How Would U Know If He/she Is Cheating?

Projection and Verbal Abuse

Projection is all about the constant accusations that you've received and you have nothing to do with it but this person accused you anyway. Like they'd be accusing you of cheating all the time even while you're  asleep ,When the fact that your significant other is the ONE who was cheating behind your back! 

Some people couldn't help regulate their emotions and their guilt manifests by throwing it towards other people. 

Verbal Abuse is when your partner would do the best she or he can to be inferior to them.  Out of the blue, they'd start lashing out to you that you're stupid blah blah blah when they couldn't regulate their feelings of guilt : That he or she is totally infatuated with this person in their circle and they compare you to 'crush'. 

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if this is true in your case ladies and gents but kadamihan sa nakausap ko is pag iniikot ng significant other mo yung singsing niya ng walang dahilan, it means naghahanap siya or he or she is missing that person kaya kabahan ka na if kasama mo siya sa house and he or she keeps circling his or her ring sa finger niya.

this was recently confirmed by a friend of mine, I told her kung iniikot ba ng asawa niya yung singsing niya (kasal sila) and she said yes and yun yung 1 sa final nail in the coffin na may babae nga mister niya!

like I said, this MAY or MAY NOT be true in your case.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...