Eczema Is Curable

babymaker

• 3 weeks later...
Hoax?

No hoax. Read it do it. Be cured. Forever.

People get cured all the time.

The real mass media hoax is that "there is no cure for cancer".

Now those are a bunch of hoaxsters because at the same time they ask SOOOO much $$$$ to rip off people at the same time.

I ask for none.

This information is free.

I don't sell anything either.

I'm just the family healer sharing here.

Cure protocol for my children if infected with dengue fever

This is my blue print to cure my own children if they somehow contracted dengue fever.

First, the definition of dengue. Virus from the mosquito, or so these medical experts say. The danger is internal hemorrhage.

Second, stop feeding of solid food. Alkalize the body. Raising alkalinity will destroy viruses because the environment has changed. The body should concentrate on healing instead of digestion. Let the child drink his food, predigested, say coconut juice, pao d arco, carrot juice, vegetable juices, fresh fruit juices. (stay away from all acid and mucus forming stuff like milk, sugar, bread, meat, rice)

Third, see www.curelibrary.com for the dengue cure protocol using tawa tawa or gatas gatas weed.

Fourth, fresh air, sunlight, walk barefoot on the grass for body grounding.

If needed, use electrotherapy devices as pyroenergen (electrically raises blood alkalinity) and a hulda clark zapper (destroys viruses via their positive electric pulsations).

All of this is readily available right here, right now.

Remember, this is for my family. Good skill with your family.

http://www.curelibrary.com/blog/health-not...h-dengue-fever/

* click on the link so you see the links embedded in the document.

Edited by babymaker
Diabetes has no cure, but is controllable. Mother ko diabetic for the last 30 years, pero good blood sugar control, no diabetic changes pa. and she is 80 years old na. Still sees 20/20.

The "no cure but controllable" mantra is snake oil SALES TALK for DRUGS.

The "no cure but controllable" mantra is a SCAM.

This is the 21st century with the internet and the combined intelligence of millions of people around the world. The "no cure but controllable" mantra is OLD HAT. Somebody somewhere knows the cures and the internet is a cheap medium that delivers.

You may have thought there is no cure because you never had a CHOICE.

You may have thought there was no cure because you have never READ anything like the information below.

You may have thought there was no cure because you kept seeing the same quack doctors from the same school of thought.

My cure protocol for diabetes and everything else.

#1 Go vegan

#2 Subscribe to Barefoot Herbalist School, read book 1 and 108 pages

http://www.barefootherbalistmh.com (free to read and download at the members section)

#3 See my Cancer Cure cure protocol (same stuff for diabetes)

http://www.curelibrary.com/blog/health-not...-cure-protocol/

I'm not interested in your money. Unlike your doctor and the drug company.

Read it. Understand it. Just do it.

You can either choose to follow the scammers as you have done for 30 years or you can choose to be cured instead.

Edited by babymaker
The "no cure but controllable" mantra is snake oil SALES TALK for DRUGS.

The "no cure but controllable" mantra is a SCAM.

This is the 21st century with the internet and the combined intelligence of millions of people around the world. The "no cure but controllable" mantra is OLD HAT. Somebody somewhere knows the cures and the internet is a cheap medium that delivers.

You may have thought there is no cure because you never had a CHOICE.

You may have thought there was no cure because you have never READ anything like the information below.

You may have thought there was no cure because you kept seeing the same quack doctors from the same school of thought.

My cure protocol for diabetes and everything else.

#1 Go vegan

#2 Subscribe to Barefoot Herbalist School, read book 1 and 108 pages

http://www.barefootherbalistmh.com (free to read and download at the members section)

#3 See my Cancer Cure cure protocol (same stuff for diabetes)

http://www.curelibrary.com/blog/health-not...-cure-protocol/

I'm not interested in your money. Unlike your doctor and the drug company.

Read it. Understand it. Just do it.

You can either choose to follow the scammers as you have done for 30 years or you can choose to be cured instead.

The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration for safety or effectiveness and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.

ALL PRODUCTS are sold as experimental use ONLY

AMEN !!!!!! :wacko:

Yes, that is correct.

FDA my ass.

The FDA does not rule me or the world.

They can just stuff their crap down their throats and k*ll as many americans as they want.

I'm not american and as hell I don't care about their corrupt USFDA.

I'm not in the business of US legalities.

USA FDA? Har har har har har.

Corporate corruption reeks through their stupid veins.

I'm Filipino. I don't care about the US FDA.

I don't believe a word of the US FDA.

They have KILLED as many americans as they can already.

So either you read my material, understand it then make your opinion or you go hug your USFDA and die a horrible diseased death the USFDA way.

American zombies can do whatever they like with their sorry diseased lives.

I'm here to CURE FILIPINOS.

I'm here to cure MTC people.

So its up to those sorry sick people to help themselves because that is the only way they can get well is IF they help themselves.

THE INTERNET IS A VERY DANGEROUS PLACE SPECIALLY FOR PEOPLE WHO WILL EASILY BELIEVE WHATEVER INFORMATION THEY COME ACROSS OR WHO'S OPINION CAN BE SWAYED EASILY BY INDIVIDUALS WHO PRESENT WITH "MESSIANIC" HULABALOO.

EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO HIS OWN OPINION. BUT PLEASE EVALUATE THE INFORMATION YOU COME ACROSS AS TO IT'S MERIT BEFORE DISSEMINATING IT TO OTHERS SPECIALLY IF YOU JUST CAME ACROSS IT AND HAVE NOT VERIFIED IT BY SOUND SCIENTIFIC METHODS.

INFORMATION COULD BE VERY DANGEROUS SPECIALLY TO SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT UNDERSTAND IT FULLY.

PLEASE DON'T GET ME WRONG I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST NON PHARMACOLOGIC TREATMENTS. LIVING HEALTHY IS ALWAYS GOOD. AS TO HERBAL CURES I FEEL IT'S A MATTER OF PREFERENCE AS LONG AS THERE IS NO HARM TO THE PATIENT. MANY DRUGS ARE ACTUALLY DERIVATIVES FROM HERBAL SOURCES

ONE MORE THING - PLS GET YOUR TERMINOLOGIES STRAIGHT. CURE AND CONTROL ARE SIMILAR AND TO SOME PEOPLE CAN BE VERY CONFUSING. ALAMIN MO MABUTI YUNG IBIG MONG SABIHIN AND TRY TO KNOW WHAT DIABETES REALLY IS BEFORE MAKING ANY SWEEPING STATEMENTS.

PEACE!

THE INTERNET IS A VERY DANGEROUS PLACE SPECIALLY FOR PEOPLE WHO WILL EASILY BELIEVE WHATEVER INFORMATION THEY COME ACROSS OR WHO'S OPINION CAN BE SWAYED EASILY BY INDIVIDUALS WHO PRESENT WITH "MESSIANIC" HULABALOO.

EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO HIS OWN OPINION. BUT PLEASE EVALUATE THE INFORMATION YOU COME ACROSS AS TO IT'S MERIT BEFORE DISSEMINATING IT TO OTHERS SPECIALLY IF YOU JUST CAME ACROSS IT AND HAVE NOT VERIFIED IT BY SOUND SCIENTIFIC METHODS.

INFORMATION COULD BE VERY DANGEROUS SPECIALLY TO SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT UNDERSTAND IT FULLY.

PLEASE DON'T GET ME WRONG I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST NON PHARMACOLOGIC TREATMENTS. LIVING HEALTHY IS ALWAYS GOOD. AS TO HERBAL CURES I FEEL IT'S A MATTER OF PREFERENCE AS LONG AS THERE IS NO HARM TO THE PATIENT. MANY DRUGS ARE ACTUALLY DERIVATIVES FROM HERBAL SOURCES

ONE MORE THING - PLS GET YOUR TERMINOLOGIES STRAIGHT. CURE AND CONTROL ARE SIMILAR AND TO SOME PEOPLE CAN BE VERY CONFUSING. ALAMIN MO MABUTI YUNG IBIG MONG SABIHIN AND TRY TO KNOW WHAT DIABETES REALLY IS BEFORE MAKING ANY SWEEPING STATEMENTS.

PEACE!

AMEN to that ! peace

Yes, that is correct.

FDA my ass.

The FDA does not rule me or the world.

They can just stuff their crap down their throats and k*ll as many americans as they want.

I'm not american and as hell I don't care about their corrupt USFDA.

I'm not in the business of US legalities.

USA FDA? Har har har har har.

Corporate corruption reeks through their stupid veins.

I'm Filipino. I don't care about the US FDA.

I don't believe a word of the US FDA.

They have KILLED as many americans as they can already.

So either you read my material, understand it then make your opinion or you go hug your USFDA and die a horrible diseased death the USFDA way.

American zombies can do whatever they like with their sorry diseased lives.

I'm here to CURE FILIPINOS.

I'm here to cure MTC people.

So its up to those sorry sick people to help themselves because that is the only way they can get well is IF they help themselves.

BUT those statements were lifted directly from the site in your previous post... i just copied it and pasted it here . peace !

Edited by otitismedia
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Dengue Cure Protocol

Dengue fever is so commonly diagnosed in my country, the Philippines, that it seems a travesty for people to die from this simple disease that should be easy and routinely cured. This is my blue print to cure my own children if they somehow contracted dengue fever.

First, the definition of dengue. Virus from the mosquito, or so these medical experts say. The danger is internal hemorrhage.

Second, clear the bowels. Administer a colon cleanse immediately. Enema. Better if you have a colon cleanse herbal such as Dr. Tam's Miracle Tea. Constipation is the number one enemy.

Third, stop feeding of solid food. The body needs rest from digestion to concentrate on healing.

Fourth, administer the popular tawa tawa / gatas gatas weed dengue cure tea.

Fifth, liquid diet, fresh air, sunlight, walk barefoot on the grass for body grounding, rest and relaxation will nourish the sick's body, spirit and mind.

Sixth, in bad cases; and if you are equipped as we are. Use electrotherapy devices as pyroenergen (electrically raises blood alkalinity) and a hulda clark zapper (destroys viruses via their positive electric pulsations).

Pitfalls, bad doctors, bad hospitals, and any kind of pharmaceutical drug is bad news and can cause death to the dengue patient.

All of this is readily available right here, right now.

Remember, this is for my family. Good skill with your family.

Warning: I will be using strong language in this website to get my message across and hopefully save lives.

http://www.denguecure.com/

• 10 months later...

I was looking for a thread on dermatology but this was the closest one I could find.

I have a problem with my facial skin. The skin under the corners of my bottom lip is significantly darker than thesurrounding skin. It is also dry and scaly in texture and the patches see to be spreading.

I have already tried exfoliating but it doesn’t work.

I look like I just had a very messy meal and it makes my face look dirty and untidy.

Does anybody have any idea what this might be? And how to cure it?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...