Thailand

Same here bro. I prefer Krabi over Phuket for vacation. Sobra dami tao sa Phuket tas mas mahal pa

Yup, masyado na kasing nacommercialized ang phuket...lalo na sa may Patong beach. Actually same lang naman papasyalan mo pag nasa phuket or krabi ka kasi nasa gitna nila yung phi phi island, james bond island, etc.

Edited by Conditioner

Pattaya is an awesome destination in Thailand.

Between there and Bangkok, there's like 15-20 sites and attractions to visit (provided you have the time)

Although don't go around the BER months; too many Chinese and Japanese nationals vacationing.

And there is a section in the beachfront that is for Indian nationals; trust me, the sweltering heat will not help your olfactory organs :D

One note when going to Thailand: change as much currency in the airport (or in the Philippines).

Exchange rates there are killer: PhP 1= Baht 0.65 when we went there 2016.

Kapag nakapunta na kayo sa bangkok wag na kayong bumalik unless gusto nyong kumain ulet ng thai food. Suggestion lang naman 20 times or more na siguro ako nakapunta dahil na rin sa business trip. Suggestion ko punta na lang kayo sa chiang mai or chiang rai kung mahilig kayo sa highlands or sa phuket, krabi, pattaya, koh samui or koh samet kung mahilig kayo sa dagat

• 2 weeks later...

With your several visits to Thailand, maybe you can update me on nightlife in Pattaya and Bangkok. I plan to visit them again this October or November which I normally scheduled during summer.

I have been visiting only Bangkok since and been to Chang Mai once. Just this summer I tried Pattaya then Bangkok and I think I need to visit both before the year ends.

Any updates on PURELY NIGHTLIFE would be useful from you or from others. Thanks.

Sa Bangkok maraming club sa sukhumvit sa ibat ibang soi...kung soapy massage hanap mo marami sa huay kwang area pero nagsara na yung iba like nataree...open pa ang emanuelle (medyo mahal pero malakas ang kapit), poseidon, alaina, caesars, hi class, utopia, etc..Yan yung info na nakuha ko sa kapitbahay ko 😂
  • 3 weeks later...

You will be in Bangkok and I would suggest if spakol with ES I think it's better to have them here in Manila. More beautiful theras and you know the ES you will get. The best experience is in the massage parlor or what they call soapy massage which I could say a lot more "exciting" than here or only what Wilderness can offer or this nuru massage thing. MP there have varied prices from say 3000 Baht to 5-figure amount.

Try to visit this Crazy House in Soi Cowboy for a different experience in clubbing and maybe you can share it later for update or maybe new clubs with more different features. That would do good on my plan before the year ends or early next year. Thanks.

Thank you for your reply. I have been in Pataya last year on pure business trip. I will have extra days this time in Bangkok so i would like to explore new horizons, if you know what i mean... Soapy Massage / Nuru Massage offers ES as well? 3000 Baht sounds expensive for a HJ

Kung sa Bangkok you can try Nana Entertainment Plaza and Soi Cowboy for nightlife. Di kalayuan sa isat-isa. Soi Cowboy is almost on the other side of Terminal 21 Shopping Mall and the best club as I know is Crazy House where all girls are naked on stage at pagtinable mo. Nana is a building(four storey ata) full of different clubs but closes at 12MN compared to Soi Cowboy is a street with clubs on both sides and closes maybe 3 or 4AM. I explored them early this year just talking to motorbike or tuk-tuk driver to bring me there. You can go shopping or take dinner till closing time of Terminal 21 then go to Soi Cowboy.The better shopping mall is Siam Paragon.

Pattaya has a lot of agogo and clubs in Walking Street including Russian clubs kasama na rin ang sa transgen and the MPs are in another location. Lots of pick-up girls along Beach Road and cheaper. Pero ingat din sa pagkuha which is more safer to take in clubs.

Sa soapy massage, the 3000 to five-figure Baht is all-in na. Paliguan ka muna sa water-filled tub where she might seduce you then the wet/soapy massage on a rubber bed. Here she will use her body and ass. Then she will take you for a dry massage on bed which you can skip para sa sex na. There are what they call models(retokada din naman) which you can choose instead of the regular but will cost more say 5500 Bhat. The better MP I have been are The Lords and Aqua(Pratunam). Kung gusto mong magpractice try Wilderness MP Rain Forest in Quezon Ave.

If you are for real spa experience you can try Rangnam(Pratunam) where they service the popular hot compress. This service is available in Deverana Spa, Dusit Thani.

Paki post kung mayroon naiiba ng kaunti or bago when it comes to nightlife or MP services. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Thank you for all the very helpful details. I am inclined to try Crazy House, how much on the average ang beers sa area na to? And is there a VIP like room where you know... you can do some deed?

Lastly, anung budget hotels ang near these fun areas?

• 4 months later...