Whats Your Current Car?

2001 Honda City VTEC. Rare color/model kaya goodboy ako. Alam nyo na kung saan galing nick ko. :D

tammy, tulugan kita with your car. You have my phone naman eh. Before I bought a Honda solid corolla fan family ko kaya I grew up with corollas. Sana alam ko pang kalikutin ang corolla.

andrewnymous, altima vs. honda? pre, pls. specify which model accord or civic? kung direct competitor ng altima, it's the accord. If you want comfort lang no performance, the altima will do pero if you wan comfort and performance, get the accord pero wait till the new accord comes out this sometime this year. Sa US lumabas na. Don't tell the honda guys I told you. They will k*ll me. :$

2001 Honda City VTEC. Rare color/model kaya goodboy ako. Alam nyo na kung saan galing nick ko. :D

tammy, tulugan kita with your car. You have my phone naman eh. Before I bought a Honda solid corolla fan family ko kaya I grew up with corollas. Sana alam ko pang kalikutin ang corolla.

andrewnymous, altima vs. honda? pre, pls. specify which model accord or civic? kung direct competitor ng altima, it's the accord. If you want comfort lang no performance, the altima will do pero if you wan comfort and performance, get the accord pero wait till the new accord comes out this sometime this year. Sa US lumabas na. Don't tell the honda guys I told you. They will k*ll me. :$

thanks whitecity for the feedback. i was thinking accord pero i typed honda :D pero you connected on what i was thinking-galing! :)

the new accord has come out already here. dont worry about the honda guys, a honda guy told me that their cars undergo major design changes after 4 yrs. the 2003 accord and civic have the upgrades. i was curious about the altima-maganda kasi feedback ng altima as it can out run BMWs on the freeway. also, competitive naman raw prices ng altima vs. an accord.