Seeing Your Ex With Someone New

i think nahuli yung prayers mo for me sis, i already did see him with someone else...

like i said, deadma na lang... but had a heavy heart though...

para d din OT:

sana di pa makita ni sis cyber_p yung ex niya with someone new or old :blink:

Lord.

aaawwwww im sorry sis... :( thanks sis, sana nga wag muna.. :)

para di din OT :

hope ill be prepared if ever dat happens...

its so hard to see my ex's with other men. on one hand, i was the one who dumped them, so its my fault really that they've moved on. Plus i sincerely wanted the best for them (as ridiculously unbelievable as it may seem), and I pray for them and their new fiances/husbands.

I just wonder when will i find the right one now?

That's fine with me, I even talked with her bf, and some times we were even able to go out together. The first time I met her bf, it appeared as if her bf had a much weird feeling compared to me. This is how it went, me and my ex is in the mall shopping with her two other siblings and my ex has been calling me more often than her boyfriend, then while we're shopping her boyfriend called up and told her that he'll follow suit, and she told her boyfriend that I was with her company, I knew that I'll get intimidated so I prepared myself, to my surprise at some point I thought I was the one who was able to intimidate the guy and well, what previously happened to me and my ex gave me a sigh of relief saying "good thing I'm no longer your boyfriend"

• 1 month later...

I wish them the best of luck. When I end a relationship, I don't expect any getting back together again scenarios. That's because I've tried everything I could to keep the relationship together the first time, it would be senseless to hope that a 2nd time will do it.