Blood Pressure

1373877163[/url]' post='8780564']

Dati akong nag gym. Then natigil. Yosi and fatty liver eto nangyari lalu na sa hapon.

Tumataas talaga till 8pm gusto ko.makontrol. now diet ako fish lang at veggie

Don't forget to follow diligently your anti-hypertensive maintenance regimen, majority of which are beneficial except, in your case, the anti-cholesterol like the statins; bawal sa iyo.

your diet is good..low to zero fat (kelangan din kasi ng miniscule fat or oil for absorption of fat-soluble ADEK vitamins)..try to clear it also with your hepatologist if fiber intake is ok..

I'm not sure though with exercise, given the co-morbidities you mentioned to me via pm..strenous physical activity kasi also produces lots of toxic metabolites as by-product of muscle metabolism.

Aside from hypertension and liver problem, be wary also of hyperglycaemia..this three conditions are notorious for causing target/end-organ damage, most dangerous of which is chronic renal failure.

Basta pre, clear mo muna lahat ng inputs dito sa cardio and hepatologist mo..if they're cool with it then go.cool.gif

God Bless.

Edited by Fusarium_jimini

Don't forget to follow diligently your anti-hypertensive maintenance regimen, majority of which are beneficial except, in your case, the anti-cholesterol like the statins; bawal sa iyo.

your diet is good..low to zero fat (kelangan din kasi ng miniscule fat or oil for absorption of fat-soluble ADEK vitamins)..try to clear it also with your hepatologist if fiber intake is ok..

I'm not sure though with exercise, given the co-morbidities you mentioned to me via pm..strenous physical activity kasi also produces lots of toxic metabolites as by-product of muscle metabolism.

Aside from hypertension and liver problem, be wary also of hyperglycaemia..this three conditions are notorious for causing target/end-organ damage, most dangerous of which is chronic renal failure.

Basta pre, clear mo muna lahat ng inputs dito sa cardio and hepatologist mo..if they're cool with it then go.cool.gif

God Bless.

Thank you so far ok naman sa cardiologist ko. And doc ko sa internal medicine. Thanks Doc for the advice.

Yup bro... silent killer nga ang high blood pressure. In my case, I'm in maintenance already... taking 10mg of Norvasc as advised by my doctor. Without the meds... my BP normally is at 140 / 110... catch with Norvasc (at least first couple of days/weeks) felt sluggish... ngayon ok na. I'm trying to get more physical activities... I used to be an athlete (taekwondo - welterweight) in my high school and college days... and regularly went to the gym... of course everything went south when I started working... I'm now overweight 40lbs. mad.gif

Yup bro... silent killer nga ang high blood pressure. In my case, I'm in maintenance already... taking 10mg of Norvasc as advised by my doctor. Without the meds... my BP normally is at 140 / 110... catch with Norvasc (at least first couple of days/weeks) felt sluggish... ngayon ok na. I'm trying to get more physical activities... I used to be an athlete (taekwondo - welterweight) in my high school and college days... and regularly went to the gym... of course everything went south when I started working... I'm now overweight 40lbs. mad.gif

You are right merong parang side effects mga maintenance meds. Ako amolodipine gamit ko.

Parang sumasakit ulo ko nung una palang. :(

October pagbalik ko check up ulit I might have it change

Good luck bro. Hirap ng may hypertension... i'm just in my mid-30s... now I go back and think... sobra pag-kain ko ng sisig (everyday) yung nasa college ako... during that age kasi feeling indestructible... everything you do comes back twice or trice the effect pag dating ng 30s.

Good luck bro. Hirap ng may hypertension... i'm just in my mid-30s... now I go back and think... sobra pag-kain ko ng sisig (everyday) yung nasa college ako... during that age kasi feeling indestructible... everything you do comes back twice or trice the effect pag dating ng 30s.

Since I was 16 naman puro karne kinain ko. Bihira veggies at fish. Now back to basics veggies and fish nalang :(