I love Cebu. I usually stay for 2 weeks(perks ng freelancer). Pagdating sa city foodtrip. Lechon, mercatto, sugbo, pungko pungko at ihaw overload. I usually go to south Cebu if I want to snorkel(Moalboal). Tapos rent ka ng motorcycle for a week or 2 to do the FF. chase falls(Napakaraming falls dito na not yet commercialize like kawasan). Go to osmena peak or the other peaks near(better pero secret :)). Canyoneering sa south din. If laid-back ok din sa north ng Cebu. Bantayan or malapascua if sa north pero couple vibes Kasi mas tahimik. Tapos mag bus lang going to north and south. No need to rent a van or join tours. Boring yun. Mas masaya magrent ng motor kapag nasa south or north ka na. Madami ka pang foreigners makakasama sa trip. 😎

On 6/9/2022 at 9:30 AM, Chiananicole said:

I plan to go there soon , ano mga  beach nice puntahan??. 

Mas maganda ata beaches sa Bohol.

Sa Cebu, sikat yung Bantayan island but I've never been there. Dun daw shinoot yung Camp Sawi na movie.

If you can afford Mactan Shang, it has one of the best beaches I've ever visited. Picturesque, and sobrang daming isda and corals na malapit sa shore. I visited post-Odette, mas maganda pa daw before nun. One con though, if it matters to you, is artificial siya.

On 6/9/2022 at 9:30 AM, Chiananicole said:

I plan to go there soon , ano mga  beach nice puntahan??. 

If you really want to explore, head south to Moalboal. Better if matyempuhan mo ung sardine run. Oslob if you want to swim with whale sharks, although I prefer Sorsogon since di na natural behavior ng whale sharks sa Oslob because of regular feeding (also medyo malansa din amoy nung pumunta kami before).

For beaches, I normally stay either in Movenpick or Shangri-la in Mactan. They do have private beaches, haven't tried staying in beach resorts, so I can't help you there.

• Winner! (+1) 1
On 6/14/2022 at 4:50 PM, arthurlan said:

Mas maganda ata beaches sa Bohol.

Sa Cebu, sikat yung Bantayan island but I've never been there. Dun daw shinoot yung Camp Sawi na movie.

If you can afford Mactan Shang, it has one of the best beaches I've ever visited. Picturesque, and sobrang daming isda and corals na malapit sa shore. I visited post-Odette, mas maganda pa daw before nun. One con though, if it matters to you, is artificial siya.

okay...😊

Edited by Chiananicole
5 hours ago, zolar223 said:

If you really want to explore, head south to Moalboal. Better if matyempuhan mo ung sardine run. Oslob if you want to swim with whale sharks, although I prefer Sorsogon since di na natural behavior ng whale sharks sa Oslob because of regular feeding (also medyo malansa din amoy nung pumunta kami before).

For beaches, I normally stay either in Movenpick or Shangri-la in Mactan. They do have private beaches, haven't tried staying in beach resorts, so I can't help you there.

Okay..😊