How Would U Know If He/she Is Cheating?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Instinct would tell you. If you notice something has changed from the way your partner usually treats you e.g. he/she used to come home on time then suddenly he/she has a lot of excuse of not going home on time, or now he/she is now short fused from the the usual patient individual then those are clear red flags

There will be changes, we men also have the instinct to feel that something is just not right.

And as one friend has said, kapag nagsuot sya ng matching lingerie tapos hindi naman sa yo pinapakita, like kung may out of town na lakad sya, kabahan ka na. 😁

for men, instincts. for women, intuition.  both are almost the same and both genders have them. but males tend to mention instinct and women tends to mention intuition. but everything is found when things are showing different from the usual caring, concern, and enthusiasm shown to each other. the words are more scathing or emotionless than tender. when one looks on you not with tenderness but bitterness in their eyes.

• 3 weeks later...

Im an easy person also a dumb when it comes to love , my last relationship really breaks me and traumatized me . He's so smooth to treat me like his only one , i dont even notice na for 3months na were in a relationship, i was a sidechick i didn't notice na there's other girl who owns him . We are always together we videocall all time when we are not with each other . So i dont notice or feel na he's cheating with so basically im a dumb when a guy treat me so nicely