2253 replies to this topic

#2241 matryoshka doll

matryoshka doll

wallflower

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 07:57 PM

stuck between, 'I don't wanna feel that kind of pain again' but 'I wanna feel that kind of love again'
  • Gwen Morales likes this

#2242 wheeljack

wheeljack

Philanderer

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3726 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 11:48 PM

A person's physical beauty will fade over time but everyone becomes wiser as they age which is why I am more attracted with what's between your ears instead of that which I can see.
  • Queen Darkeinjel likes this

#2243 weepies

weepies

paradoxic

• Diyosa
  • 10003 posts
  • Interests:having honest conversations, engaging with real and no bullshit individuals, drinking authentic coffee and talking about life over 40% alcohol content.

Posted 13 March 2017 - 09:57 PM

🙁

Attached Files

• boyegoy likes this

#2244 Riveria

Riveria

Happily Married

• 34186 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 01:53 AM

A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mindset. When you wake up, take a second to think about what a privilege it is to simply be alive and healthy. The moment you start acting like life is a blessing, I assure you that it will start to feel like one. Time spent living is time worth appreciating.

#2245 R7472

R7472

Lover

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1030 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 06:53 AM

Learn to appreciate others even for the smallest things in life...when you did that, then that's the time you will feel the real self worth.

#2246 Kylie33

Kylie33

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 11:32 AM

Experiencing heartbreak even though it makes you feel like you were dealt an unfair hand doesn’t ever mean you should give up hope.‬ And having hope means believing that a better, more compatible love is out there for you.

#2247 matryoshka doll

matryoshka doll

wallflower

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 01:38 PM

It all comes down to the last person you think of at night.

That's where your heart is...

#2248 aStro_

aStro_

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Movies, Rainy days

Posted 17 March 2017 - 02:52 PM

If you wanted her enough you would have done everything. It's just that you wanted to be comfortable more than having her.

Your Life will suck because you, more than anything else,  want it to be not just because you chose it to. 

#2249 weepies

weepies

paradoxic

• Diyosa
  • 10003 posts
  • Interests:having honest conversations, engaging with real and no bullshit individuals, drinking authentic coffee and talking about life over 40% alcohol content.

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:50 AM

🌈

Attached Files

• jaeson likes this

#2250 Daddy Dee

Daddy Dee

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:26 AM

i want you to know that i love you so much and i will wait for you.im always here even where miles apart,diff continent

#2251 GoddessOfRebellion

GoddessOfRebellion

Nothing to see here...

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:09 PM

I play tug-o-war
With the universe
To keep you...

#2252 weepies

weepies

paradoxic

• Diyosa
  • 10003 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 09:07 PM

😳

Attached Files

• boyegoy likes this

#2253 Kylie33

Kylie33

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:34 AM

There was Never a day when I didn't get to think of you. Morning, Noon, and Night it's you running on my mind. I feel ecstatic with just the thought of you. Sometimes I found myself thinking why you're not showing any affection. But I always came up to a conclusion that maybe it's because of your confusion. I did my best and all the efforts I could think of just so you know you are loved. I thought all of that were enough. But I guess it wasn't. You started fading away from me. At first I thought it was only for a while but little did I know we are slowly drifting apart. Day by day I see you but it seems like I can't reach you. You are being held by someone and I can't and don't have a way to be with you. I can see you are happy. Everyday of seeing you means a day of slowly crushing my heart. I over think at night. Reflect. After all that, I realized something. I was tired. I realize that no matter how I am willing to wait for you, no matter how patient I am there will be a time that I would give up and feel tired and that day came. I realized that despite everything that I have done, the love I let you feel. You still have the guts to took me for granted. I realized that no matter what I do I'll never be good enough for you. I was patient with you. I respect you and I love everything about you. But you, you didn't appreciate that. You didn't appreciate my existence. Somehow I do have some flaws, it was that I got too attached with you easily. I was too caught-up loving you and I didn't realize that while loving you I am slowly destroying myself. Now, don't worry, I won't bother you anymore. I won't check on you and do the usual things I do for you. Don't you worry, I'm tired of all the chasing and the waiting. I'm now numb when it comes to you. You took me for granted. There's no turning back.

#2254 Daddy Dee

Daddy Dee

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:29 PM

happy birthday to the most beautiful girl that i know, you're beautiful inside and out. imissyou and iloveyou

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users