Seeing Your Ex With Someone New

I'm totally fine with it kahit panget pinalit sakin.

What annoys me is that... 

She borrowed money from me to help her start her business and I helped her and gave her tips without knowing na siya new gf ng ex ko. 

Naka move on naman na ako so there is no issue naman sana. But this girl pretended that she didn't know me and kahit kuya pala ng ex ko at nephew niya yung nag deliver ng goods na pinautang ko sa kanya. They did not say anything about her. 

She was able to pay but the thought na yung new gf sa ex pa nangutang at nag patulong, my God! She was shameless! 

Btw, I broke up with my ex because his family owes me 200k , this is on top of the raider I got him and all I spent with him. He was jobless sa 3 year relationship namin. I'm at fault. I get irritated when the allowance I gave him was bigger than his salary so I asked him to resign. I'm a hot pretty young sugar mama noon hahahahaahaha! 

Anyway, ang ending, nung sinisingil ko na family ni ex umeksena si girl at pinagkalat na wala naman daw utang yung family ng ex ko.

"Separation Pay" daw ng ex ko yung P200,000 because I decided to broke up with him. 

hahahahahahahaa!!!!!!! 

He made my ex the laughing stock of their town! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

really wanted this to happen. as in. for years i waited for the day to come that all the bitterness and hatred and fights to stop. i prayed that the day would come na magkakasalubong kami with each others partners, onting eye contact, then move on smiling. 

sadly, the lord said he'll take her back before he sees this happen...

• 4 weeks later...

hindi ko pa naman nakita na may kasama siyang bago. pero in my case nakilala ko ang isang naging boyfriend niya dahil personally inintroduce sa akin ng bestfriend kong babae yung lalaki bilang bago niyang boyfriend. meaning ex na siya that time ng exgirlfriend ko. i admit na nandun yung feeling na mapapaisip ka na kesyo ito pala ang itsura nung naging boyfriend niya. but eventually it turned out na abusive yung lalaking yun tulad ng mga kuwento sa akin ng exgirlfriend ko. and so i was relieved na parehas na nakalaya yung dati kong girlfriend at ang bestfriend ko mula sa kagaya niya.

• 5 months later...

Question for everyone,

let us say you had an ex you shared years wtih, you kinda fell out of love both and you separated, you remained in contact but not friends nor enemies...

you promised to her or him that you will always love him/her and choose her when both of you are ready to love again (you agreed to this both FYI) and reconnect with each other..

my question is, when you find someone that is truly special and your ex comes back to you, what do you do?

assuming you have strong feelings for the woman/man??

but you know you are secure and the new relationship with the ex becomes stronger??

what would you guys / ladies do if this would happen??

On 11/27/2022 at 7:17 AM, handsomebob said:

Question for everyone,

let us say you had an ex you shared years wtih, you kinda fell out of love both and you separated, you remained in contact but not friends nor enemies...

you promised to her or him that you will always love him/her and choose her when both of you are ready to love again (you agreed to this both FYI) and reconnect with each other..

my question is, when you find someone that is truly special and your ex comes back to you, what do you do?

assuming you have strong feelings for the woman/man??

but you know you are secure and the new relationship with the ex becomes stronger??

what would you guys / ladies do if this would happen??

Stay