821 replies to this topic

#821 __DrMurdoc__

__DrMurdoc__

Experienced

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 10:09 PM

i find the aesthetics of it infinitely beautiful.. a lot of times, the binds that are made on the spot are not planned at all.. makes you appreciate the artistry of the work even more..

@Soo.. I don't believe 'Shibari' and 'wholesome' should be in the same sentence.. but hey, that's just me.. :)

i personally like jute, hemp if it's available, but hemp is difficult to acquire here.. other ropes can be used (cotton, coir, synthetic, etc), they have their pros and cons.. ideally they should be around 7-8 meters long, can be longer but they become harder to manuever.. diameter varies too, safest is between 6-8mm..
  • WitMystery likes this

#822 WitMystery

WitMystery

Sanity Checker

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 02:49 AM

Hi Wit, South of the Metro ako.

Hi Doc, of course I want to see you. Gusto ko nga paturo mg shibari di ba? Kaya lang, hindi ba talaga pwede ituro yun na wholesome ang dating? Educational lang. :P Anong klaseng rope ba dapat? At ilang meters dapat?

I'm usually South on Friday mornings till lunch for work. ;) If you hang around ATC, lemme know. ;) 

Hahaha.

Oo tanong yan for you dahil baka may mga naitabi ka na mga empty cans. Sayang naitapon mo na.

Di bale magkolekta na lang ng bago.

Gandang hapon sa inyo mga ginoo at binibini. (Tama yan di ba, wit?)

Gandang umaga ngayon! LOL 

Sige, pag may mahanap pa akong lumang lata, ipasa ko sa iyo. ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: psychology, relationships, emotions, mental health, sex

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users