shes not your typical politician na mahilig magpa media. nakita nyo pang pinangangalandakan nya yung work nya sa NGO when she was still not in public service, the bills that she have passed (imagine 3 years as congresswoman ganun kadami naipanukala nya)... and pag iwas sa red carpet tuwing me SONA. besides, ilang buwan pala naman sya nakakaupo sa housing czar, eh yung ngang last na humawak ng position nya, 6 na taon nyang hinawakan yan pero panay pangangampanya ginawa since day 1

• Like (+1) 2

Leni loves to be in spotlight? napaka low profile na nga lang nung tao. ngaung nga lang nagiging laman ng baita yan kasi dahil sa position nya as vice president. me nakita kn bang case na nag grandstanding si Leni? sige, labas ng proof? ang nagsasabi lang nyan ay yung mga supporters ni bobong marcos..

Edited by Sam1226

Robredo loves to be in the spotlight and the yellow media is a willing accomplice. It seems that every move she makes, there is the yellow media following her. The way I see it, she is trying her darn best to remain significant because she is, after all, a "spare tire". Duterte gave her a relatively mundane cabinet post which, in my opinion, was given out of pity.

HUDCC??? Mundane???

Relatively mundane compared to the other cabinet posts.

I disagree. HUDCC may not be high profile but it is not mundane. Not even relatively compared to the other high profile Cabinet portfolios like DND, DILG, DOJ, DFA and DBM. Having not that much media exposure does not mean a particular agency is mundane.

Edited by heatseeker0714
  • Like (+1) 1

I would like to think that she was put there because she is competent. Bakit yung PNP madami ng nagawa nung si Bato na? Bakit si Gina Lopez, madami ng nagawa as DENR Secretary? Should I name more? Are you defending mediocrity?

far from that, its just correcting perception na lahat ng bagay pwedeng instant. hndi mo masasabing walang ginagawa ang VP, cause if you´re following them on social media (i am following several head of agencies of Pdut administration), makikita mo todo kayod ang VP. as ive said before, low profile lang si madam VP, hndi nyan hilig magpa presscon presscon. When time comes, saka mo compare mga nagawa nya sa housing sector sa mga dating humawak ng agency, VP Binay and VP noli

far from that, its just correcting perception na lahat ng bagay pwedeng instant. hndi mo masasabing walang ginagawa ang VP, cause if you´re following them on social media (i am following several head of agencies of Pdut administration), makikita mo todo kayod ang VP. as ive said before, low profile lang si madam VP, hndi nyan hilig magpa presscon presscon. When time comes, saka mo compare mga nagawa nya sa housing sector sa mga dating humawak ng agency, VP Binay and VP noli

True. Pumatay ng adik at pusher araw-araw madali lang. Mura lang ang bala. Eh yung gumawa ng bahay? Bumili ng lote? magpa-bidding sa mga materyales na gagawin? I-consolidate yung data ng 6 na ahensya na hawak ng HUDCC, i-relocate yang mga squatters, kaya ba yun sa loob ng 2 buwan?

Utak lang minsan kase paganahin. Madami ng nagsasabi (mapa-dutertards or yellowtards) dun ako sa pangatlong side, yung ISSUE-based and NOT Personality-based side, huwag nyong isukat sa press release ang accomplishment ng isang tao or ahensya ng gobyerno. pag si Duterte tapos na ang termino, sino sa tingin nyo makakasuhan? yung sumusunod sa proseso or yung mahilig sa shortcut-instant result? (not referring to anyone but everybody in government.)

Yung decisiveness kuno ok yan habang naka-pwesto mga amo nila, pero pag bumaba yan, lahat ng procesong shinort-cut katumbas nun kaso kahit ano pa naging resulta ng pag-short-cut na yan kahit maganda or mabuti.

Todo kayod? San siya todo kayod? Ano kamo? Hindi nagprepresscon? Eh halos kada galaw niya may presscon. Check your facts. Talaga? It's been more than two months? What instant are you talking about? What exactly has she done? It seems to me you are being an apologist for Robredo, the questionable vice president.

Hindi porke't pabor yung statement ng tao sa isang tao eh apologist na agad. Like i said, meron mga tao na ISSUE-Based at hindi Personality-Based. Questionable? Eh di Questionable din utak ni Duterte kung ganon. kung talagang duda sila sa pagka-panalo ni Robredo at he caved in to pressure para lang i-appoint sya, what does that reflect on him???

Halos bawat galaw meron Presscon??? Nahiya naman ako kay Bato at Panelo kung ganon... :rolleyes:

Pabor? Check out his statements. He was defending Robredo even if she has not accomplished anything as a HUDCC chairman. Yes, she is questionable because there are 20,000 pages of evidence submitted by BBM to the PET. Anong kinalaman ng utak ni Duterte dito? In my opinion, Duterte gave her that mundane post out of pity.

What do General Bato and Secretary Sal have to do with what I am saying? I was rectifying what that poster said when he said that Robredo isn't fond of presscons. Understand the context of what I posted.

about sa accomplishment, read heatseeker comment kung bakit wala ka pang nakikitang accomplishment si madam VP. tulad ng sabi ko, napakaaga pa para hanapan ng nagawa kasi yung housing, hndi instant ang result ng deaprtment na yan.

cite some instances na tumawag ang presscon ang VP, yung mga nanenews, natural lang yan kasi because of her position, laging nakabuntot ang media dyan. pero patawag ng presscon, malaking kahibangan yan.

di porke me 20,000 pages doesn´t mean the protest is legit. sa counter affidavit ng VP camp, they highlighted several affidavits that have the same content, word for word, meaning copy paste ang mga affidavit. pati yung nakapirma sa affidavit, tinanggi na sa kanya yun.

bitter loser lang talaga yang bata mo, before election day pa lang, kung ano anong chismis pinakakalat para masabi na nadaya pag natalo sya.

I wouldn't trust Leni any farther than I can throw her (and being out-of-shape, I couldn't throw her that far), and I certainly hope the President feels the same way.

She's there like a vulture, waiting for the time when Partido Dilaw can throw something at Duterte that sticks. Next comes impeachment and President Leni. The problem with that is that it means a return of Drilon, Noyboy, and company.

• Like (+1) 2

Sometimes, one piece of evidence can convict. What more with 20,000 pages of evidence? Yeah, sure, Robredo's camp can say what it wants to say. Let the PET decide the case.

Yeah. That's what yellowtards say. Nothing new. If you ask me, having 20,000 pages of evidence does not make one a bitter loser.

correction, its not 1000 pages of evidence but 1000 page of protest and 20,000 annexes... once ilatag na yang mga copy paste affidavit, wala ng kwenta kahit milyon milyon pages pa yan...

Dear Leni, I get it, you are the highest campaign spender. From where did you get that much money is out of the question. However, your loyalty should not be tinted by the shade of your political affiliation. You have been put as Housing Chief. Please act now. The people devastated by typhoon yolanda are still waiting. We all know the problem (bureaucratic red tape), it has been there for decades. We do not need the media to tell it to us because all of the people knows that already. What we do not know is what have you done so far. Again,you are the highest campaign spender, but your loyalty should be to those Laylayan and not to those who spend much to put you in power.

http://www.rappler.com/nation/143344-leni-robredo-wants-creation-housing-department

VP Robredo pushes for creation of housing department

The Vice President says the proposed Department of Housing will help speed up the completion of housing projects

MANILA, Philippines – Vice President Leni Robredo will ask President Rodrigo Duterte to certify as urgent the bill that seeks to create a separate department for housing.

Robredo bared her plan during her presentation at the Social Development Summit in Davao City on Wednesday, August 17, where she highlighted the “institutional” dilemma of the Housing and Urban Development Coordinating Council (HUDCC).

“HUDCC is not a department. It is only a coordinating council. We want to do so many things but it is not within our mandate,” said Robredo, who is HUDCC chair.

The Vice President said the creation of a housing department would cut short the process for the projects that her office wishes to implement.

“What we are doing now is if we need to do something that is out of our mandate, we go to the Office of the President and [he] will issue an Executive Order,” she said.

Trabaho lang ng trabaho VP Leni, tama yan, focus on your job lang... :)

Bumoto. Natalo Kandidato. Naging Hater Ni VP Leni Robredo. #RealTalk

Is there anything that you can do to speed up the housing project? aside from waiting for certification of the President..

She's pushing for the HUDCC which is just an advisory council kung tutuusin to become an Executive Line Agency, to become the Department of Housing which will handle all 6 housing agencies... Para magkaroon ng Mandato yung opisina, for now kase HUDCC has no mandate to act and or decide on it's own... It doesn't even have operational funds of it's own... everything rests with the OP...

Dear Leni,

Sa lahat ng kritiko ng administrasyon, sa'yo ako me respeto. At least di ka lang puro pagkundena na lang. Kumikilos ka din para tulungan ang administrasyon. Mabuti na hinihikayat mo religious sectors na gumawa ng programa na tutulong sa mga drug users talikuran bisyo nila. Ok din na kasama sa agenda mo bilang housing chief na magpatayo ng kailangan na rehab centers.

Sana nga lahat ng kritiko kagaya mo. Hindi yun puro satsat lang ang batikos. Ganyan dapat. Either put up or shut up lang. Maganda rin na nung dumalaw si Bato sa bicol, magkasama kayo kumausap sa mga sumuko sa Tokhang.

Nga din pala, sa lahat ng kritiko, ikaw lang ang bumisita ng personal sa mga pamilyang nabiktima. Ok din yan na di ka na nagpamedia interview at baka maintriga nanaman na pakitang tao ka lang. Kung bakit ba naman kasi sa dilaw ka pa nahanay eh.

Tingin ko po, ikaw yun klase ng karibal sa pulitika na di dapat inaatake, bagkus dapat nililigawan pa na magpalit na lang ng taya. Ok lang yan, ganyan naman pulitika eh. Kung si Joel VIllanueva nga kahit tumakbo sa daang matuwid coalition nilaglag yan si De Lima.

Basta sana totohanin mo yan sabi mo na pagpapadagdag sa rehab facilities natin. At talagang sa dami ng mga adik siksikan na sila.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear leni,

Nakakatuwa ang adbokasiya mo para sa mga poorest of the poor. Gusto mong ang mga international aid at donation ay dadaan sa opisina mo at ipapamahagi sa mga napili mong mga LGU. Maganda yun dahil di mo na need makipagcoordinate sa DILG. Di mo na need makipagcoordinate sa DSWD para sa mga programa na balak mo. At higit sa lahat,mas maganda yan kesa makipagtulungan ka sa NAPC. Kasi yung gusto mong cabinet position di mo nakuha at napunta ka sa coordinating council, kaya dapat magsarili ka na lang para maramdaman ng mahihirap ang presensya mo. Dahil na din sa paborito ka ng media, mas highlight pa ang programa mo kesa sa mga pinopondohan ng taxes ng gobyerno diyan sa NAPC. Kaya saludo ako sa iyong mga ginagawa at nawa ay magtagumpay ka.

Questionable vice president na nga, pati yung pinagagawa questionable din.

http://www.tribune.net.ph/nation/group-accuses-robredo-of-using-housing-woes-to-attack-farmers

Excerpts from the article

The Tribune article singles out VP Leni Robredo's position against the land conversion ban without mentioning that her stand based on a study/position paper by NEDA is likewise supported by Socioeconomic Planning Secretary Ernesto Pernia, Finance Secretary Carlos Dominguez, Budget Secretary Benjamin Diokno and Trade Secretary Ramon Lopez. A clear attempt at demonizing the Vice President by the Kilusang Magbubukid ng Pilipinas. Seems like a pattern from the Leftist Groups as a few days ago, the National Anti-Poverty Commission trolled Robredo and Agot Isidro on Twitter. The Liza Maza-led NAPC has been at odds with the VP for her efforts in advancing anti-poverty programs. The Anti-Poverty Summit led by the VP last October 10 did not sit well with the NAPC. Its seems the leftists are convinced that they alone should lead the anti-poverty efforts and any interlopers are not welcome.

The KMP wants us to believe that the VP is out to protect big business to the detriment of the farmers. The truth is, the VP stand is based on an economic assessment by NEDA supported by our country's top economic managers hand-picked by President Duterte himself.

Here's the complete picture:

Robredo, economic managers tell DAR: Land conversion ban to k*ll agriculture

“Simply put, this will result in delayed improvement in the living conditions of millions of Filipinos with the increase in cost of land for housing due to the unnecessary locking up of land resources. In short, the ban will be antipoor,” it added.

...the implementation of a land use conversion moratorium “can be antithetical to economic growth, job generation and poverty reduction,” they said.

You counter the article I showed by posting an article from one of the yellow media. I rest my case. :lol:

Yellow media na naman? I really hope people will have the good sense of realizing that the Yellow-tagging is ridiculous and absurd. Every news agency, every broadcasting unit, local and international, that run stories that are deemed counter to the narrative as presented by Duterte or Marcos are labeled Yellow and dismissed instead of probed for their accuracy.

It is a lazy comeback which works only for the most rabid pro-Duterte and pro-Marcos fanboys. Sa Mocha Uson Blog patok na patok yan, pero for this thread which purports to be participated in by the more cerebral members of this Forum, I don't think so.

As it stands, the truth is, VP Leni's position is the same as the NEDA's and in league with the opinion of Duterte's top economic managers. Care to criticize the position of Finance Secretary Carlos Dominguez, Budget Secretary Benjamin Diokno, Trade Secretary Ramon Lopez or top economist Ernesto Pernia? Yup, I didn't think so.

• Like (+1) 1