Had it for lunch at southmall freshly cooked piping hot.

It was good to be fair, but i was dizzy n outta breath when i was done. Not one to preach about healthy living, i have to admit this was pretty unhealthy. The wrapper had turned transparent from the grease by the time i was done.

Watch out for small streams of oil that drips on ur hand its that greasy. Think its great for sharing though. Bad forr your heart great for your soul hehe. Hehe

According to KFC, the Double Down has 540 calories, 32 grams of fat, and a huge 1,380mg of sodium. 

The American Heart Association recommends that for every 1,000 calories of food consumed, the sodium intake should be 1,000mg and should not exceed the 3,000mg limit. The Double Down has already exceeded the recommended daily sodium intake. A diet that is high in sodium can result in health risks such as an elevated risk of heart disease and high blood pressure, which can lead to further complications, including kidney damage.

Tried it the other day and I was slightly disappointed with how small it was. I was expecting it to be as big as the Zinger (the entire sandwich). It's greasy as hell but very tasty. It feels weird eating it sandwich style when there's no bread. I was almost tempted to order rice.

I got one from the KFC branch at SM Marikina shortly at around 11am.

tried ordering thru delivery and lo and behold! it arrived 45 mins! to think the nearest KFC branch was only 10 mins away - walking distance!

pag dating it was slightly warm and like what was posted above, so greasy! even if i had paper towels re-wrapped grease just seemed to flow freely..

nevertheless it was good, but not worth the wait though.. i think this has more calories than the baconator that wendy's offers..

tried ordering thru delivery and lo and behold! it arrived 45 mins! to think the nearest KFC branch was only 10 mins away - walking distance!

pag dating it was slightly warm and like what was posted above, so greasy! even if i had paper towels re-wrapped grease just seemed to flow freely..

nevertheless it was good, but not worth the wait though.. i think this has more calories than the baconator that wendy's offers..

according to us FDA wendy's baconator has more calories and sodium than the double down.... anyway i also felt a little bit dizzy after eating it this afternoon... its good tho...