Marian Rivera vs. Angel Locsin

It depends.

To f#&k. Angel Locsin. Marian Rivera is very attractive, but I don't get strong sexual feelings from her.

To marry. Marian Rivera seem like wife material. You really court her and win her over, though. Angel Locsin is the girlfriend that you end up with after dating for years and realizing she's more than just your girlfriend.

To date. Angel Locsin seems more easier to talk to, fun, and down to earth.

To talk to. Marian Rivera seems more articulate and intersting.

To dance with. Marian Rivera is a more accomplished dancer, but Angel Locsin would look better dirty dancing.

To have kids with. Marian Rivera. Her Spanish Filipina genetics would be more likely to make beautiful kids.

As an actress, Marian Rivera seems like a better protagonist, but Angel Locsin would be a better leading lady.

As a friend. Angel Locsin seems more down to earth, but Marian Rivera seems like she would have more stability in her life, which would be healthier.

To trophy f#&k. Marian Rivera. People would be more surprised to hear you f#&ked Marian Rivera than to hear you f#&ked Angel Locsin.

To be my boss. Marian Rivera. Angel would probably be nicer, but Marian seems like she would challenge me to do better.

To f#&k in a car. Marian Rivera looks smaller and more flexible

To eat out. Angel Locsin seems like she would have a juicy pussy and would be a screamer. Angel Locsin seems like she would be completely shaven and Marian Rivera would be nicely trimmed.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...