Why do guys hurt women physically?

f**k gusto ng babae pantay lagi sa lalake like work..politics..achievements...status including

sports kung ganon ka pantay din ang guy sa lahat so pwede din silang umbagin at basagin

ang bungo kung pasaway sila hehehehehehe :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

f**k gusto ng babae pantay lagi sa lalake like work..politics..achievements...status including

sports kung ganon ka pantay din ang guy sa lahat so pwede din silang umbagin at basagin

ang bungo kung pasaway sila hehehehehehe :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

Following your logic, it means then that women can actually go ahead and "umbagin at basagin ang bungo ng mga guys kung pasaway sila", right?

:blink:

Following your logic, it means then that women can actually go ahead and "umbagin at basagin ang bungo ng mga guys kung pasaway sila", right?

:blink:

yeah equality ng gender ok lang yan ang trend so pwedeng gawin ang lahat pantay sila eh :hypocritesmiley: :hypocritesmiley:

Some men hit their partners because:

-they are cowards

-they have low self-steem and hitting their gf/wives make them feel powerful and strong

-it's all about control

-they suffer from mental illness

and when their partners just submit to those beatings and don't talk about it or call the police..they are just encouraging these men to continue what they are doing...

ngayon kung talagang pasaway girl then ubos na pasensya mo of her

being bitchy or tantrums go to your clutch bag pump 2 in the head

sa kanya using your .45 caliber pistol tapos usapan!!!!!

Guest Dobermaxx

This is the most backwards, inconsiderate, masoganistic, ignorant thing I've seen in this thread so far. <_<

Let me give you a viewpoint which many man-handlers might agree.

Sometimes women are so 'unbearable'. Small problems goes big, resolve problems they tend to innovate new ones. They really know how to piss a man, and they do it like they like it (which gives an idea of "my partner, is my enemy")

The pressure growth blinds the man from thinking rightly as well as acting right. "Dumilim and paningin".

Scientifically, surge in blood pressure causes improper air supply for the brain.

And the effect is like being a bull threatened by a red hanky. And without release for the pressure may lead to stroke, mental disorder or blindness.

This is not a reasoning statement, it is a statement of reason. (wanted one right)

Bakit nga ba?

First, Family Background. Two of the posters here said that already and i agree with them, pano nga kung harsh yung pagpapalaki sa kanya di ba? and what if yun ang nakikita nya na ginagawa ng parents nya, it could stick to his mind na dapat ganun din ang gagawin niya sa future GF/Wife nya.

Second, Psychiatric problem. In this part, mahirap na para sa guy i control yung feelings nya, eto yung bigla na lang mananakit, like throw punches or slap his gurl without saying anything, basta he gets the sudden urge, he do his thing.

Third, Pleasure. May mga tao na nageenjoy pag nakikita nilang nasasaktan yung partner nila eh, i respect them kasi yun ang hilig nila eh, though i havent slapped, punch any girl yet.

Fourth, Egoistic. Ahmm, correct me if im wrong, may mga guys kasi na mahilig ipakita whose the boss, kung sino nagpapatakbo ng relationship. If other people see that they can hurt their girl, ahhh.. masasabing they hold their relationship in their strong hands, ang tanong eh, hawak nga ba nila?

Fifth, walang outlet.

Guys, madami namang pwedeng maging outlet di ba? madaming puno dyan, or kaya sa pader nyo.. Throw your punches on those stuffs for sure mas maiiwasan ninyong makasakit. Trust me yun ginagawa ko eh, as far as concerned wala pa naman me nasasaktan. :)

:mtc:

share ko lang, about bugbugan pa rin with a twist, i hope d OT to.

i used to have a housemate during my college days, two rooms lang kami sa 1 house, syempre 1 sa kin tapos 1 sa kanya. there were times na nagigising ako in the morning, mind you that i sleep like mantika sa baguio, tapos parang may rumble sa bahay, yun pala binubogbog nya GF nya. at first i didn't react, or take any actions, ayoko kong makialam pero i'm observant naman kung life threatenin na yung situation i'll do something.

tapos naulit na naman yung mala-rambol na ingay, this time i can take it anymore and i decided to get out of my room and stop the guy from doin more damage, however, to my surprise, as i come closer to his room, parang may wierd na fill-in yung bugbugan nila, parang may moan and sounds of pleasure. damn nagbebechut pala...

Personally im not here to condemn or condone kung ano man ang nagawa ng ubang guy's to thier spouses/gf's... while its true that many men hurt their better halves coz of being insecure, dala ng bisyo and other stuff but lets not forget, their are time na men DO hurt their spouses accidentally, im not hiding the fact na nabagbuhatan ko ng kamay ang asawa ko... but there is always the TAIL to the statement... BAKIT.. napagbuhatan... to some it may be pleasure but personally i think it hurt me more na nagawa ko yun... pero we are human and sometimes we simply can't control ourselves especially when we're being pushed to the very very limit of our sanity (something i think even parents havent done to most of us) but at times it may seem that our spouses seem to be very good at it... i admit my mistake i did hurt her... on the flipside... she FORCED the issue which resulted in me hitting her ( actually it was more of a headbut) pero even so... i NEVER EvER used my clenched fists at her... dunno if its a good thing or not... my advice to both parties... MEN try to rxtend ur patience to the utmost limit and if ever na there was a first time u did hurt her... dont do so again... instead the next time na di mo na siya kaya... ISOLI mo nalang siya sa magulang niya at least saktan man siya ng magulang niya it's their right... AND to the revered women... WAG na WAG niyo naman ipush ung asawa niyo na pagbuhatan kayo ng kamay.... its ok to say somrthing if there's a problem... pero once u get the message across tama na... wag ng saktan yung lalake or kulitin kasi it will provoke us... and even the most patient man can have his boiling point... just my 2 cents.

iba yung pinagbuhatan sa binugbug na gf o wife...pinagbuhatan pwedeng nasampal, nasapok o nakutusan..pero yung mga wife na kilala ko talagang bangas ang mukha pagtinignan mo lamang ang crispa sa toyota. tinanong ko yung kakilala ko sabi nya ganun din daw kasi yung father in law nya inuumbag ang asawa nya so parang cycle na. ginagawa sa kanya ngayong ng asawa nya. ang mahirap nito nakikita rin ng anak nila so di malayo na gayahin. sa aking palagay yung mga lalaking nanguubag ng asawa yun yung mga duduwag duwag na hindi kayang ilabas yung pagiging violente nya sa kapwa nya lalaki. baka kasi sya ang mabugbog.

alam mo pre... wag mo naman ipahalata na wala kang pinagaralan... pati sa net nabobroadcast tuloy yung pagiging psycho mo eh... ang tanong ko sayo granting na ganyan ang takbo ng utak mo... EH KUNG SAYO KAYA GAWIN YAN... gusto mo kaya ??? tanong lang wag magagalit... bato bato sa langit ang tamaan.. BUKOL!!! wakekeke :D

could be a sign of emotional/ psychological disorder. go get professional help. it's not normal to hurt someone....not just women. we dont teach that to our kids, right?

me, i dont do it....if i really get pissed off and i want to hurt someone...emotional torture strikes better than physical.... hahaha. another sign of emotional stress.

:)

its fun gives me the pleasure i cant make love with my current gf until blood flows from

her lips and until i see hitmarks i cant get it up well she enjoys it likewise i enjoy too grabe

thats life hehehehehe :evil:  :evil:

and kung pangit sa iba well masarap on my part :evil:  :evil:

at kung me kuya man or tatay or kapatid or barkada gf ko walang

knock off x2 saken dahil ako ang batas sa mundong ginagalawan ko

at baka sila malibing ng buhay kung pakekelaman nila trippings ko

kaya so far sa mga ex ko ni isang family member or friends...peers

walang nakelam me kalalagyan sila (two in the head) :evil:

Violence against women and children are acts committed against a woman or her child which result in physical, sexual, psychological suffering and economic abuse that restricts freedom of movement or human rights. these acts are punishable under republic act 9262 ( anti violence against women and children Act of 2004 )

PHYSICAL VIOLENCE - slapping, pushing, punching, stabbing, choking, twisting her arms and legs, banging her head against the wall, shooting a woman with a gun, burning her with a lighted cigarette or hot iron, scalding her with boiling water, using implements to inflict harm on her and her child.

SEXUAL VIOLENCE - rape, sexual harassment, acts of lasciviosness, treating her as a sex object, forcing her to read obscene publications or watch indecent shows, forcing her to do indecent acts or to make films of these acts, bringing the mistress to live with the wife, prostituting her

PSYCHOLOGICAL VIOLENCE - verbal abuse, intimidation/threats that cause fear, harassment, stalking, damage to property, public ridicule or humiliation, marital infidelity,etc

ECONOMIC VIOLENCE - withdrawal of financial support, preventing the woman from working, deprivation of financial resources, controlling her money and properties etc

- domestic violence is a CRIME punishable by law.

- there are many reasons why women stay in violent relationships but it is never because they enjoy the abuse.

- studies show that verbal abuse, which precedes violent behavior , is not usually started by the victim. women usually do everything they can to calm down their partners to avoid abuse.

- even though alcohol sometimes trigger the violent behavior , it is not the cause of domestic violence and is never an acceptable excuse.

- no woman ever asks to be assaulted or abused. it is very difficult to leave an abusive partner.

- violent behavior is a choice. violence is not the same as anger. anger is an emotion while violence is a behavior or action.

- statistics indicate that 6 out of 10 women victim-survivors reported being abused by their present partners during their boyfriend-girlfriend relationships.

to mr paolo go i know this might be a little bit off topic but i felt i needed to post these facts from the WCC- women's crisis center 9267744-9225235. there might be abused women here at mtc that might need help in stopping the violence directed towards them.

break the silence and seek help.

know and assert your rights under RA 9262

get a protection order from the barangay or family court BPO-issued by the barangay valid for 15 days, granted even w/o notice or hearing to the abuser,prevents further phsical violence. TPO-issued by the court, valid for 30 days,same as BPO but it also grants other remedies eg abuser leaves the house etc) PPO- issued by the court after notice and hearing, remedies same as TPO, lifetime validity anywhere in the phil, unless and until revoked by the woman.

seek help from supportive individuals(family, neighborhood) institutions and agencies.

STOP THE CYCLE OF VIOLENCE!

You never ever hurt a woman physically.

For those men out those who does this, it's a sign of cowardness and this has something to do probably with his childhood-they way he was brought up by his parents or he's just plain sicko.

I agree....

As what i've said....hurting is a sign of emotional/ psychological disorder....something a normal person doesnt do. hurting anyone....not only women....that's sick!!

<_< <_< <_<

Guest simply_miss

I've been a victim of physical abuse.. my first and e bf would hurt me physically and i tried to understand why...

only to find out that he felt rejection from his mom and 1st girl he courted.parang sa akin nya binuhos ang galit nya. I tried to cope up ith him and stick it out...pero nung palagi na nya akong sinasaktan (tapunan ako ng hot coffe on my bday, kalakarin ako while raining last Jan. 1, 2000 ikulong sa isang vacant room and others).. I had enough.

And up to this day I haven't given my full forgiveness to this guy.

So guys, treat ladies with full respect, kahit di nyo na mahal..basta respeto lang......

you are a f.u.c.k.i.n.g. idiot with the cranial capacity of a flea. it sounds like you're also one of those so called "men" who can only be brave while carrying a pistol, which means you have testicles the size of peanuts as well .

Violence against women and children are acts committed against a woman or her child which result in physical, sexual, psychological suffering and economic abuse that restricts freedom of movement or human rights. these acts are punishable under republic act 9262 ( anti violence against women and children Act of 2004 )

PHYSICAL VIOLENCE - slapping, pushing, punching, stabbing, choking, twisting her arms and legs, banging her head against the wall, shooting a woman with a gun, burning her with a lighted cigarette or hot iron, scalding her with boiling water, using implements to inflict harm on her and her child.

SEXUAL VIOLENCE - rape, sexual harassment, acts of lasciviosness, treating her as a sex object, forcing her to read obscene publications or watch indecent shows, forcing her to do indecent acts or to make films of these acts, bringing the mistress to live with the wife, prostituting her

PSYCHOLOGICAL VIOLENCE - verbal abuse, intimidation/threats that cause fear, harassment, stalking, damage to property, public ridicule or humiliation, marital infidelity,etc

ECONOMIC VIOLENCE - withdrawal of financial support, preventing the woman from working, deprivation of financial resources, controlling her money and properties etc

- domestic violence is a CRIME punishable by law.

- there are many reasons why women stay in violent relationships but it is never because they enjoy the abuse.

- studies show that verbal abuse, which precedes violent behavior , is not usually started by the victim. women usually do everything they can to calm down their partners to avoid abuse.

- even though alcohol sometimes trigger the violent behavior , it is not the cause of domestic violence and is never an acceptable excuse.

- no woman ever asks to be assaulted or abused. it is very difficult to leave an abusive partner.

- violent behavior is a choice. violence is not the same as anger. anger is an emotion while violence is a behavior or action.

- statistics indicate that 6 out of 10 women victim-survivors reported being abused by their present partners during their boyfriend-girlfriend relationships.

to mr paolo go i know this might be a little bit off topic but i felt i needed to post these facts from the WCC- women's crisis center 9267744-9225235. there might be abused women here at mtc that might need help in stopping the violence directed towards them.

break the silence and seek help.

know and assert your rights under RA 9262

get a protection order from the barangay or family court BPO-issued by the barangay valid for 15 days, granted even w/o notice or hearing to the abuser,prevents further phsical violence. TPO-issued by the court, valid for 30 days,same as BPO but it also grants other remedies eg abuser leaves the house etc) PPO- issued by the court after notice and hearing, remedies same as TPO, lifetime validity anywhere in the phil, unless and until revoked by the woman.

seek help from supportive individuals(family, neighborhood) institutions and agencies.

STOP THE CYCLE OF VIOLENCE!

infinity, dobs, and others - Smith just tries to attract attention, see his other postings. He's all talk/no do, never been to an MTC EB too.

Malay mo, mama's boy pala yan?

LC