What's The Weather In Your Place!

• 5 weeks later...

It's freakin hot AF wherein a minute I go outside my sweat starts to drop thus I have my split type air-con in my room always on even when I go outside. I don't turn it off since the bill is already included on my monthly rent. 😜🤣

The weather in Dubai during April tends to be hot and humid, making it essential to wear loose, breathable clothing and protect oneself with proper sunshades and headwear when venturing outdoors. Carrying a water bottle and staying hydrated is also recommended, especially when visiting outdoor attractions. Due to the intense heat, it's advisable to avoid outdoor activities that involve continuous exposure to the sun. Instead, indoor activities like exploring the Dubai Mall, taking in the view from the Burj Khalifa observatory, or enjoying the immersive experiences at attractions like Ski Dubai or the Lost Chambers Aquarium are ideal options to beat the heat and make the most of your time in Dubai during April.