When Was The Last Time You Said I Love You

Hmmm kanina lang when i said goodnight to my honey...

I don't usually say it often before (to my special someone), primarily because parang corny ang dating...

but then when you realize that every moment counts, you wouldn't want to waste that opportunity to say it... lalo na kung mahal mo talaga... better to learn to express how you feel, than to live the rest of your life in regret for not being able to say how you trully feel... ;)

Hmmm kanina lang when i said goodnight to my honey...

I don't usually say it often before (to my special someone), primarily because parang corny ang dating...

but then when you realize that every moment counts, you wouldn't want to waste that opportunity to say it... lalo na kung mahal mo talaga... better to learn to express how you feel, than to live the rest of your life in regret for not being able to say how you trully feel... ;)

so true....say it before it's too late...before the moment passes you by....before the chance is gone....

ako? can't remember when....the other day? the other week? the other month? hmm....too much anesthesia makes one numb.....and amnesic....

Edited by angel_by_day

:excl: ...

P.S., kindly offer a short prayer for a friend of mine who will undergo an operation tomorrow.. your help will be greatly appreciated.. thanks..

Edited by Seph