese restaurant! ENJOOOOY! :D

oist! hindeeeee ako papayag sa hiret na yan! :grr:

i love chinese food... wag lang mga rabbit ant kung ano-anong cute na hayup.

Guest the_eight_of_orbs
i cant handle pets as food... i hate eating lamb even if un ang uso dito sa nz. I hate it.. i dunno why

i dont like lamb either.. its too greasy and it has this unfathomable stench that i cant take...

i had some only because i had to... in this place called Kashmir... it was cooked nicely, and meat was tender enough... but the stench... eew.

Guest the_eight_of_orbs
AKO PAGPUNTA KO NG DAVAO NAKAKAIN AKO NG ....DAVAOENA!SMELLS LIKE PINIPIG BUT TASTE LIKE BAGOONG!HAHA! :evil: :evil: :evil:

nice try dude! :P out of topic pero ang sagot dyan PH CARE! jacuzzi! shower!

has anyone ever tried adobong maya???? damn! tried it once but it is not very delectable.... mabuto pa... and nakaka-guilty kasi dying breed na sila.... hindi niyo ba napapansin... wala nang lumilipad na maya sa metro manila? :(

hindi mo ba? napapansin? (to the tune of masdan mo ang mga bata!) :)

I noticed. But probably marami pa sa province, They could not have stood a chance against the polution in Manila kaya nag migrate :lol:

Guest the_eight_of_orbs
has anyone ever tried adobong maya???? damn! tried it once but it is not very delectable.... mabuto pa... and nakaka-guilty kasi dying breed na sila.... hindi niyo ba napapansin... wala nang lumilipad na maya sa metro manila? :(

hindi mo ba? napapansin? (to the tune of masdan mo ang mga bata!) :)

isa kang mamamatay-ibon, kapatid!!! hahahaha

i tried pigeon... yummy... i guess it tastes the same.

pinatawa mo ko dyan sa song mo ha! :lol:

Guest the_eight_of_orbs
When I was visiting bacolod in negros, It was close to harvest - they had an influx of locust which feed on their crops. Their most effective counterattack was to catch the locust in nets and eat it.

I tried fried locust (its like a large grasshopper) and adobong locust. Its great with beer or tuba :lol:

I ate Bats - fried and inadobo, Sawa - grilled naman, Field Rats - fried, grilled, inadobo, Tuko or the large lizard - grilled and fried.

doesn't it make u wonder why most of the local exotic dishes are cooked adobo-style?

:unsure: :)

havent tried bats and field rats...

tuko.. i cant... i dont like the way their eyes look at you. :unsure: :lol:

Guest the_eight_of_orbs
has anyone ever tried adobong maya???? damn! tried it once but it is not very delectable.... mabuto pa... and nakaka-guilty kasi dying breed na sila.... hindi niyo ba napapansin... wala nang lumilipad na maya sa metro manila?  :(

hindi mo ba? napapansin? (to the tune of masdan mo ang mga bata!)  :)

I noticed. But probably marami pa sa province, They could not have stood a chance against the polution in Manila kaya nag migrate :lol:

i have to agree :)

doesn't it make u wonder why most of the local exotic dishes are cooked adobo-style?

:unsure: :)

havent tried bats and field rats...

tuko.. i cant... i dont like the way their eyes look at you. :unsure: :lol:

I definitely know why they cook it adobo style - Once its inadobo, its unrecognizable - you wouldn't know if your eating pork or chicken (or something exotic, perhaps?!?)

And the vinegar will disinfect the meat :lol:

:unsure:

Just saw this on the news the other day ...

apparently in some parts of China pala they eat RATS. They even showed them being cooked in a wok deep-fried then sauteed. It actually looked kind of OK but wouldn't touch it with a 10 ft. pole.

Also, napanood ko sa Ripley's ... in India they have a group of nomadic families who's job is to rid fields of rats. Some of their catch they sell to crocodile farmers and zoos for animal feed, the rest, well let's just say na nakakagutom manghuli ng daga!

I had a friend who went to a restaurant in China. It was a two story building, with the entrance to the restaurant via stairs on the outside of the building to the second floor. When my friend asked to see what was downstairs, he was taken to what was almost like a zoo, with chicken, snakes, pigs all sorts of critters...even a pony. When he asked what the heck the pony was for, the restaurant people asked him if that's what he wanted to eat.

Oh, and if you didn't know already. Investigators traced SARS to an open air market in China. Apparently the carrier species were exotic animals, civet cats (aka musang) and it jumped to humans after they were eaten.

bon apetit!

I feel like Dr. Hannibal Lecter :sick:

Photos removed by BizMan as advised by CCL. Archer Dude, please avoid posting pictures that are beyond offending. Next time please post an external link. You could have offered to email the pictures to those who were really interested.

see u at the threads! :)

:mtc: