Be Honest, Have You Hurt Someone?why? How?

Yep. Young back then and impulsive. I two timed my ex girlfriend with my defense of her not having enough time for me. She is studying that time while I was working. Met a fling and eventually had a relationship with her thinking this girl loves me because she is giving me so much of her time. Eventually it went south in a bad way. Some of my friends bad mouthed at me and at that time I don't care.

Fast forward I tried to focus on myself and pursued medicine same as my ex girlfriend. I find myself on her shoes always cramming and not having enough time for everything. 

Now on my residency. Was able to make amends with my friends but not with my ex.

I feel I'm at the top of my game but in reality, I still have this chink in the armor wherein I don't have the balls to speak with that ex of mine. I said sorry before but I know I am not that sincere compared to now. oh well hopefully its not too late.                                    

Edited by qwerty098123
typo

yes pero long time ago .......gusto ko lang kasi SEX lang and not get involve pero siya uses SEX para maging kami.   I did her a couples of time ok ok ok madami beses din akala niya we're good na and then I just fade away after medyo sawa na. she wrote me long letter halata she cried kasi may mga water blot sa letter I felt really bad pero there was no feeling toward her . eventually it fade off ..........

i have, ex. i'm through with her even before i ended it. we were young and immature at that time, i guess di ko kinaya yung feeling na laging mali ako in any conflict and feeling belittled to the point na inaako ko just to end the argument. in the end, naiipon pala sya.to be fair to my ex, she warned me before naging kame na may "bratty" tendencies sya.

By "hurting someone", at first, I thought the topic was about physical pain. Emotional pain pala. In which case, almost everybody would have done so. More relationships end up in breakups than happy ever afters. Inevitably, may masasaktan. But I do confess, of all the gfs I had, there is one na napagbuhatan ko ng kamay.

She was the type na masyado mabarkada and really likes to socialize. Yung feeling na mas importante pa yung barkada kesa sa akin. Anyway, one time, I was supposed to fetch her at a private function (hindi ako invited) and I waited outside. Of course, she knew I was already there because may usapan kami and while waiting, I asked some of her friends who stepped out for yosi break to tell her I'm already there. For over two hours, I waited and hindi man lang sya lumabas para silipin ako o magsabi na pasensya na etc.

When she finally emerged, it was as if everything was ok. Wala man lang dispensa. Out of my frustration, nasampal ko sya as we reached the car (nobody around in the car park). Now please don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to justify what I did. Mali yun, I know. I was raised to respect women.

But what that experience taught me was there are people, even people we think we love, who can bring out the worst in us. To me, at that time, the fact that I was pushed to cross the line meant that pwede pa maulit yun and I would end up feeling so ashamed of myself as I did that day.

As i drove her home, tahimik lang kami pareho. The next day, I called her up to apologoze and to say goodbye.

Thankfully, never ko na uli ginawa at nevet na ulit nangyari sa akin yung ganun.

Para sa akin, its part of being in a relationship. There will be a point you will be the reason for someone elses hurt. You may not want to but you will intentionally or unintentionally hurt them. When it happens, you hope that it wont be bad enough for you to lose the relationship. You hope theyd forgive you and youd learn from it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Yes many times. But I will share this one experience because ito yung parang TOTGA ko.

I met this guy let's call him "Frank", very nice, very calm, very understanding, he loved me. But that time, I was madly in love with my bf "West". West broke my heart so many times, and during those times, Frank always do something to make me feel better, like sending me food at my home, sending sweet messages.

Until West and I broke up, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to be in a relationship again. Frank continuously asking me this "Will you be my girlfriend?" over and over. I never gave him clear answer. Sabi ko pa one time, "masyado ka kasi gentleman, medyo naboboring ako sayo." Yeah how insensitive of me.

Frank and I had our first sex and it was really good. Daks siya, clean walang amoy and it was really satisfying. I was thinking of telling him that day "let's start over". But I didn't cause I had a feeling that something will happen.

I was right, he told me that he wanted to fix his marriage. And that we will never see each other again. I told him that it was the best decision he made. I saw him crying while saying goodbye. I didn't show him I cried, but I cried so hard I want to shout so loud.

Until this day, ang dami kong regrets bakit di ko nakita si Frank nung may chance pa sana maging kami instead of West. But, what happened happened. So, siya yung TOTGA ko. Yun lang. 🤭

Edited by KlaudiaKoronel

yes, it all happened a decade ago when i was elected as the highest leader in our organization. I thought that i will not become like the ones of my predecessors but still, power corrupts good conduct. All I want is to produced a good system and implement together with our bylaws but I became a self-centered and insensitive person. So, yes I hurt not one but some of my friends.