6th MTC Fantasy NBA

hoopburners

i'd like to reconsider this... are u still in it???

let's make it a kobe/nene/tinsley for pierce/franchise/pryzbilla... deal???

err, gwaps, mukhang lugi ako dito dahil in-add mo pa si przybilla tapos you offered tinsley. i have 2 pacers already in my roster, and adding one would make my team very vulnerable especially when the pacers doesn't have games.. also, przybilla is a legit contributor on rebounds and blocks since he's the only big guy that would be important for portland, aside zack. nene would have been fine but playing alongside k-mart and camby would be a risk..

but i'd really like to get kobe for my pierce and franchise but we have to do major tweaking to balance the trade so as not to make it lopsided in some way. i hope i can or you can catch me online sa ym to talk "business".. heheh. just buzz me in sa ym, just like some of our fellow fantasy gamers out here. i'm always open to trade talks even though the season are not yet starting. though i feel my team is ready and almost complete, "marami pa kameng kakaining bigas" compared to some of the teams in our league.. hehehe :D :D

Edited by hoopburners

a kobe for pierce and stevie franchise trade is more than fair. its a steal for the team getting the two players, imo. imagine if you can trade a biggie for francis after the first deal goes through.

trade na mga pre!!! buti pa kayo may mga trade, ako wala. mukhang ok na rin siguro ako sa team ko, hintay na rin muna ng start ng season. pero gusto ko pa rin ng isang matinik na shooting guard in exchange for one of my PFs.

a kobe for pierce and stevie franchise trade is more than fair. its a steal for the team getting the two players, imo. imagine if you can trade a biggie for francis after the first deal goes through.

trade na mga pre!!! buti pa kayo may mga trade, ako wala. mukhang ok na rin siguro ako sa team ko, hintay na rin muna ng start ng season. pero gusto ko pa rin ng isang matinik na shooting guard in exchange for one of my PFs.

diba sayo si marion... nuninuninu... :)

err, gwaps, mukhang lugi ako dito dahil in-add mo pa si przybilla tapos you offered tinsley. i have 2 pacers already in my roster, and adding one would make my team very vulnerable especially when the pacers doesn't have games.. also, przybilla is a legit contributor on rebounds and blocks since he's the only big guy that would be important for portland, aside zack. nene would have been fine but playing alongside al jeff would be a risk..

but i'd really like to get kobe for my pierce and franchise but we have to do major tweaking to balance the trade so as not to make it lopsided in some way. i hope i can or you can catch me online sa ym to talk "business".. heheh. just buzz me in sa ym, just like some of our fellow fantasy gamers out here. i'm always open to trade talks even though the season are not yet starting. though i feel my team is ready and almost complete, "marami pa kameng kakaining bigas" compared to some of the teams in our league.. hehehe  :D  :D

man, no problem, ok... :cool:

hahahaha... of course... as i've said, i'm open to further negotiations...

...well, see my roster list... given the constants (kobe vs pp/franchise), just suggest some further pieces, and maybe we could make this work, ayt?

...ako din, dami pang kakaining bigas, kaya i've been tweaking my roster over and over...

\

...keep on trading folks!!!

Nag take effect na yung melo-Kirilenko saka telfair-felton trade.

mukhang  nagpapalakas talaga lahat ng teams ha.

oo nga eh. i thought the AK-Melo was vetoed by commish. how come it pushed through.

about the telfair-felton trade, di naman nagpapalakas un eh. minor tweaking lang un. :D

gwapogi, i looked in your roster it seems all the players i'm considering aside from kobe are untouchables for you. and i think i'm pretty much set on my team regarding the balance of it. but i'm still contemplating on who's the filler to include in your/my offer. let's see... let's see...

commish, i offered diba that trade before.. heheh.. cge, tignan ko ulit. hanap ako ng minor player to match that up.

take note. pierce and franchise doesn't only bring you points on your fantasy stats. they also bulk up your ast and steals departments with decent effects on reb too, as well as the TO ( :cry: ). and besides both of them are in the top 25 players for fantasy ratings so hindi ko basta-basta bibitawan sila unless juicy offers are at hand.. players worth mentioning na i'm looking are (although long shots ito,, hehe :D but i'll let myseld known on it): kobe and marion (as i've said before), lebron, wade, dirk, TD and shaq. :boo: :boo:

definitely, KG and artest are the only untouchables. i wont trade them even how juicy your offers are... :boo: unless ma-suspend si artest ng 72 games ulit.. :evil:

pipol, malapit na opening night!!! can't wait for the season to unfold.. :cool:

trade away peeps!!

Edited by hoopburners
oo nga eh. i thought the AK-Melo was vetoed by commish. how come it pushed through.

about the telfair-felton trade, di naman nagpapalakas un eh. minor tweaking lang un. :D

gwapogi, i looked in your roster it seems all the players i'm considering aside from kobe are untouchables for you. and i think i'm pretty much set on my team regarding the balance of it. but i'm still contemplating on who's the filler to include in your/my offer. let's see... let's see...

commish, i offered diba that trade before.. heheh.. cge, tignan ko ulit. hanap ako ng minor player to match that up.

take note. pierce and franchise doesn't only bring you points on your fantasy stats. they also bulk up your ast and steals departments with decent effects on reb too, as well as the TO ( :cry: ). and besides both of them are in the top 25 players for fantasy ratings so hindi ko basta-basta bibitawan sila unless juicy offers are at hand.. players worth mentioning na i'm looking are (although long shots ito,, hehe  :D but i'll let myseld known on it): kobe and marion (as i've said before), lebron, wade, dirk, TD and shaq.  :boo:  :boo:

definitely, KG and artest are the only untouchables. i wont trade them even how juicy your offers are...  :boo:  unless ma-suspend si artest ng 72 games ulit..  :evil:

pipol, malapit na opening night!!! can't wait for the season to unfold..  :cool:

trade away peeps!!

...well, i guess, for some good reasons, my trades pushed thru... :D thanks, peeps...

...yup, the felton-telfair trade is as equal as it gets - both are borderline starters/subs, depending on how they'll perform in the early season games... felton is a knight-injury away from being a starter forever (and brevin does get injured year after year), yet telfair's situation is very much of a gamble for me, coz behind him are names like steve blake, jarrett jack, juan dixon, w/c could easily overtake his spot in a flick of nate mac's fingers...

...well, going back to the "proposed" kobe/pierce-franchise trade - i am willing to give away either/any or tinsley/nene/cassell for any of mo peterson/andre miller/chris mihm...

...well, i guess, for some good reasons, my trades pushed thru... :D  thanks, peeps...

...yup, the felton-telfair trade is as equal as it gets - both are borderline starters/subs, depending on how they'll perform in the early season games... felton is a knight-injury away from being a starter forever (and brevin does get injured year after year), yet telfair's situation is very much of a gamble for me, coz behind him are names like steve blake, jarrett jack, juan dixon, w/c could easily overtake his spot in a flick of nate mac's fingers...

...well, going back to the "proposed" kobe/pierce-franchise trade - i am willing to give away either/any or tinsley/nene/cassell for any of mo peterson/andre miller/chris mihm...

ei gwapogs... sorry to reject ur trade, i dont need tinsley man!

cheers! :thumbsupsmiley: