What Did You Dream Last Night?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My dream a few nights ago i was frech kissing with sister of my gf

I lust about her recently i waant to devour her body, lick her neck, her nipples, her feet, eat her pussy ubttil she cums and cums.

I want to f#&k her softly while french kissing her and let my semen flow inside her.

The thing is she is way less prettier than my gf, her ate. But I just find her so appealing I with I could f#&k her one day and have a secret fubu relationship.

Weird? Anyone had the same experience?

Dream happened a few nights ago. Actual events a few months prior.

My Session with this Ex-Recep Thera on Day 1 and Ex-Thera on Day 2.

Nung nagkwento si Ex-Recep Thera kay Ex-Thera about sa session namin, Inaway na ako ni Ex-Thera, kulang na lang isumpa ako sa galit. Hehe :D

Nagselos nga ata kay Ex-Recep Thera si Ex-Thera. Hehe. :D

Edited by K0RN
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Saw this beautiful slim and petite chinita, or maybe she was korean. I saw her while walking to my room in a hotel.. her room door was open she looked at me and smiled so I smiled back. She invited me in, i remember that she smelled really nice, her skin was so smooth and soft. She was probably around 22-25 yrs old. Her long hair made her look so enticing. We walked out of her room, we had to because there were other people in the room. i dont know why we didnt go to my room, we just kept looking for vacant room. My dicl was already throbbbing in my pants, and she said that she's already drenching so much under her skirt.. then I woke up.. damn.. tried to sleep again, but no luck. Badtrip tsk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...