How Would U Know If He/she Is Cheating?

...always has an excuse...

...hindi nilalabas yung cp when normally he does...

...and if you start to doubt him tas you confront him.. sobrang defensive and oftentimes binabalktad niya yung situation kasi ikaw yung nagisip ng ganon....

:thumbsdownsmiley:

For some ppl the CP can be the weakest link but not necessary a common trigger for the doubtness of the other party.

In my opinion, it's the plus in the appearance usually comes may or not they have CP. Not unless you were the one driving that change :)

• 2 months later...

A number of my hubby's friends have all said their wives have refused to sleep/make-love with them. These men are on their 2 weeks vacation from war in Iraq and they haven't seen their wives for months. The wives are arguing and fighting with them and demanding them for divorce. I think it's the cruelest thing to do to man...nasa giyera ka na nga tapos instead na magpahinga ka for 2 weeks aawayin at mag-aask pa nang divorce.

Edited by hottlipss

A number of my hubby's friends have all said their wives have refused to sleep/make-love  with them. These men are on their 2 weeks vacation from war in Iraq and they haven't seen their wives for months. The wives are arguing and fighting with them and demanding them for divorce. I think it's the cruelest thing to do to man...nasa giyera ka na nga tapos instead na magpahinga ka for 2 weeks aawayin at mag-aask pa nang divorce.

yes, it happened to me too. exactly what you describe although i dont work abroad. im working in manila although i am really cebu based. my wife stays in cebu and when i get home for a vacation she wont have sex with me. i dont want to force the issue because i hate having sex with someone who dont want it. it's really painful because she changed a lot. i've been working hard and away from them and that's how she repays me for it. the only thing that keep us together now is our lovely 8 year old daughter. she is the only one who shows how much she misses me and how much she loves me. a lot of times, we men are the featured as the "bad guy". but it's not true in our case.