How would you know if you really, genuinely love someone?
Posted 21 January 2017 - 11:03 AM
Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:31 AM
If you want to see this person everyday and be with this person all day
Posted 16 February 2017 - 07:09 AM
Posted 21 February 2017 - 11:35 AM
how to know when it's real?
here are some signs:
1. you stop rationalizing because for you it is irrationally rational. there's no reason for you to overthink and analyze things.
2. you stop explaining and defending your choices to other people because you don't give a f#&king rat's ass about the opinion of others AS LONG AS you don't hurt them in the process.
3. you stop trying to gain the approval of others. you don't need others to tell you what you're feeling is real because you both kbow that what you have will and can stand the tests to be thrown at you by this cruel teacher you call life.
4. you start seeing a future wherein you would both be old and wrinkly yet you still want to sit on the park bench with that person, holding hands, talking about the past, laughing, enjoying the sight of your playing grandkids.
5. you start letting go of the romanticized fantasies that you have in your head. when you learn how to distinguish love from infatuation. when you're ready to let go of your shallow definitions of love and start looking at somerhing far more complex and deeper.
6. when you know that loving someone entails loving yourself as well. The reason - you cannot pour water from an empty pitcher. meaning if you don't know how to love your worst enemy which is yourself through the good, the bad and the ugly, how can you do that for someone else?
Edited by Queen Darkeinjel, 21 February 2017 - 11:39 AM.
Posted 21 February 2017 - 03:25 PM
Posted 21 February 2017 - 10:34 PM
- babychans likes this
Posted 17 March 2017 - 11:45 AM
When her nipples get solid erections during sex
Posted 17 March 2017 - 11:49 AM
When you think about her and what is best for her...she became a priority in your life.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users