Downloading Tips, Tricks And Management

B) any tips on how to increase my download speed...before i usually reach up to 140kbps when downloading via torrent...now i cant even get way past 40kbps...is there any issues with the new version of utorrent...since i havent changed any settings in my laptop...any inputs... B)

Try mo encrypt connection mo sa preferences.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

only the private trackers keep track of your seed ratio. Public trackers do not.

That is true. One example of a private tracker is from demonoid... They keep track of size of all downloaded and uploaded file.

Of course, this does not keep other person's from downloading and never seeding.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Mga Masters

help naman po

i want to split a PDF FILE 100mb

siguro mga 20mb each so i can attached

it to my email

Paano po ba gagawin ito ?

Thanks in Advance

download a free pdf creator and install it

open the file

if there are 100 pages in the file, print the first 50 pages as file one

then print 51 to 100 as file 2

• 2 months later...

Mga Masters

help naman po

i want to split a PDF FILE 100mb

siguro mga 20mb each so i can attached

it to my email

Paano po ba gagawin ito ?

Thanks in Advance

Hi!

I don't know if this could help but its a useful bit of information for those who would encounter the same problem in the future. Download the application HJSpilt. You can split files into several file sections depending on how big you need the sections to be. Also, you can do this in WinRAR while performing a zip on a file. It is one of the options you could use in running a zip job.

Mga Master pa help po.....

which I can download free Microsoft Office 2010 .......

salamat po.....................

Hi!

You can find all of the versions of Microsoft Office 2010 through FilesTube. Just type in the search field the MS Office 2010 version that you need and it will provide you with URL links from file hosting sites where you can download it from. An additional tip for you is to download JDownloader from the net so you can automate the link verification, file hosting URL capture and downloading of hosted files. JDownloader works best if you have premium accounts in file hosting sites (rapidshare, megaupload, filesonic, etc)

• 1 year later...

Mga sirs, how can i view or access the pictures uploaded in the spa's sites? Lage error pag click or upload ko. Thanks!

There's a minimum number of posts required before you can view the images posted. I just don't know what's the number though. Just keep on participating in different discussions (please don't spam) and you'll realize later that you can already view the pictures posted therein.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Guys meron ba kayo alam na app na sayo lahat speed ng wifi or bibilis Meron kse student dati sa dorm namin parang hinihigup nya lahat ng DL speed ng wifi Siya lang ang mabilis net ???? Any suggestion ano ginagawa niya Sabi nung bantay sa dorm kse baka wifi booster daw kaya sa kanya lang mabilis any answers?????

• 2 weeks later...

Guys meron ba kayo alam na app na sayo lahat speed ng wifi or bibilis Meron kse student dati sa dorm namin parang hinihigup nya lahat ng DL speed ng wifi Siya lang ang mabilis net ???? Any suggestion ano ginagawa niya Sabi nung bantay sa dorm kse baka wifi booster daw kaya sa kanya lang mabilis any answers?????

I think you need to have administrator access to your router to be able to prioritize traffic.

• 3 months later...

mga boss help nmn bgla ksng bumagal unh utorrent ko before nkaka 300kb/s ako ngaun hagya na mkalampas sa 10kb/s i dont know what happen and i dont know what to do ive tried to uninstall my utorrent and reinstall kso wa effect ive been using smart bro pahelp nmn mga brp

mga boss help nmn bgla ksng bumagal unh utorrent ko before nkaka 300kb/s ako ngaun hagya na mkalampas sa 10kb/s i dont know what happen and i dont know what to do ive tried to uninstall my utorrent and reinstall kso wa effect ive been using smart bro pahelp nmn mga brp

Your ISP is downthrottling torrent speeds. There are many ways to remedy this but my favorite is to invest in subscribing to VPNs such as PIA or HideMyAss. Search 'VPN PIA' fOr more info.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Your ISP is downthrottling torrent speeds. There are many ways to remedy this but my favorite is to invest in subscribing to VPNs such as PIA or HideMyAss. Search 'VPN PIA' fOr more info.

BOSS any further explanation im newbie with those terms and problem please help tnx or any thread that i could learn from tnx

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Was just about to ask something related to this. Thanks! Bad trip kasi yung ISP ko naka-cap ako and then tinanong ko kung pwede ako padagdag sa limit pwede daw. Nung magsubscribe na ko sa LTE lang daw pala pwede.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...