• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

nothing you do will increase your height. its genetic. meaning when you were born, you were destined to become a certain height. dont believe the herbal products or polka dots or jumping. only sleeping when you were young at a point your bones were still not yet fully cemented/concrete/fused would help increase your height.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There are ways to increase your height but only before the epiphyseal plates (aka Growth Plates) finish their development.. (usually at 25 years of age).

There are therapies involving Human Groeth Hormone (HGH) which involves being under a specific regimen supervised by a doctor.

This type of therapy is usually only for people who are extremely short (below 25th percentile) Even then they cant expect to be movie star tall. Just tall enough that there isnt a serious detriment to self confidence.

Just be aware that taking HGH after growth plates have fused means you will develop acromegally instead of any kind of height gains.

• 7 months later...

I was really surprised to see my HS friends (na guys) when I saw them again and they were all taller than me. I asked them what their secret and they said they masturbated everyday (sometimes more than once a day). Not sure though if they were saying the truth. I know their parents, hindi naman matatangkad so impossible na they got it from their genes. Try nyo din and update us. :P

• Like (+1) 1

I was really surprised to see my HS friends (na guys) when I saw them again and they were all taller than me. I asked them what their secret and they said they masturbated everyday (sometimes more than once a day). Not sure though if they were saying the truth. I know their parents, hindi naman matatangkad so impossible na they got it from their genes. Try nyo din and update us. :P

Coincidental occurence of onswt of masturbation and growth spurt. We guys grow taller by a foot at age 12-15.thats also the time when self pleasuring is maximized. Also consider that the average height per generation increases dahil mas madami vitamins and minerals food natin compared with them. Pwede din anak sila ng kapitbahay na matangkad haha

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...